PDA

View Full Version : 2020-07-09 Content Update (276488)

TzatOps
07-09-2020, 04:41 PM
+ Increased the health of all 'Pirate Booty' crates by 3X.

conat
07-09-2020, 04:44 PM
^-^

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
07-09-2020, 04:45 PM
and ? nothing ?

Diiviine Al
07-09-2020, 04:45 PM
Increase 3X gold droop rate pleasee ^^

Yo.
07-09-2020, 04:47 PM
And 3x gold loot . Doesnt feel like the booty event of last year. Its sad

conat
the event is supposed to be for players who don't have an op team and the starting players make gold without a problem

zhaabayri
Good..increase tokens to xd

Sadyuh
Raise the the gold loot sts pleasee [emoji5] we really been wanting this event since last year. Please d dont let us down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IamHoro
07-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Please Increase gold drop

Changelojacob
07-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Make legendary chest drop 20k golds as the lowest :]

Diiviine Al
Yeah please increase gold droop 3X

snakeeyes
Pls. Stop selfish complain this event make for balance of newbies low lvl = high lvl pro players. Hope all contented to dev update or more newbies suffer for hard.

fleogoryal
greed is bad ppl

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Monofilament
07-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Thank you very much. Arigato

Fliie
07-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Can we skip to Halloween event

Terrorisk
07-09-2020, 04:55 PM
Could u approve Duo in Event? Please

kulldeepboro
07-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Pls. Stop selfish complain this event make for balance of newbies low lvl = high lvl pro players. Hope all contented to dev update or more newbies suffer for hard.

what we gonna do ? we are max level but not rich!

think before speaking .. not all have millions gold in their stash ..... event never shld suppose for newbie ,whats the use of leveling up if we can do event in low level also ? speak now . i will be waiting for ur reply .

avaunt
drops are 3x lower than deep marsh/evg ( constant 10-13k in event and 20k up to 39k max in dm/evg ), tbh no1 will run even after few days with the current gold drop xd

newzealand
Sad days for the low lvls again probably take 30minutes or longer pending minions dont destroy all boxes by then

Xxdisarrayxx
Thanks for the event and all your guys/girls hard work :)

TheMadElf
07-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Most are already running dm myself included x)

Greudy9
07-09-2020, 04:57 PM
Increase gold x3. At least 20k per run. Is bored the event . Drop a good amount of gold could be a good motivation . Elite vardan or deep Marshall is better than this . So... the logic of this event died. Thanks for ruined another event this year.

Nebrokis
07-09-2020, 04:58 PM
X3 gomd drop would make the event great for new players as well as those who have invested millions into gl gear please make this change thanks :)

Moscu
Could you do a little better with the Death/Waves Drop Windows? I mean we never get a good look at our "Gold Loot" drops, Because there is always the windows of Waves or of death boss Windows. If they could reduce it or move it permanently to the top of the HUD it would be better, Where not in the way to see the gold loot and dropped items..

Jed Tee Tuazon
Not so happy with the gold drops. Arc chester also buggy . keep getting 1k - 2k Gold from boss with 760GL . Pls fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anacebela
omg 3x update in few hours... what next ''will the cows come down from they sky'' ? :D

Changelojacob
07-09-2020, 05:00 PM
I agree with this one :)

Jed Tee Tuazon
07-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Increase gold x3. At least 20k per run. Is bored the event . Drop a good amount of gold could be a good motivation . Elite vardan or deep Marshall is better than this . So... the logic of this event died. Thanks for ruined another event this year.

agreed

snakeeyes
07-09-2020, 05:06 PM

think before speaking .. not all have millions gold in their stash ..... event never shld suppose for newbie ,whats the use of leveling up if we can do event in low level also ? speak now . i will be waiting for ur reply .

Then try to run before the 3rd update and think of all the player much poor than us. i have my best gear. i can finish the game but not so easy. How about the lvl 76 player that the items is lower than me. How about the lowbies and newbies if they run easy or not?

