PDA

View Full Version : [Incineration]

Whirlzap
02-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Incineration Guild
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/incineration.png

This guild is for players of Dark Legends.
Anyone is allowed to join, if accepted VIA application.

Application Form:
Preferable IGN for Dark Legends:
How many hours you will predict to give to Dark Legends per week:
What your interest in Dark Legends is, compared to the other two Legends games:
How much you are ready to ROCK:

The Guild

Leader: Xwhirlz
Vices/Officers:
Recruiters:
Members:

What is this guild for?
This guild is for the hardcore, the pro, and mostly for the first generation of Dark Legends players to make OUR IMPACT and LEGACY for the future generations of players to come.
Our eternal flame, the guild Incineration will leave a burn mark in the history of Dark Legends.

So burn with us and incinerate anything in our way.

ZAurbanSQWRL
02-17-2012, 11:57 PM
Dark Legends name will be iMrBluee, will try to play DL for ATLEAST 1 hour every day, and i like to just have fun and do what anyone in the guid wants do do! How about it, can i join?

iiada
02-18-2012, 01:43 AM
This thread kinda inspired me to do something...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/1munchkin/PL-SL/incineration.gif

not finished yet, though. I'm just too tired to proceed with it any further tonight... dunno if you can use it but thanks for being my muse! :)

Underworld
02-18-2012, 08:35 AM
Good luck whirlz! Hope your guild can be successful!

Taipan
02-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Preferable IGN for DL:Idk yet
Hours per week: prob 1hour a day at least
I wanna have a guild that'll help me and If I can I'll help other members.
Edit: I will not be in beta. Will this not allow me to join?

Artentreri
02-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Hey dude, as long as nobody debo's my name then it'll be artentreri, and I'd like to join.

Feke
02-19-2012, 02:28 AM
Just a simple question.. Are You sure You'll get in the beta? :D
Just because You wrote: "This guild is for the hardcore, the pro, and mostly for the first generation of Dark Legends players..." and being in beta is a must to be a member of the first generation players.
I support the idea to recruit members to a guid in DL before it will be released, 'cause You all will be in a prepared team to play together and none of You have to hop in-out guilds to check which one fits You, but really.. What if You'll be the only one from the members, who won't get in the beta? o.O You should talk about that with the others if any of them gets in, then that member should create the guild and.. I don't know, maybe transfer the leadership when You can join, or something similar.. Just something You all should think and talk about. Cheers!

Artentreri
02-19-2012, 10:51 AM
Just a simple question.. Are You sure You'll get in the beta? :D
Just because You wrote: "This guild is for the hardcore, the pro, and mostly for the first generation of Dark Legends players..." and being in beta is a must to be a member of the first generation players.
I support the idea to recruit members to a guid in DL before it will be released, 'cause You all will be in a prepared team to play together and none of You have to hop in-out guilds to check which one fits You, but really.. What if You'll be the only one from the members, who won't get in the beta? o.O You should talk about that with the others if any of them gets in, then that member should create the guild and.. I don't know, maybe transfer the leadership when You can join, or something similar.. Just something You all should think and talk about. Cheers!

Very, very good point. So, hopefully I get in, if not, no hard feelings.

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 11:36 PM
Cool!

Whirlzap
02-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Beta doesn't exactly mean first.
You can also just be PRO and it counts as first.