PDA

View Full Version : How booty economy time line works

Encryptions
07-10-2020, 11:09 AM
From past experience. <Event is doing great right now, nothing needs changed. Stop asking for gold buffs. Just farm and have fun, not everything is easy and fast.>
1) Items are cheap and people want booty.
2) Booty is out and drops good gold + is good for new players.
3) People whine and cry waa waa I am lazy and this event doesn't drop 1mil per run booty should only be gl based for rich people.
4) Sts buff booty drops and make it harder.
5) Older payers are happy and making a ton of gold.
6) Booty ends.
7) Item prices go up outrageously to keep in sync with the amout of gold in game.
8) People cry and whine again waaa waa items cost too much and make bs excuses like "How are new players supposed to afford these?"

See what I am saying? People cry that booty is for poor and rich people since it isn't gold loot based anymore, but people want it to be only gold loot based for rich people with high gl. Yet items rise in price and the excuse of "How are poor people supposed to afford these items?" comes into play..

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
07-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Well put arguments

avaunt
07-10-2020, 12:33 PM
Nobody is asking for 1m/run tbh, at least 30k/run is fine, and it won't cause inflation. 5k-7k/boss and above 10k up to 17k if im lucky is just too low. Max tokens I got in 1 hour is around 1300-1400, which is 7 crates, its 40k ea in auction, which is 280k, add the gold from boss Its still 3x lower than evg/hour. Atleast 30k gon be a bit more rewarding other than constant 5k's-7k's. And even with 30k/boss, its still lower than evg/dm. Its a win2 situation for everyone. Abit more gold, and no inflation, unless there's another reason?

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Jausa
07-10-2020, 12:48 PM
From past experience. <Event is doing great right now, nothing needs changed. Stop asking for gold buffs. Just farm and have fun, not everything is easy and fast.>
3) People whine and cry waa waa I am lazy and this event doesn't drop 1mil per run booty should only be gl based for rich people.
6) Booty ends.
7) Item prices go up outrageously to keep in sync with the amout of gold in game.
8) People cry and whine again waaa waa items cost too much and make bs excuses like "How are new players supposed to afford these?"

See what I am saying? People cry that booty is for poor and rich people since it isn't gold loot based anymore, but people want it to be only gold loot based for rich people with high gl. Yet items rise in price and the excuse of "How are poor people supposed to afford these items?" comes into play..

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkThis event may be more friendly to newer players that have no gl or op gear, but it's so unrewarding it shouldn't be called an event. Especially and event which is about making GOLD. It should drop atleast as much gold as the farming sites do, like DM or esg or evg. Nerfing the event to oblivion gave them a reason to talk about it and offer suggestions.

Kystone
07-10-2020, 12:53 PM
lol u want 30k a run? selfish and unhappy with a free gold making event

Kystone
07-10-2020, 12:58 PM
also I guarantee u the same people who r complaining about evg having better drops r doing nothing to help open it. ok booty sucks, do frontier or greensap to open gates. stop complaining about EVERYTHING. boohoo u aren't making millions in an hour. get over yourselves

Encryptions
07-10-2020, 01:03 PM
Nobody is asking for 1m/run tbh, at least 30k/run is fine, and it won't cause inflation. 5k-7k/boss and above 10k up to 17k if im lucky is just too low. Max tokens I got in 1 hour is around 1300-1400, which is 7 crates, its 40k ea in auction, which is 280k, add the gold from boss Its still 3x lower than evg/hour. Atleast 30k gon be a bit more rewarding other than constant 5k's-7k's. And even with 30k/boss, its still lower than evg/dm. Its a win2 situation for everyone. Abit more gold, and no inflation, unless there's another reason?

Last booty event was dropping 130k+ per run for people which they still kept asking for buff then sts nerfed it because 130k a run is crazy. So it drops 40k+ a run and people were ranting saying "event is useless and broken." I just use the 1m/run thing for over exaggeration.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 01:19 PM
lol u want 30k a run? selfish and unhappy with a free gold making event

ur not even givin a reason nor explanation, ur just straight up trashtalking. and im just giving a suggestion so its a win2 situation for everyone, whats ur problem?