Ign:Tphpremo

Alphung
07-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Hi Sts. I've had this game for 2 years I think. I came back a week ago after a year of afk because health issues, and was very excited for this event since everyone was hyping it up. Everything was going smoothly and I extremely enjoyed this event up until the new update. Enemies health are much more and it's hard surviving when so many enemies attack and keep breaking crates. Since the update not only is it sometimes making it impossible for me to keep crates safe, it's also taking me a really long time to kill boss. This morning everything was smooth and perfect for fairly new and bad geared players like me, but now it's so much harder and not enjoyable at all. It's designed for people with really good gear and high gl with the new update. For as the old update was much more fun and easy to do specially again, for me, a fairly new and bad geared warrior. I'm not saying change because I asked, but I would greatly appreciate if you guys could go back to the way the event originally was on the first release. Where the event was possible and not super hard to complete a single map.

SparkyAL
07-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Looking good

Xbellatrixxx
07-09-2020, 05:08 PM
This update to make the crates HP higher isn’t going to be enough STS. I would think you would listen to the players more, especially since a lot of these players pay real money to play this game. SMH. The health points of the mobs need to be lowered to at least half of what it is now, and the damage the mobs can do needs to be lowered by half at least also. I understand there needs to be a balance for players with OP gear, as well as new players and average players with only legendary or set gear so that it’s not super easy, but it also shouldn’t be too hard for the players with non OP gears. I see that there are only about 5-10% of players that have maxed out stats/OP gears in game vs. players that don’t who need a fair event to help level the playing field to get enough gold to buy OP gears too. This complaint is NOT about greed, nor am I just thinking about myself, but thinking about the community as a whole and wanting at least one event a year that will help even out the playing field and give new and average players a boost in gold to get better items. Harder maps, such as maus/fester/deepmarsh/VardanValley/elite valley, would be much more fun and more accessible if more players had better gear to be able to play these maps!!!!

Freckert
07-09-2020, 05:09 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200709/7dc4ef6a732c198ebd8076b2f0e542f4.jpg
Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

Ikosevy
07-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Incrase gold/token drop, or reduce mob health to get more token.

Sent from my NoKiA 69 using Tapatalk

Alphung
07-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Hey kulldeep i saw from all ur history posts, and all of ur posts is about Complaining. I make this 900k just in 45minutes from this event. If u say u cant be rich, yourjust dunno how to farm and your lazy. If u want easy money BUY PLATS OPEN LOCKS AND U WILL HELPING STS + YOU GET RICH. DONE! you dont have to farm. Just sit and Move your finger to open locks. If you want rich and super mega rich from this event or the gold drops, enjoy inflation in the market. Your gold will means nothin.
Sts has done 3 updates and listening for criticize that Build or make event better. NOT CRITICIZE FOR YOU OWN SAKES.

You probably have really good gear. Not only is it really hard for me to complete even a single map. With no gl I'm making 2-3k even when i do finish a map. P.S It's taking me 5-10 minutes if I even get the CHANCE to be able to not have all my crates destryoed.

mhysaa
07-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Its Still hard for not op geared players, those who supposed to have a chance to farm on this event without gl.

Xbellatrixxx
07-09-2020, 05:13 PM
I completely agree with this post, especially if they made the map harder....the loot should be much better!! The event is only 2 weeks, and being that it is an “event” it should be super fun with OP gold loot drops, not hard for all but the elite with little loot that makes GY/Maus/DM/Valley much better to run.

Hexboard
07-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Raise the the gold loot sts pleasee [emoji5] we really been wanting this event since last year. Please d dont let us down.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Agree this needs to be upgrades haha

Yo.
07-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Na u just dumb sorry :/

SparkyAL
07-09-2020, 05:15 PM
Lol this is madness

kulldeepboro
07-09-2020, 05:24 PM

900k withing 45 mins ? dont lie . who said am being lazy ? i was waiting for this event as much all are. i had big hopes from this event .. thought i will be having 20m somehow by the end of event and will be able to buy a decent item .. but whats the use of playing the event if dropping of gold is not more than 10k ..

gold inflation ?? so are u gonna blame those things to players ? did the player decide to increase the price of an item in the game ? do players want to pay high price for an item ? this all things where made by the dev in the past not by players . dev were running the system of gold cycle not players .. dev introduce who will have more and who will have less . if this game was play to win ,they wouldve never introduce the gold loot system or the locked crates which contains the only good items one can have ..
rn people with billions are only agreeing to all this nerf cause they already looted a sufficient amount of gold from previous event now they dont want any other players to have what they have .. i guess u dont come to those cate9 of players .. more people are complaining than giving compliment ,by that u shld know who is wrong and who is not ..

