PDA

View Full Version : Pirate “Gold” Booty Event Not Worth

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:11 PM
This event seems to be stating more “Booty” then “Gold” sts please increase the gl drops on event it is nothing like last years im done opening your legendary bootys chests just to get 6-12k id rather farm deep marsh please increase the gold loot drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
07-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Why you gotta nerf booty this bad only token farming to hope you get 250k smh

caabarader
07-09-2020, 02:15 PM
+1
Getting 1-8k in each boss :(
I purchased 2x that chest for 200 tokens each,one i got 8.5k and on another i droped 9k :(((

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Hexboard
07-09-2020, 02:17 PM
I would rather farm DM at this rate 280GL and boss drops 200 - 3k gold at least DM i can get at least 17k form 1 boss

TheMadElf
07-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Why even bring this event back when you can play a map that gives you more gold ?

Encryptions
07-09-2020, 02:21 PM
They made this event like this so its for everyone. Not just rich people with gl. In the past new players couldn't even run the event because of how hard the boss was to them. People complain poor players can't make gold so sts fix this event so the poor can make gold. Some already got 500k gold and its only been 30mins.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:28 PM
They made this event like this so its for everyone. Not just rich people with gl. In the past new players couldn't even run the event because of how hard the boss was to them. People complain poor players can't make gold so sts fix this event so the poor can make gold. Some already got 500k gold and its only been 30mins.

Encryptions you can still make a freaking event for people with and without gl what since did that make

Spooked
07-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Agreed, but theyre not gonna change it so we just have to suck it up and do gates and dm instead, lets be fait we make enough in those maps to sustain ourselfs, im sure there are some profitable events coming up.

And encryptions, you have twice the gold cap obviously its not a big deal for you 😂

Ponen
07-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Not worth it, based on my 1 hr farm😂

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Agreed, but theyre not gonna change it so we just have to suck it up and do gates and dm instead, lets be fait we make enough in those maps to sustain ourselfs, im sure there are some profitable events coming up.

And encryptions, you have twice the gold cap obviously its not a big deal for you [emoji23]

Understandable lol but im broke asf and got a nee gl set not knowing this event was coming lol and when i found out i was like yes ill make some major gold

Encryptions
07-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Encryptions you can still make a freaking event for people with and without gl what since did that make

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis event is directly for making gold. So tired of everyone complaining about every event sts makes.
Everyone only thinks for their self. No one cares about what happens to others or the game. Just only me me me. If 1000 people were to loot 100k in 1 run each that would be 100mil gold added to the game in under 1 minute. That would cause mega inflation. All that gold you made would be useless because every item has rose in value to keep up with the gold amount in game.

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:37 PM
This event is directly for making gold. So tired of everyone complaining about every event sts makes.
Everyone only thinks for their self. No one cares about what happens to others or the game. Just only me me me. If 1000 people were to loot 100k in 1 run each that would be 100mil gold added to the game in under 1 minute. That would cause mega inflation. All that gold you made would be useless because every item has rose in value to keep up with the gold amount in game.

Ok so youre saying that last years event shouldnt have even been an event

xpcoolboy
07-09-2020, 02:39 PM
U want a broken drop rate so u complain next about everything going up in price ?

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-09-2020, 02:40 PM
Ok so youre saying that last years event shouldnt have even been an event

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYeah, it was only for op people with gl. Drop 100k+ a run until it was nerfed but still 40k+ a run. Make 20m per person in a day. Kind of the reason why items went outrageously high in price. Items now are like 1/4 the price they were back then. Excluding the lb vanities. Those always rise just about no matter what.

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Yeah, it was only for op people with gl. Drop 100k+ a run until it was nerfed but still 40k+ a run. Make 20m per person in a day. Kind of the reason why items went outrageously high in price. Items now are like 1/4 the price they were back then. Excluding the lb vanities. Those always rise just about no matter what.

Thing is why would it be hard to make this event and just keep the gl drops

Spooked
07-09-2020, 02:41 PM
U want a broken drop rate so u complain next about everything going up in price ?