Kystone
07-10-2020, 01:23 PM
Win win situation with who? The rich or the rich? Sts is working to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, not widen it

avaunt
07-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Win win situation with who? The rich or the rich? Sts is working to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, not widen it

make the boss base gold drop 30k, unaffected by gl. its a win2 situation for everyone. or make the boss drop booty crates from rare-legendary.

Stephencobear
07-10-2020, 01:32 PM
I work full time and barely played past two days and I’m pulling in plenty with event. Plus my lv 11 event twink smashes it faster than my main.
Event seems good imho

Also a guarantee of 30k for all levels would be a botters dream

Xyv.io
07-10-2020, 01:42 PM
This guy feeling like the president of al

discounts
07-10-2020, 01:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmlYpmq5H0

I'm averaging nearly 20k per run. Not too bad but not as much as Normal Gates.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-10-2020, 01:52 PM
ur not even givin a reason nor explanation, ur just straight up trashtalking. and im just giving a suggestion so its a win2 situation for everyone, whats ur problem?Keyword: Inflation

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

avaunt
07-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Keyword: Inflation

feels like u dont even read lol, there wont be any inflation unless the boss drops 100k+ my suggestion was at 30k/boss. its lower than evg/dm, just to make it a tiny bit more rewarding.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-10-2020, 02:08 PM
feels like u dont even read lol, there wont be any inflation unless the boss drops 100k+ my suggestion was at 30k/boss. its lower than evg/dm, just to make it a tiny bit more rewarding.You must be new then, maps like maus/esg back in the day were pumping significantly less gold than what you suggest, yet these caused significant inflation.

You're suggesting 30k/boss from a map that takes an incomparable amount of skill/gear to finish, opened for 24/7 for 2 weeks.

Nothing stops inflation as long as these gold mines exist, gold sinks insignificantly reduce it temporarily. Entities immensely rising overtime since gold maps/goldloot were introduced ain't a coincidence.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:03 PM
You must be new then, maps like maus/esg back in the day were pumping significantly less gold than what you suggest, yet these caused significant inflation.

You're suggesting 30k/boss from a map that takes an incomparable amount of skill/gear to finish, opened for 24/7 for 2 weeks.

Nothing stops inflation as long as these gold mines exist, gold sinks insignificantly reduce it temporarily. Entities immensely rising overtime since gold maps/goldloot were introduced ain't a coincidence.

Ur talking as if people actually farm 24 hours a day for 2 weeks, even when evg open its not like they farm from open til close nonstop, and even with 30k drops, evg/hour is still way more than event. And lower evg waves r only like 15s/boss, which is more than 6x faster than event. And when evg/dm open people will still go back there, and this is an event not a mini event or smth, events r made to be fun n rewarding. Rn it just feels like hauntlet farming pve kills/jewel with a super tiny gold drop like Maus bosses. And I'm giving suggestions so the event is worth running for 2 weeks.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-10-2020, 03:15 PM
Ur talking as if people actually farm 24 hours a day for 2 weeks, even when evg open its not like they farm from open til close nonstop, and even with 30k drops, evg/hour is still way more than event. And lower evg waves r only like 15s/boss, which is more than 6x faster than event. And when evg/dm open people will still go back there, and this is an event not a mini event or smth, events r made to be fun n rewarding. Rn it just feels like hauntlet farming pve kills/jewel with a super tiny gold drop like Maus bosses. And my I'm giving suggestions so the event is worth running for 2 weeks.

Sent from my CPH2083 using TapatalkGoing back, Inflation. Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint.

Cheers!

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Going back, Inflation. Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint.

Cheers!

And ur not a developer either to decide which will cause inflation, ur the who stated it will cause inflation, cus i know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-10-2020, 03:20 PM
And ur not a developer either to decide which will cause inflation, ur the who stated it will cause inflation, cus i know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

Sent from my CPH2083 using TapatalkLemme rephrase

Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, since you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint. Hence, you have no say that your suggestion wouldn't cause further inflation.

Cheers!

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Lemme rephrase

Devs have their reasons why Booty isn't anymore than it currently is.

