PDA

View Full Version : Important Features Needed

Beanmachine
02-18-2012, 01:51 AM
First off, PL on Chrome is very smooth, but it is missing VERY important basic things.
Not that much but very important and essential none the less. Here we go:

Ability to scoll down in shop windows with a mouse
Able to assign left and right click for either action of movement
STOP SHOWING DOTD EVERY TIME I SWAP CHARACTERS!

Thank you! That's all I have to suggest.

Please at least incorporate the first two ideas.

Beanie

Skeletonlord
02-18-2012, 01:58 AM
These are awesome ideas for chrome! I like the third one the most. There should be an option to "show DOTD when swapping characters" in options for this.

Another thing I want to remove is the chrome log off function. You may of experienced this but if not, it automatically logs you out of the game if you leave it for a short period of time.

Beanmachine
02-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Another thing I want to remove is the chrome log off function. You may of experienced this but if not, it automatically logs you out of the game if you leave it for a short period of time.

I think it's to prevent other people from using your account when you're gone, so that they can't get you banned.

Skeletonlord
02-18-2012, 02:32 AM
I have remember password on so they could still access it. I don't want to forget my password, so I keep remember on.

Beanmachine
02-24-2012, 09:26 PM
BUMP, please devs consider this idea, and I'm sure many other Chrome players will enjoy playing your games more!

Roc
02-24-2012, 09:53 PM
And hotkeys too! All the hotkeys now are all in a row...and while I like to keep my ducks in a row, my hotkeys not so much ;) (unless I'm missing something...)

Beanmachine
02-26-2012, 05:05 PM
And hotkeys too! All the hotkeys now are all in a row...and while I like to keep my ducks in a row, my hotkeys not so much ;) (unless I'm missing something...)

That would be great if you had a number pad!