Noones asking for a broken gold drop, but something remotely similar to gates wouldnt be too bad, i get 1/3 the gold per 3 runs what i normally get in 1 run in gates.
Even Buffing the event times 3 wouldnt make it broke, nice research

xpcoolboy
07-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Noones asking for a broken gold drop, but something remotely similar to gates wouldnt be too bad, i get 1/3 the gold per 3 runs what i normally get in 1 run in gates.
Even Buffing the event times 3 wouldnt make it broke, nice researchWell u can finish this 3 wave in 2 mins while in dm u take alot of time so if its like dm drop rate ppl will get alot of gold and will ruin the economy

Govvther
07-09-2020, 02:44 PM
Even Buffing the event times 3 wouldnt make it broke, nice research

I like your idea

firebelt & crystalkiller
07-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Would be nice if we can get as much as gold u get from vg/evg.. I got likr 50-60k in 15 mins which is easily possible in 5 mins evg
Not saying event is bad.. But it's only worth for low net worth/new players who don't have budget for gl set/merch.

If u could earn 100k in 10 mins that'd be nice... (I get 100k in less than 10 mins in nvg)
Just a suggestion :)

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Ponen
07-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Since it's an event, I expected the total earnings a bit on the lines of dm and gates( not more than that) but I guess it's not. So no need to complain but just play until dm Or gates open

Spooked
07-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Well u can finish this 3 wave in 2 mins while in dm u take alot of time so if its like dm drop rate ppl will get alot of gold and will ruin the economy

Yeah? But One dm boss (5 total) gives 2-10 times the amount one booty boss gives, on top of that a decent pt can finish dm in about 5 minutes.
Its not even REMOTELY close how much dm makes vs the “arlor gold event”

Encryptions
07-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Compare dm and evg to booty. Booty can be defeated with lv 20 items. Evg dm need arcanes and op items.

kulldeepboro
07-09-2020, 03:11 PM

so u saying the people who brought ava set for millions is just for nothing ? did we players wanted to set price of ava at millions ? if sts is helping new players now why the hell they made pay to win back than ? if we knew this day will come nobody wouldve wasted million or billions .. if they really care abt the new player than why dont they increase the drop rate of everything which is rare ..just because they lost so many player and now need new players in the game . they will ignore the hard work of old players ? we also started from nothing . so why all the changes now ?

Govvther
07-09-2020, 03:12 PM
so u saying the people who brought ava set for millions is just for nothing ? did we players wanted to set price of ava at millions ? if sts is helping new players now why the hell they made pay to win back than ? if we knew this day will come nobody wouldve wasted million or billions .. if they really care abt the new player than why dont they increase the drop rate of everything which is rare ..just because they lost so many player and now need new players in the game . they will ignore the hard work of old players ? we also started from nothing . so why all the changes now ?

Youre speaking facts and nothing else

Hel
07-09-2020, 03:36 PM
This event seems to be stating more “Booty” then “Gold” sts please increase the gl drops on event it is nothing like last years im done opening your legendary bootys chests just to get 6-12k id rather farm deep marsh please increase the gold loot drop

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkReally a super low drop :/, chests Legendary already around 35k.

Roycedamagnet
07-09-2020, 03:59 PM

When we started from nothing, farming was a very different thing. Everyone, regardless of gear/stats could farm the popular droppables (aka locks, eggs, items, etc). But for these new players to "farm", they need to get to endgame ( which takes almost an entire month) and then spend tens in millions on gold loot gear. I know elite golden chests and infested swamp are faramble too but let's face it, nothing compares to gold loot farming at endgame. You're basically saying, "idc about the new players or the economy, I want to make profit and add stacks to my millions in stash using my 60mil+ worth avarice set".
Without new players finding interest in this game and continuing to play it, the game will eventually wear out and die. So the next time you say you don't care about them you better think again.
If it bothers u so much, take ur avarice set and farm DM and evg. They're open throughout the week. What's stopping you? Let the little guys have some fun for a while.