now dont banned me dev :)

conat
07-09-2020, 05:25 PM
I think it would have been better if they removed the% gl and increased the base loot, so everyone would have the same chances and be the last booty pirate.
This is out of control

kkwearts
07-09-2020, 05:28 PM
+ Increased the health of all 'Pirate Booty' crates by 3X.3x gold drop please

Redmi Note 7 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Jed Tee Tuazon
07-09-2020, 05:30 PM
I think it would have been better if they removed the% gl and increased the base loot, so everyone would have the same chances and be the last booty pirate.
This is out of control

remove gl lol youre funny

conat
07-09-2020, 05:32 PM
remove gl lol youre funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkwhy do you say so ... if they wanted to kill the event they would have just let everyone do some gold and close the event definitively ... obviously I mean remove the gl only from this event ... if they are going to win the same That's what the other maps are for, right?

Freckert
07-09-2020, 05:40 PM
900k withing 45 mins ? dont lie . who said am being lazy ? i was waiting for this event as much all are. i had big hopes from this event .. thought i will be having 20m somehow by the end of event and will be able to buy a decent item .. but whats the use of playing the event if dropping of gold is not more than 10k ..

gold inflation ?? so are u gonna blame those things to players ? did the player decide to increase the price of an item in the game ? do players want to pay high price for an item ? this all things where made by the dev in the past not by players . dev were running the system of gold cycle not players .. dev introduce who will have more and who will have less . if this game was play to win ,they wouldve never introduce the gold loot system or the locked crates which contains the only good items one can have ..
rn people with billions are only agreeing to all this nerf cause they already looted a sufficient amount of gold from previous event now they dont want any other players to have what they have .. i guess u dont come to those cate9 of players .. more people are complaining than giving compliment ,by that u shld know who is wrong and who is not ..

Lie? Hahaha lol, i could have make more in deep marsh rn. That 900k is just from the events. And i dont have to proof to you im doing that within 45 minutes.

“Dev introduce who will have more and who will have less” i quoted this from u.
now tell me what game that didnt have this system????? If there is gold, theres that GAP
So Devs are trying to bridging THAT gap.

Meeng
07-09-2020, 06:34 PM
2k 600gl hahahaha AWIT

Jemstroyer
07-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Increase base gold drop devs. This will benefit everyone, no gl, decent gl and high gl players.

vieecilz
07-09-2020, 06:51 PM
Iam played dm and evg with 700gl got 200k+ in 20minutes in this even iam got 100k in 20minutes,which is better i think this is dead event ty dev

XxxolyxxX
07-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Since lower levels have a hard time with the event zone
How about allowing them to form parties of 4 so it's easier for them
Of course within a level bracket
And Endgame players can just do solo

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

snakeeyes
07-09-2020, 08:59 PM
I thought this event is for everybody especially player/newbies that have no best items yet like high gold loot and op stat. Im a lvl 76 i always run DM, NVG, MAUSO and sometimes EVG while the low geared player and low level cant run and experience discrimination when they enter the 4 map because of that they cannot run. Hope let us our lowbies and newbies friends run easy and happy, and now because of the complain booty now is ganna be hard for them to run. Remember the higher godloot dev update every complain update the mobs and boss ganna be harder for them. Sory for my bad english.

Sir Gian
07-09-2020, 09:18 PM
yeah not worth running 20mins for 15k lmao

Alfabeast
07-09-2020, 09:24 PM
Yow yow yow, love the pve kills and the jewels drop
Fun event, ty

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

ronivanmotin17
07-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Less health for mobs. Some players aren't that op to kill those mobs.

Sent from my RMX1941 using Tapatalk

Hexboard
07-09-2020, 09:38 PM

You could have not said it better +1

Tjsnake
07-09-2020, 09:48 PM
They nerfed gold drops again ;-;

ric
07-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Sts pls listen to us im a newbie and im lvl 67 warrior its really hard for us to do solo it would take how many minutes to take down all the mobs and boss... And the crate is already destroyed.... Pls do us a favor to lower down the health for the mobs and boss... I just started this game amd i really need gold......i hope u will listen to lower lvls like me... Pls pls plsss hear us!!

