PDA

View Full Version : Sellable Vanities

Entertaining
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM
In this game there are multiple vanities that can be obtained...yet only 6 can be traded...There should be more sellable vanity items. Also there should be more pets, armour, and shield vanities available on the plat store.

saool
02-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Give STS time to develop more as time passes there will be more. Remember they are working on DL, which is their main priority atm. :D

Swampy
02-17-2012, 08:22 PM
STS patches their games A LOT and time will tell what new stuff is soon come! Thats the cool part about MMOs, constant updates :)

adidaman
02-17-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm waiting for Skel to come and say "Yes they have six, and they should make more. Hope I helped". Anyone? Anyways, I don't play sl, but it appears that there's enough as it is. Give it time :p

Ardon
02-17-2012, 08:59 PM
More tradable vanities would be awesome in both games.

Not sure how it is in PL, but in SL, so far there have been 3 new vanities every other lvl cap.

We have:
Xrays visors
Squid buddy
Mechanical man helmet

Comedy
Tragedy
Zany glasses

Devourer's skull
Mark of the warfather
Scorn breather

Though most of these are all helmet vanities. With the addition of the other vanity slots, it would be great if STS took the time to make tradable vanities for them.

CodyBearr
02-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Would love to have more vanities like SL that we can sell or trade... Maybe new level with cap will drop vanities (wishful thinking) :-)

Ihavenokills
02-18-2012, 02:15 AM
yeah vanities get that replay value back up when it comes to farming older maps. can't tell you how many times I've ran numa tbh lol