PDA

View Full Version : Lucid Dreams quest on hardcore

Arcane Ziix
07-10-2020, 10:29 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200711/1a0737b1f19a5b740df360f17cea0dff.jpg

So i'm trying to unlock this quest but dont know how. My hc char is lvl 68. My lvl 62 hc friends are able to do it and for some reason when I lie down on the bed furniture I don't have the quest.

Any help will be appreciated.

EpicX
07-10-2020, 10:34 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200711/1a0737b1f19a5b740df360f17cea0dff.jpg

So i'm trying to unlock this quest but dont know how. My hc char is lvl 68. My lvl 62 hc friends are able to do it and for some reason when I lie down on the bed furniture I don't have the quest.

Any help will be appreciated.

Have you visited Ashera on the end of the graveyard map? the little lady/ghost/entity, I think you need to talk to her first.

Arcane Ziix
07-10-2020, 10:35 PM
I haven't tried that. I know some lvl 62 players who haven't even entered graveyard but are able to go to the dream quest. Is there something else I can try?

Champist
07-10-2020, 10:38 PM
maybe you have to finish some of the storyline quests

Fliie
07-10-2020, 11:34 PM
You need to be level 66 or below

kersey
07-11-2020, 09:13 AM

/11 chars

kersey
07-11-2020, 09:15 AM

/11 chars

arcanefid
07-11-2020, 02:21 PM
You have to talk to the guy in Chancel of Light, then go do a Graveyard run, and finally talk to Ashera after boss dies. I don't think it's possible to do the quest without doing the run in Graveyard.

After that, you need to buy a house (any house works), go in there and walk around a bit, then either buy a bed to sleep in, or use a bed in the Guild Hall or someone's house.

It's possible that you need to have the house before doing the GY run, but I'm not sure on that. It's not like you have any other choice though, you have to buy the house anyway.

reyals
07-11-2020, 02:42 PM
If you still didn't complete dreameater achievement:

At lvl66+ usually when u sleep - you getting daily quest for nightmare raid, after completing nm raid when you sleep next time (before daily quests reseted) - you will go into map with dreameater
-if you finished nm raid today, entered map with dreameater and left it - you will be able to enter dreameater map only tomorrow (and again need to finish nm raid 1st)
-small bug if you can't or don't want to run nm raid (requires high ping): enter nm raid (by sleeping) -> leave it -> sleep again (here need high ping) -> it should automatically put u to nm raid (if you didn't finish it), but also appears window with quest for dreameater, need to accept quest very fast (before u got into nm raid), it will put u to dreameater map without finishing nm raid

If you already completed dreameater - you can't do those quests

Arcane Ziix
07-11-2020, 06:50 PM
You have to talk to the guy in Chancel of Light, then go do a Graveyard run, and finally talk to Ashera after boss dies. I don't think it's possible to do the quest without doing the run in Graveyard.

After that, you need to buy a house (any house works), go in there and walk around a bit, then either buy a bed to sleep in, or use a bed in the Guild Hall or someone's house.

It's possible that you need to have the house before doing the GY run, but I'm not sure on that. It's not like you have any other choice though, you have to buy the house anyway.

Thank you I know this method. I have some friends lvl 62 who are able to do the quest without doing graveyard etc. I guess I was supposed to do the quest before reaching 66.

arcanefid
07-11-2020, 07:03 PM
Thank you I know this method. I have some friends lvl 62 who are able to do the quest without doing graveyard etc. I guess I was supposed to do the quest before reaching 66.

I'm sure you need to check the Main quests first. One is called The Weeping Child and another is Perchance to Dream. Once you do those, then there are a few more and you can do most of them just by entering/leaving your house. The daily quests that you're looking at are not available for level 66 or more I think.