PDA

View Full Version : Average item value

Tsuchii
07-08-2020, 03:09 PM
In order to stop some peeps overpricing, I suggest a system determining average value of an item.
Many games have this system in order to stop inflations/scams/overprices. And in those systems players still can get pretty good profit. I mean, economy still in their hands but in a more credible way.

That thing not only save players from fake prices but also scams.
We can use our gold better with that way.

Redmi Note 8 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

LegendaryLeo
07-09-2020, 06:10 AM
The determinant to this system will be? People keep items for the sole reason that they know the value of the item or even if they dont, have an idea of what the price could be. This idea of yours is so communist. -1.

PatD
07-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Sorry but it is impossible to determine the average value of an item, supply and demand is determining the price of items,

how can you put a price on rare vanity or collectible?

Motherless_Child
07-09-2020, 11:52 AM
In order to stop some peeps overpricing, I suggest a system determining average value of an item.
Many games have this system in order to stop inflations/scams/overprices. And in those systems players still can get pretty good profit. I mean, economy still in their hands but in a more credible way.

That thing not only save players from fake prices but also scams.
We can use our gold better with that way.

-1 trillion.... You just have to be a smarter buyer.......

STS "DOES" have "SET" prices.... It's called "PLATINUM".........

Tsuchii
07-09-2020, 12:10 PM
-1 trillion.... You just have to be a smarter buyer.......

STS "DOES" have "SET" prices.... It's called "PLATINUM".........I am a smart buyer sweetheart but guess you are one of those overpricers. [emoji23]

Reflection
07-09-2020, 12:13 PM
fhgjkjkfhcgjvhkbjlnk;l';kjhg