PDA

View Full Version : Hc impossible maps - And ideas :)

Nouts
07-09-2020, 01:02 PM
-Well, first of all, thanks for the attention of those who are willing to read this topic.

-Hc mode currently attracts more and more players, but the difficulty in high level events discourages many.

-Ideas - a possible way to face places like gates, deepmarsh and some events like the approaching pirate, without death being an impediment, maybe an expulsion from the function room or something, I leave my idea here and thank you again for your attention.

Thank you.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

reyals
07-09-2020, 01:05 PM
I would agree with this ONLY about paracelsus at haloween event

ZoeRutherford
07-09-2020, 01:19 PM
pretty nice idea, besides!

heelme
07-09-2020, 05:49 PM
bad idea , there are lot of playera paid alot to be able to do deep marsh or Elite gates and they actually doing it , even solo

QuaseT
07-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Yes many from the top are running deep marsh, hydra and elite vardan mobs or normal vardan bosses. I mean those are the last challenging pve maps overall. All maps in normal mode are easy for endgame player so I highly suggest to keep it as it is.

Nouts
07-18-2020, 06:00 PM
Yes many from the top are running deep marsh, hydra and elite vardan mobs or normal vardan bosses. I mean those are the last challenging pve maps overall. All maps in normal mode are easy for endgame player so I highly suggest to keep it as it is.It's just one idea :) can be improved according to the feedback from the players but needs to be put into practice mainly for events with highly dangerous bosses, so there could be some purple names in the lb once in a while.

Note: I would love to see more colorful some lb name xD

Nouts
07-18-2020, 06:02 PM
bad idea , there are lot of playera paid alot to be able to do deep marsh or Elite gates and they actually doing it , even soloBut by the way you say, "you don't play, but you pay", wouldn't that be difficult for free players?

Nouts
07-18-2020, 06:04 PM
I would agree with this ONLY about paracelsus at haloween eventRT xD