PDA

View Full Version : Pirate booty 2020/

Zhaorabeos
07-11-2020, 08:25 AM
First you guys say,before this event starts!this help poor players to..legendary weapon/poor stats at all/can you sts do somthing?like lowering the 200 tokens chest to 150?or make to drop more tokens..and made just a bit mobs weakest?or again you cares just about rich ppl? Heres /legendary weapon.poor player/10-20k!//full arcane gears.rich ppl/100+//so..this is who is rich can play well at all..poor players left behinde always.you who read this have a great day!:) (and its just a opinion)

codered
07-11-2020, 09:09 AM
If sts lower that token amount for legendary chest, the rich would be dancing in front of their screen ( or doing backflip and hit the wall).
It is not the game, not the gear, it is you my friend. U need to find a way to make this oportunity to make as much as profit with ur limited sources. Talking about struggle, i used to selling fire gem wind gem and blood gem every single day to buy my first ever leprechaunt pendant so i can farm locked. Lepre was like 200k, and each gem was like 800-1500gold, 10 essence needed to craft a single gem.
Keep doing it, ull be maxed someday, thats what inside my head.
1 tip from me, use venim aa to manage the crowd,