'This wouldn't cause inflation' narrative has no credibility, since you are not a developer to decide which and which wouldn't cause inflation from their standpoint.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkLemme rephrase too

Ur not a developer either to decide which will cause inflation, ur the who stated it will cause inflation, cus i know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

Cinco
07-10-2020, 03:24 PM
if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

This is not correct. It will cause inflation.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:27 PM
This is not correct. It will cause inflation.How will 30k/2mins or 900k/hour cause inflation, its not even as much as other gold loot maps..

Kystone
07-10-2020, 03:30 PM
because EVERYONE in the game is getting 30k. in the other maps people need gl to get 30k. not to mention the gears needed to run those maps.

Encryptions
07-10-2020, 03:31 PM
This is not correct. It will cause inflation.Ikr, 30k a run per person which takes around 1minute to do would be an insane amount of gold added to the game. 1000 people run once and get 30k each run that would be 30mil gold added to the game every minute. 1 hour would be 1.8bil added. 1 day 43.2bil, 2 weeks 604.8bil. That is a ton of gold for this game. Doubt the game even has 150bil gold in it at the moment.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:34 PM
because EVERYONE in the game is getting 30k. in the other maps people need gl to get 30k. not to mention the gears needed to run those maps.But u said earlier this is supposed to be a bridge for the poor n rich, this way its not even a bridge, and its only a 2 weeks event not permanent. And how will people's with no gl tat got 1-3k/boss supposed to get closer?

Perceval
07-10-2020, 03:40 PM
How will 30k/2mins or 900k/hour cause inflation, its not even as much as other gold loot maps..

I'm sure that much gold drop in combination with a little magic we call coffee will lead to inflation lol

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:42 PM
I'm sure that much gold drop in combination with a little magic we call coffee will lead to inflation lolThen what is ur suggestion to make the event worth farming?

kulldeepboro
07-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Ikr, 30k a run per person which takes around 1minute to do would be an insane amount of gold added to the game. 1000 people run once and get 30k each run that would be 30mil gold added to the game every minute. 1 hour would be 1.8bil added. 1 day 43.2bil, 2 weeks 604.8bil. That is a ton of gold for this game. Doubt the game even has 150bil gold in it at the moment.

look who's talking the person who have billion on his stash .. now dont say me u didnt farmed and had the billions from previous booty event.. u enjoyed ur time when u got .. now u opposing other to have what u have ? what is this behaviour huh ?

Perceval
07-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Then what is ur suggestion to make the event worth farming?

None, its an event. You don't like it? Don't play it.

avaunt
07-10-2020, 03:51 PM
None, its an event. You don't like it? Don't play it.That's not a suggestion, that's just some basic sentence forum nerds use, I'm asking for a suggestion to make the event better n worth running.

Encryptions
07-10-2020, 03:57 PM
look who's talking the person who have billion on his stash .. now dont say me u didnt farmed and had the billions from previous booty event.. u enjoyed ur time when u got .. now u opposing other to have what u have ? what is this behaviour huh ?Actually didn't farm any of the pirate booty events much. I usually hoard items and merch them while running gates to help people who have low stats/level so they get exp and gold. I also run elite gates for solo lb.

Cinco
07-10-2020, 03:57 PM
That's not a suggestion, that's just some basic sentence forum nerds use, I'm asking for a suggestion to make the event better n worth running.

Speaking for myself, I have heard your feedback and I respectfully disagree with the premise. I do not believe that this event needs a massive increase of gold loot (your suggestion, whether you agree or not, is a massive gold influx).

avaunt
07-10-2020, 04:01 PM
Speaking for myself, I have heard your feedback and I respectfully disagree with the premise. I do not believe that this event needs a massive increase of gold loot (your suggestion, whether you agree or not, is a massive gold influx).Sigh, well can the drop at least be a bit more stable, gettin 5k's - 7k's almost every run is depressing or make the boss drop Smth like the cap crates.

Cinco
07-10-2020, 04:20 PM
...or make the boss drop Smth like the cap crates.