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Xbellatrixxx
07-10-2020, 01:40 AM
STS, I’m again going to ask you to please listen to the majority of your players and please FIX THIS EVENT! I have played with a level 76 rogue, level 55 warrior, and level 30 warrior. I can just barely get thru the map with my level 76 rogue. On my level 55 warrior, I can not get past the first wave, I can not kill any of the mobs. On my level 30, it’s the same thing. My damage is not high enough to kill the mobs. It took 5 minutes to get through the diet two waves, then I could not get thru wave 3. I barely took the health of the mobs down after another 5 minutes just spent in wave 3 with only one crate left up. I estimate it would take about 20-25 minutes to kill the mobs if they don’t break the crates first. This event is absolutely terrible, and I am not starting to regret all the money I’ve spent buying platinum in this game. I feel terrible for supporting a company who does not listen to it’s players. Hey devs, when is the last time you got in the game with only legendary/mediocre gear and pets and played? Maybe the devs should get in the game themselves with mediocre/average legendary gear and pet on multiple levels and see for themselves how hard this is. It feels like more and more that STS is creating a PAY TO WIN game and caters to those with lots of money to buy and spend ridiculous amounts of okays opening crates to try to loot good stuff. Devs are also catering to those who are super rich/OP, and by doing that they are keeping the new players, average players and free to play players down. I’m not surprised that so many quit the game after playing for a week or so. And it’s not because of laziness, I can tell you that. As I said earlier, this post is not about greed for myself, but about the community as a whole. It’s much harder for people to be accepted into a party with bad gear for the best maps because nobody wants to run with people that can’t do much damage. I notice this the most in end game Valley and Fester maps the most. I’m just asking for ONE event that will help players who aren’t in the top 10% of players to get gold to buy better items so that more people can experience, play and enjoy end game maps without being left behind and unable to get into parties. I believe that more players would be happy to participate in end game maps with parties and more players would continue to play the game if they were able to get better gear. Changes to this event are not the only changes that need to be made in game for the benefit of the community as a whole. STS PLEASE LOWER THE HEALTH AND DAMAGE CAPABILITY OF THE MOBS AND BOSS AND SCALE IT BETTER TO LOWER LEVELS! IF NOT, THE. DONT FORCE US TO PLAY THE MAPS SOLO, AND LET US PLAY IN A PARTY OF 4!!!!

Zayneros
07-10-2020, 02:05 AM
Please increase the gold droooop

Jee2003
07-10-2020, 02:11 AM
A very very boring event

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Bicerroy12
07-10-2020, 03:07 AM
Not so happy with the gold drops. Arc chester also buggy . keep getting 1k - 2k Gold from boss with 760GL . Pls fix

I am with u, please increase drop the gold, other event nerfed by they richs

Lookupnabs
07-10-2020, 03:08 AM
STS, I’m again going to ask you to please listen to the majority of your players and please FIX THIS EVENT! I have played with a level 76 rogue, level 55 warrior, and level 30 warrior. I can just barely get thru the map with my level 76 rogue. On my level 55 warrior, I can not get past the first wave, I can not kill any of the mobs. On my level 30, it’s the same thing. My damage is not high enough to kill the mobs. It took 5 minutes to get through the diet two waves, then I could not get thru wave 3. I barely took the health of the mobs down after another 5 minutes just spent in wave 3 with only one crate left up. I estimate it would take about 20-25 minutes to kill the mobs if they don’t break the crates first. This event is absolutely terrible, and I am not starting to regret all the money I’ve spent buying platinum in this game. I feel terrible for supporting a company who does not listen to it’s players. Hey devs, when is the last time you got in the game with only legendary/mediocre gear and pets and played? Maybe the devs should get in the game themselves with mediocre/average legendary gear and pet on multiple levels and see for themselves how hard this is. It feels like more and more that STS is creating a PAY TO WIN game and caters to those with lots of money to buy and spend ridiculous amounts of okays opening crates to try to loot good stuff. Devs are also catering to those who are super rich/OP, and by doing that they are keeping the new players, average players and free to play players down. I’m not surprised that so many quit the game after playing for a week or so. And it’s not because of laziness, I can tell you that. As I said earlier, this post is not about greed for myself, but about the community as a whole. It’s much harder for people to be accepted into a party with bad gear for the best maps because nobody wants to run with people that can’t do much damage. I notice this the most in end game Valley and Fester maps the most. I’m just asking for ONE event that will help players who aren’t in the top 10% of players to get gold to buy better items so that more people can experience, play and enjoy end game maps without being left behind and unable to get into parties. I believe that more players would be happy to participate in end game maps with parties and more players would continue to play the game if they were able to get better gear. Changes to this event are not the only changes that need to be made in game for the benefit of the community as a whole. STS PLEASE LOWER THE HEALTH AND DAMAGE CAPABILITY OF THE MOBS AND BOSS AND SCALE IT BETTER TO LOWER LEVELS! IF NOT, THE. DONT FORCE US TO PLAY THE MAPS SOLO, AND LET US PLAY IN A PARTY OF 4!!!!

Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy

srazman
07-10-2020, 03:24 AM
please please... remove the popup 'wave 1', 'wave 2', 'wave 3', 'wave complete' and 'victory' popup banner@window... it's getting annoying already... :( tyvm

fleogoryal
07-10-2020, 03:26 AM
chill out people

Sent from my SM-J530Y using Tapatalk

Susanne
07-10-2020, 03:50 AM
Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy

Some people don't have op gear and pets so they look forward to playing events so that they can buy something decent. The reason they want something decent is because they can't make enough gold running deep marsh or Vardan because nobody will run with a player who is wearing legendary gear. They can't even get achievement points from hard maps.
They may just manage maus.
Not only that but we were given the impression that this event was for all levels but once again, lower levels are left out.
All events seem to be for high levels only and this has been so for around three years. Now it seems only people who are high levels with op gear are the privileged.
So, this game is now pay to play? I am lucky enough to be in a position where I can pay but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for the people who can't.
Event is too difficult..end of.

Lookupnabs
07-10-2020, 04:07 AM
Some people don't have op gear and pets so they look forward to playing events so that they can buy something decent. The reason they want something decent is because they can't make enough gold running deep marsh or Vardan because nobody will run with a player who is wearing legendary gear. They can't even get achievement points from hard maps.
They may just manage maus.
Not only that but we were given the impression that this event was for all levels but once again, lower levels are left out.
All events seem to be for high levels only and this has been so for around three years. Now it seems only people who are high levels with op gear are the privileged.
So, this game is now pay to play? I am lucky enough to be in a position where I can pay but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for the people who can't.
Event is too difficult..end of.
Devs cant concentrate on all level fyi... if u wish to stay at low lvl and its ur choice and face the consequences as 85 percent are i end level they will cater to them only ... stop complaining the devs are great and the game is not pay 2 win... if ur too lazy to grind giveaway all ur items and dont return to arlor
Ty

Susanne
07-10-2020, 04:30 AM
Devs cant concentrate on all level fyi... if u wish to stay at low lvl and its ur choice and face the consequences as 85 percent are i end level they will cater to them only ... stop complaining the devs are great and the game is not pay 2 win... if ur too lazy to grind giveaway all ur items and dont return to arlor
Ty

Some people only started playing recently and haven't had the chance to level up. I do happen to have two capped characters and I do have good gear and pets but I've been playing for a long time and am fortunate.
I really don't care about playing this event or any other because I play casually these days (I do enjoy the game still and support it too) but that doesn't stop me from backing the people who want to play this event.
Maybe if the event was made a tad easier for those who have recently started playing.
Someone made a suggestion that seems good. Let low level players have four in a party.
That doesn't help high levels who don't have op gear but it's a start.
Problem isn't with devs really though, it's with greedy people. If devs did make a four party system for low levels, the greedy high levels would just make a new character.
I'm not having a go at you. Have a good day.

kulldeepboro
07-10-2020, 04:34 AM
[QUOTE=Lookupnabs;3255045]Stop complaining if u wanna quit u can quit try to enjoy arlorian heritage and aprrecuate the devs .... its a great event where u can make some cool gold not take gl gear and ruin the economy[/QUOTE

so u saying gold loot is not a part of game ? duh ..

aoebeisndy
07-10-2020, 04:36 AM
stupid event

Pups
07-10-2020, 04:58 AM
If devs can't add more gold drop atleast make Cap'n Squalls (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) Booty drop. This would be all player friendly aside from only getting them from the token vendor :)

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk

Fearrr
07-10-2020, 05:17 AM
If devs can't add more gold drop atleast make Cap'n Squalls (Common,Epic,Rare,Legendary) Booty drop. This would be all player friendly aside from only getting them from the token vendor :)

Sent from my SM-A305GN using Tapatalk
A good idea. Another thought. Leave GL the same but change the Crates to fixed Gold: 10K,20K,50K,100K.

