PDA

View Full Version : Price Evaluation

Saint Jaffo
07-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Guys, I know there are better necklaces in the game, but I think this one is worth some gold, so if any of you could help me by giving an estimated price I would be really thankful!

reyals
07-08-2020, 08:03 AM
200 k

arcanefid
07-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Sorry to say, that doesn't have any extra value because of awakenings. The jewels might be worth around 600k though.

Saint Jaffo
07-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Sorry to say, that doesn't have any extra value because of awakenings. The jewels might be worth around 600k though.

Thank you! I thought those awakenings were good or something like that, need to learn more about them.

Oakmaiden
07-08-2020, 09:29 AM
All slots need to be open.

Motherless_Child
07-08-2020, 09:40 AM
Like others have said, having good awakenings that are more specific to the class that the item is meant for and having ALL slots unlocked will make it more attractive and valuable... If you can get some OMG gold loot percentages, that will also help the value substantially........

I would recommend continuing to re-awaken it until that slot is unlocked and get some better warrior awakenings or some awesome gold loot and after, go to auction and price your item according to what the other items of the same type and level are selling..... Check their awakenings and see if they have jewels socketed and determine what to sell higher and lower than....

That's the best way to find out value.....

Saint Jaffo
07-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Like others have said, having good awakenings that are more specific to the class that the item is meant for and having ALL slots unlocked will make it more attractive and valuable... If you can get some OMG gold loot percentages, that will also help the value substantially........

I would recommend continuing to re-awaken it until that slot is unlocked and get some better warrior awakenings or some awesome gold loot and after, go to auction and price your item according to what the other items of the same type and level are selling..... Check their awakenings and see if they have jewels socketed and determine what to sell higher and lower than....

That's the best way to find out value.....

Thank you! I appreaciate the comment. :)