This is one of the things that will be under consideration for the second week of the event.

kulldeepboro
07-10-2020, 04:43 PM
This is one of the things that will be under consideration for the second week of the event.

why the event is like this huh ? if u really want to fix the gold inflation than why don't u increase the drop rate of arcane items from the lock chest and decrease the price of plat . am sure doing this two things will significantly decrease the price of an item and also increase the player who buy plat .. dont know who is the incharge of market plan of this game ..by looking the price of plat he sure looks greedy .. u guys shld take less money but from more people rather than taking more money from one single player ..if the owner of the game had implement this kind of strategy am sure AL wouldve be the best mmorpg game ever made . but nah u guys want profit profit profit .. u guys got blind with the money u can make .. didnt even thought about the consequence that it will lead to future . if u guys had taken a strict consideration for player ,we wouldn't have to see this day .. an endgame item cost more than 40m ,but we get gold drop as if the price of item is somewhat between 1 or 2 m .. we seeing all this overpriced item cause u guys didnt even pre planned while making events in the past .. and also same events as always . come up with something new .. booty was new and profitable but now it is the worst event one can ever imagine ..all this low gold drop is just because u fear that player will have more gold and will never buy plat . as a result no way of making money .. alll the things come to a end of one and only thing is that u guys are greedy of money ... u never thought about players, u just thought abt how u will be able to take money from our pockets ..

Cinco
07-10-2020, 04:56 PM
why the event is like this huh ? if u really want to fix the gold inflation than why don't u increase the drop rate of arcane items from the lock chest and decrease the price of plat . am sure doing this two things will significantly decrease the price of an item and also increase the player who buy plat .. dont know who is the incharge of market plan of this game ..by looking the price of plat he sure looks greedy .. u guys shld take less money but from more people rather than taking more money from one single player ..if the owner of the game had implement this kind of strategy am sure AL wouldve be the best mmorpg game ever made . but nah u guys want profit profit profit .. u guys got blind with the money u can make .. didnt even thought about the consequence that it will lead to future . if u guys had taken a strict consideration for player ,we wouldn't have to see this day .. an endgame item cost more than 40m ,but we get gold drop as if the price of item is somewhat between 1 or 2 m .. we seeing all this overpriced item cause u guys didnt even pre planned while making events in the past .. and also same events as always . come up with something new .. booty was new and profitable but now it is the worst event one can ever imagine ..all this low gold drop is just because u fear that player will have more gold and will never buy plat . as a result no way of making money .. alll the things come to a end of one and only thing is that u guys are greedy of money ... u never thought about players, u just thought abt how u will be able to take money from our pockets ..

TLDR

You're greedy.

THE GOLDEN KING
07-10-2020, 05:06 PM
They should just get rid of gold loot altogether:3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kulldeepboro
07-10-2020, 05:24 PM
TLDR

You're greedy.

just increase the gold drop 🙏🙏

Cinco
07-10-2020, 05:27 PM
just increase the gold drop ����

Ehhhh..... no.

kulldeepboro
07-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Ehhhh..... no.

well i don't have anything to say than
hope u have a great day ahead .

just so u know the new player or the low level player aren't complaining in forum is because they don't really know that this place exist .. if they had knew ,am sure u wouldve got more complains than compliment .. i myself started to see forum when i was max level and wanted to see whats coming next .. before i didnt event cared abt the forum. all i cared abt is that i have to be max level thats all . this goes for all the player who arent max level rn .

Giant bench
07-10-2020, 06:00 PM
well i don't have anything to say than
hope u have a great day ahead .

just so u know the new player or the low level player aren't complaining in forum is because they don't really know that this place exist .. if they had knew ,am sure u wouldve got more complains than compliment .. i myself started to see forum when i was max level and wanted to see whats coming next .. before i didnt event cared abt the forum. all i cared abt is that i have to be max level thats all . this goes for all the player who arent max level rn .

Sorry inflation is bad for game. -1

Nuties
07-10-2020, 06:07 PM
God, make me patient as Cinco when I grow up.

Entities
07-10-2020, 06:11 PM
6) Booty ends.