Also like few others said remove or move up the victory message.

Mylfff
07-10-2020, 05:55 AM
Thanks for the update!
Enjoying this event atm.

musasun
07-10-2020, 05:59 AM
Can someone in sts fix the event boss loot pool? Really, just gonna have us grind this event zone for "doubled the gold" (still an abysmal amount) and a chance for a pop-a-lock (locked)? Please add vendor chests, eggs, vanities (including back piece and weps) etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sir Gian
07-10-2020, 06:44 AM
A good idea. Another thought. Leave GL the same but change the Crates to fixed Gold: 10K,20K,50K,100K.

i support this thread. instead using tokens to buy the gold crates make the token buy buffs like damage, damage reduc, luck like 15% etc and all stacking with other buffs. then make the gold crates drop common 5k to 10k, rare 11k to 20k, epic 30k to 50k, legendary 70k to 150k. maybe the gl might use here.

example 300%gl then i got a legendary gold crate and got 84k from it

this is just a suggestion :)

avaunt
07-10-2020, 06:54 AM
look, if its really about fair play or the so called balance, this event should not be an event. they should add this as an additional map instead for the newbies to farm gold. i wouldnt mind if evg/dm is open 24/7, cus ill rather farm both maps, but due to this event, now evg gon take way longer to open. 1 run = 1-2 mins ( including remaps etc ) lets just say u do 40 runs in 1 hour, with 630gl the avg gold drop is 10k-12k , basically made 400k-480k and tokens u can get from 20-40 avg/run. lets just 30 x 40 = 1200 tokens. so 1 hour with 630gl is 400-480k gold + 6x 200token crates, if u sell the crates ull get around 200-250k gold, so basically 1 hour with 630gl is equivalent to 700k gold/hour which is like 2x less than evg/dm. and this is with 600+ gl, most newbies only have around 200-300gl, so ppl with 200-300gl get around 400k-500k/hour. lets say they farm 4 hours a day thats 2m/day, if they farm for 2 weeks 4 hours a day nonstop tats 28m which they probably stop farming after days, and even with 28m u cant even get an arc dagg/staff/axe which is what most peoples expect to get from this event by farming gold.

And by increasing the gold drop, nothiin bad gon happen. scared of inflation? inflation wont be happening unless they make the boss drop 100k each run. even if they increase the boss drop again til its the same as evg/dm boss drop. u gon still get more gold farming in evg than the event, it only took seconds in evg to get 30-40k gold. basically increasing the gold drop is a win win situation for everyone. ppl gon reply with bs like ' stop whining ' stop complaining, and they dont even give a reason, the reason is always the same, its good for newer players, its actually not, the best way to make this event good is to make the base gold of boss drop like 30k and it shudnt be affected by gold loot. and again, this wont make any inflation, as i say evg gon still make more gold than the event even if the boss drop 30k gold. some ppls just tryna look cool actin mature and stuff, sayin fake good stuff like an angel, they all gon turn into a demon if sts make smth like rare vanities in new locks, lmao.

Potatogod
07-10-2020, 06:57 AM
Yo wtf this event is TRASH, i was playing it with my lvl 50 warrior and lvl 74 mage and i only got 3k gold with my warrior and cleared that lvl in 17min then i switched to my mage did that lvl in 6-8min opened a legendary chest for 200 tokens got only 12k. I really had high hopes for this event and now i just realised that i wasted my time and it's not worth playing a lot (and no I'm not gonna stop playing this game I'm only gonna do daily to lvl up) and some people said that this is a event for the low lvl players and noob players but how i experienced it is that this event is for the people with expensive set items or arcane items with high gl

zhaabayri
07-10-2020, 07:12 AM
I open 25 legendary booty chest and i make 600k lol..i farm 4h for buy this chest with tokens. And for what? ..lol this event!

