PDA

View Full Version : 2 days in limbo waiting for ranked game

gilsooon
07-08-2020, 10:10 AM
Is there way to somehow fix this?

Cfll
07-08-2020, 10:51 AM
+1. Waiting 2 days, still no match. Asked my friends to join 10+ people was ready, match still didnt found

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Futumsh
07-08-2020, 10:58 AM
If there aren't enough queued within range for a valid match for you, you simply can't play. If it's because your rank is too high, it will lower for not playing after too long.
If it's because your rank is too low, the coming update may help with that, as it will allow matching with anyone at or below the 'never played before' rank.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-08-2020, 11:00 AM
STS doesn't decide this. Players do. Seeing how consistently long queue lengths are only proves how little play ranked honors/pvp.

Solutions,

- Make it cyclical;

- Completely remove normal Honors, leaving ranked the only option;

- Widen the score range to form a match.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-08-2020, 11:01 AM

That's extremely unlikely, given that the honor version is much, much more popular.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-08-2020, 11:12 AM
That's extremely unlikely, given that the honor version is much, much more popular.Perhaps penalizing those who AFK/feed/leave during a ranked match. Such that enough sanctions would result to a temporary ban to play ranked.

Having these kinds of behaviors, very frequently is a turn off, makes you lose matches. Is the reason why players shift back to normal honors because its more flexible, have nothing to lose.

Futumsh
07-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Perhaps penalizing those who AFK/feed/leave during a ranked match. Such that enough sanctions would result to a temporary ban to play ranked.

Having these kinds of behaviors, very frequently is a turn off, makes you lose matches. Is the reason why players shift back to normal honors because its more flexible, have nothing to lose.

Players leaving matches is being addressed in the coming update.

gilsooon
07-08-2020, 12:04 PM

Thank you futumsh

capeo
07-08-2020, 12:49 PM
Is there a list of the updates to ranked somewhere?

I log into the que Everytime I log in but similarly no matches. I understand why. Different timezones and ranks with limited participants. I don't know how the matching process works but it must be hard finding the right partners for a balanced match.

Verbie
07-08-2020, 01:00 PM

That's awesome to hear. Will Dummy/ Alt accounts also be looked into?

Futumsh
07-08-2020, 01:31 PM
That's awesome to hear. Will Dummy/ Alt accounts also be looked into?

I can't see how they would even be relevant beyond the newbie bracket.

Verbie
07-08-2020, 01:39 PM
I can't see how they would even be relevant beyond the newbie bracket.

After losing 3 or 4 matches in a row my ranking took a big hit. The losses were not due to poor play it was obvious they were trolls. I'll start recording my matches so I can have some proof for you. Thank you for listening to the feedback also. :victorious:

alonehope
07-08-2020, 03:57 PM
If there aren't enough queued within range for a valid match for you, you simply can't play. If it's because your rank is too high, it will lower for not playing after too long.
If it's because your rank is too low, the coming update may help with that, as it will allow matching with anyone at or below the 'never played before' rank.

can we please have some option in our avatar status about our current rank? so that we can see what rank we have and how much we need or else...
also, I don't wanna make AL same as all other games with the ranked type but a division would be good and if those have some kind of price will be perfect :P
if there will be some price or sth for each rank level ofc more people will play it too :)
I'm kinda busy this day so that's why missing this season ranking so far but I hope later could catch up with it :D
I hope these recommends help :)

AloneHope

Titanium
07-09-2020, 02:11 AM
STS doesn't decide this. Players do. Seeing how consistently long queue lengths are only proves how little play ranked honors/pvp.

Solutions,

- Make it cyclical;

- Widen the score range to form a match.

Oh gawd. I'm dead.. lmao