+1 got to agree with encrypt here, if gold was biffed people would be crying that all the richer people are making too much gold that’s just how it is, plane and simple, just enjoy that gold can be farmed in the first place

UltimateUnicorn
07-10-2020, 08:29 PM
I know for sure 100% if they make the drops like 30k it's a win2 for everyone and it won't cause inflation.

My brain died. I'm amazed by how cinco is actually reading and replying to these comments.

EpicX
07-10-2020, 09:53 PM
God, make me patient as Cinco when I grow up.

Lmfao Ikr. Mad respect to Cinco. If I was the Dev of the game and people were whining (to this level), I would probably delete their in game character :angel:

I'm already a grown up and I want to be patient as Cinco when I grow up.

Analytical
07-11-2020, 03:19 AM
For evg, 30k per run is fine as its the RESULT of high gold loot with at least 800gl, its not a FIXED drop of 30k per 0%gl.

For pirate booty however, if you are suggesting 30k as base gold, it would definitely cause SERIOUS inflation as not only the newer player gets 1.8m/hour, the richer players with at least 500gl will be getting 9m/hour. If everyone farmed for 5 hours/day = 10m/day or 45m/day. For 2 weeks that's 140m for all new players and 630m++ for the richer players.

Let that sink in for a second.

Encryption did made a point about inflation tho he didn't really illustrate why the prices of items will rise in sync with the amount of gold in game. Gold gives people purchasing power, hence creating demand for many items in game. If supply of most items remains intact, very quickly items will run out as many people are "rich" now. For events that increases supply of items in game like eggsavier, eggs prices fall like crazy due to large supply of eggs (instead of gold) as there's not enough demand to meet supply in a short span of time. To put in contrast, events like eggsavier doesn't affect the main economy of the game aka Gold coins while the proposed 30k base gold pirate booty will affect the gold economy and hence the overall economy health of the game significantly.

Now the question is can we increase the base gold drop to a "fair amount"?

Let's say instead of 30k, sts increased the base drop to 5k per run, and depending on the gold loot you have, for example 500%gl, you get 25k+ per run only if you have this high gold loot or higher. I tested in evg the gold drop for 650gl is consistently about 22k/boss, which doesn't make it too much difference from evg but slightly better and arguably more worthwhile to run event. With minimum 5 hours farming/day, and approximately 1min per run, this means in 2 weeks newer players who are willing to grind will have at least 15-21m (depending on how fast they compete one run) and the richer will have 105m++ in 2 weeks.

And will this amount of gold still cause inflation?

The answer is probably yes but to what degree we don't really know as it really depends if the inflation caused by increased gold in the game is just enough to be offset by supply from haste speed sets from goblin event, eggsaviers, amount of new loots coming from locks opening, as well as how much gold has been sinked due to awakening event and previous events.

And for how long will it take for the prices to fall back to their "normal prices" should inflation really became significant? Probably a year+ of new supply of items to sink that gold.

EpicX
07-11-2020, 03:49 AM
For evg, 30k per run is fine as its the RESULT of high gold loot with at least 800gl, its not a FIXED drop of 30k per 0%gl.

For pirate booty however, if you are suggesting 30k as base gold, it would definitely cause SERIOUS inflation as not only the newer player gets 1.8m/hour, the richer players with at least 500gl will be getting 9m/hour. If everyone farmed for 5 hours/day = 10m/day or 45m/day. For 2 weeks that's 140m for all new players and 630m++ for the richer players.

Encryption did made a point about inflation tho he didn't really illustrate why the prices of items will rise in sync with the amount of gold in game. Gold gives people purchasing power, hence creating demand for many items in game. If supply of most items remains intact, very quickly items will run out as many people are "rich" now. For events that increases supply of items in game like eggsavier, eggs prices fall like crazy due to large supply of eggs (instead of gold) as there's not enough demand to meet supply in a short span of time. To put in contrast, events like eggsavier doesn't affect the main economy of the game aka Gold coins while the proposed 30k base gold pirate booty will affect the gold economy and hence the overall economy health of the game significantly.