Lookupnabs
07-10-2020, 07:31 AM

Yea and good job i see ur point is so that dug dagger becomes 250m clean...

Changelojacob
07-10-2020, 07:54 AM
Make atleast 20k the lowest drop on legendary and increase token drop. Leave the gl don't touch it just make a difference on Chest and tokens please + gold pirate vanities will be cooler if they have beard like kraken pirate's set :)

Prestige666
07-10-2020, 08:41 AM
I really don’t play events

Prestige666
07-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Random words

Mastah
07-10-2020, 08:59 AM
no need to increase gold we just need to simplify the game for low players, so mobs and bosses adjusted to low lv are made not as difficult as lv 71/76, if devs increase gold all prices will go crazy better increase right drop tokens, try fair and don't need to be selfish, the gold coffin system is the best but please increase the token to 50 drop or clean bonus 20 max so that everything is flat
Thanks

Mmicro
07-10-2020, 09:14 AM
Well come on, it was too easy.

Changelojacob
07-10-2020, 09:24 AM
Make atleast 20k the lowest drop on legendary and increase token drop. Leave the gl don't touch it just make a difference on Chest and tokens please + gold pirate vanities will be cooler if they have beard like kraken pirate's set :)

And please can you remove the Victory message or make it simple. Blocking our screening and we don't see how much gold we earned :)

Fearrr
07-10-2020, 09:43 AM
Yea and good job i see ur point is so that dug dagger becomes 250m clean...

That was not my point was a simple suggestion. Because a lot people are complaining. Me Idc either way and haven't been complaining this entire event so don't come at me like that! I'm a maxed out Tank I'm doing this Event simply for fun...I don't need ro run this event Period! Now you see my point?

Fearrr
07-10-2020, 10:23 AM
That was not my point was a simple suggestion. Because a lot people are complaining. Me Idc either way and haven't been complaining this entire event so don't come at me like that! I'm a maxed out Tank I'm doing this Event simply for fun...I don't need ro run this event Period! Now you see my point?
Of/To*
If token amounts need to be adjusted for this to how Sts sees fit for balance that is fine with me. If Sts does not like the idea of Fixed Gold for Crates that is also fine as well. My post was not complaining, whinning, was nothing more than a suggestion.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 11:17 AM
can u guys atleast make the gold drop stable? like if its 17k, its around that all boss, im gettin 1 17k out of 10 runs, rest are 5k-7k and even sometimes the boss drops no gold, like maybe 100 gold.

Xbellatrixxx
07-10-2020, 11:56 AM
I guess you haven’t noticed, but gear, even legendary, is pretty expensive in AH for low level players too, pets are the same price for players of all levels, potions,elixirs and feeding pets are the same price for all levels, etc. Most new and low level players aren’t rich either, and these things are also important for them to have as well! It’s even harder to make gold at lower levels. I’m fact, instead of enjoying the content of every level, I rushed to max out my characters to end game just to be able to farm low level elites to make gold, and when I hit max level I didn’t have gold to get even legendary gear, let alone the OP gear I still can’t get 5 months later! The game would be so much more enjoyable to be able to experience the content of the game at every level while leveling up and still having some kind of opportunity to make gold. End game maps are not enjoyable and it’s hard to find a decent party, especially if you don’t have OP gears. I am thinking of the community as a whole, and if more people had a good amount of gold when they hit max level to get OP gear, they could get right into PTs for end game content, making the game more enjoyable for everyone. So, perhaps YOU should think before you speak. The majority of players seem to be unhappy with this event and are instead farming gold and other items in other maps instead of the event. Every other event caters to maxed out, rich players and players who buy plat to open locked crates. We are just asking for ONE event that will benefit the community as a whole, new and low level players, free to play players, and even rich players....is that really too much to ask for?

zuhairkhatib40
07-10-2020, 12:11 PM

Hello, I'd like to know what GL u equipped to earn 900k in 45mins, and what chest u buy to sell?

Im getting 1-6k Gold drops with 400% GL and am not making near 200k within 45mins so I'd like to know your ways

Inspiron
07-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Great Update