Govvther
07-09-2020, 04:13 PM
When we started from nothing, farming was a very different thing. Everyone, regardless of gear/stats could farm the popular droppables (aka locks, eggs, items, etc). But for these new players to "farm", they need to get to endgame ( which takes almost an entire month) and then spend tens in millions on gold loot gear. I know elite golden chests and infested swamp are faramble too but let's face it, nothing compares to gold loot farming at endgame. You're basically saying, "idc about the new players or the economy, I want to make profit and add stacks to my millions in stash using my 60mil+ worth avarice set".
Without new players finding interest in this game and continuing to play it, the game will eventually wear out and die. So the next time you say you don't care about them you better think again.
If it bothers u so much, take ur avarice set and farm DM and evg. They're open throughout the week. What's stopping you? Let the little guys have some fun for a while.

People dont get it you can literally make an event for both factions old and new makes no since

Paktwo
07-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Pls sts don't increase the gold drop but make the legend booty gold chest 5 token, common 1token,rare 2 token, epic 3token...
+1

Aerodude
07-09-2020, 04:40 PM
if you guys don't like the event then don't play
this event is actually pretty good for people who don't have arcane/op gears and those without gold loot
we finally have a chance to earn some more gold even if we don't have arcane gears/gold loot

Oakmaiden
07-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Boo hoo hoo rolls eyes can’t believe the whining....

Thequeeng
07-09-2020, 06:26 PM
I think that this event is just a great waste of time since many of us were anxious for it to come, we have spent a lot of gold to equip ourselves well and won more in deep and valley

Matiapoker
07-09-2020, 06:30 PM
A single again, expected a further increase in gold, an amount similar to that of Dm, so this event makes no sense. Thank you :).

Hel
07-09-2020, 06:37 PM
A single again, expected a further increase in gold, an amount similar to that of Dm, so this event makes no sense. Thank you :).Better a fix drop from boss, chests chance loot bad.

Matiapoker
07-09-2020, 06:43 PM
But they could also see 2 doors created, a normal one for new players and an elite one for advanced players.

Thequeeng
07-09-2020, 06:48 PM
I understand perfectly they do it for the new players but they should still reward the old ones because many of us are still faithful to the game as we are always as important as the new players

Zappy
07-09-2020, 07:08 PM
I understand perfectly they do it for the new players but they should still reward the old ones because many of us are still faithful to the game as we are always as important as the new players

Its kinda funny seeing the new players became instantly rich during the eggzavier event, I remember myself working so hard to became rich in the past few years :3 Unlike the new players who just started playing and then here come eggzavier instant rich for new players.

boahancoq
07-09-2020, 08:28 PM
- Noting special from this pirate booty event.
- Just got gold from sel legendary booty chest in auction. And need long time to get one chest from coin event.

- This event not for all player but just for op player after update.

Send by Ign Selaparang using tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
07-09-2020, 08:34 PM
People are never happy.

This event can be done by anyone who knows what they're doing. Nontheless everyone would still be able to earn gold. This event targets those less fortunate/new players that find catching up to the game impossible.

As for those billionaires, Evg and DM exist, go suck that up if this doesn't satisfy your greed. Wouldn't be surprised if those maps were to be nerfered from all these...whining.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hexboard
07-09-2020, 08:47 PM
Well u can finish this 3 wave in 2 mins while in dm u take alot of time so if its like dm drop rate ppl will get alot of gold and will ruin the economy

Economy already ruined what's new

snakeeyes
07-09-2020, 08:51 PM
I thought this event is for everybody especially player/newbies that have no best items yet like high gold loot and op stat. Im a lvl 76 i always run DM, NVG, MAUSO and sometimes EVG while the low geared player and low level cant run and experience discrimination when they enter the 4 map because of that they cannot run. Hope let us our lowbies and newbies friends run easy and happy, and now because of the complain booty now is ganna be hard for them to run. Remember the higher godloot dev update every complain update the mobs and boss ganna be harder for them. Sory for my bad english.

Jemstroyer
07-09-2020, 08:54 PM
How can they earn? 1k gold every 1-2mins? Can they do it for 1-2 mins? For a full legend equip 76? Try all legend equip. Lets see if youre having fun of 1k drop

snakeeyes
07-09-2020, 09:02 PM
How can they earned if they cannot protect the box on the event

Nu.exe
07-10-2020, 02:06 PM
How can they earned if they cannot protect the box on the event

I think because so many players want gold drop buff and sts buffed it that caused the buff of mobs too. And btw to those people saying that playing DM and Gates are better than booty u are correct but try to help open it not sit back and wait for it to open