Let's say instead of 30k, sts increased the base drop to 5k per run, and depending on the gold loot you have, for example 500%gl, you get 25k+ per run only if you have this high gold loot or higher. I tested in evg the gold drop for 650gl is consistently about 22k/boss, which doesn't make it too much difference from evg but slightly better and arguably more worthwhile to run event. With minimum 5 hours farming/day, and approximately 1min per run, this means in 2 weeks newer players who are willing to grind will have at least 15-21m (depending on how fast they compete one run) and the richer will have 105m++ in 2 weeks.

The answer is probably yes but to what degree we don't really know as it really depends if the inflation caused by increased gold in the game is just enough to be offset by supply from haste speed sets from goblin event, eggsaviers, amount of new loots coming from locks opening, as well as how much gold has been sinked due to awakening event and previous events.

And for how long will it take for the prices to fall back to their "normal prices" should inflation really became significant? Probably a year+ of new supply of items to sink that gold.

Username checks out.

avaunt
07-11-2020, 06:34 AM

And for how long will it take for the prices to fall back to their "normal prices" should inflation really became significant? Probably a year+ of new supply of items to sink that gold.U wrote a whole novel, I'll read the first 2 paragraph only, and if u haven't read, i wrote 30k base drop UNAFFECTED by gold loot. + cinco said maybe they gon be dropping cap crates next week, its fair enough.

EpicX
07-11-2020, 07:06 AM
U wrote a whole novel, I'll read the first 2 paragraph only, and if u haven't read, i wrote 30k base drop UNAFFECTED by gold loot. + cinco said maybe they gon be dropping cap crates next week, its fair enough.

read his second line then lol, he has given an argument for the unaffected with gl i.e. base gold= 140m gold for new playes and thats with 5 hours of gameplay(something tells me you didn't actually read)

avaunt
07-11-2020, 07:51 AM
read his second line then lol, he has given an argument for the unaffected with gl i.e. base gold= 140m gold for new playes and thats with 5 hours of gameplay(something tells me you didn't actually read)Oh mb I only read the first par, and I'm not gonna argue no more its useless cus cinco alrd answered.

Flamesofanger
07-11-2020, 08:10 AM
I wish the complainers had the same energy & determination to farm the event like when they complain, it'll do wonders lol

Encryptions
08-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Going to bump this so more people see. This thread was made before booty week 2.

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 04:52 PM
This thread explains everything.. People were crying and complaining to Devs that they want more gold drops from booty and were never satisfied.. They finally buffed booty and people already looted a lot of gold as quoted by Cinco earlier.. Now the people are again crying cos prices of items are increasing.. Duh this was bound to happen.. And the house party event was like a cherry on top.. I just don't understand the hypocrisy of people here

THE GOLDEN KING
08-09-2020, 05:35 PM
This thread explains everything.. People were crying and complaining to Devs that they want more gold drops from booty and were never satisfied.. They finally buffed booty and people already looted a lot of gold as quoted by Cinco earlier.. Now the people are again crying cos prices of items are increasing.. Duh this was bound to happen.. And the house party event was like a cherry on top.. I just don't understand the hypocrisy of people here

And you never will understand, I just hope they don’t bring that event back.

But of course these same exact people will complain to STS “where’s Pirate event” and so the never ending cycle continues of inflation to the point where gold will simply become worthless. Then STS would have to increase the gold cap and so on.

I just hope they either nerf gold loot, eliminate it completely, or simply add multiple gold sinks. Or combine the 3 at this point.

Pinklips
08-09-2020, 05:45 PM
And you never will understand, I just hope they don’t bring that event back.

But of course these same exact people will complain to STS “where’s Pirate event” and so the never ending cycle continues of inflation to the point where gold will simply become worthless. Then STS would have to increase the gold cap and so on.

I just hope they either nerf gold loot, eliminate it completely, or simply add multiple gold sinks. Or combine the 3 at this point.

True.. This same people who are now crying about price rise will again complain next year if Pirate booty doesn't happen.. Tbh I also liked booty when it first came but than it had a huge impact on the economy so its better if it doesn't come anymore.. Also I agree with the nerf on gold loot and a major gold sink.. Gold loot is the one which is causing maximum inflation right now