PDA

View Full Version : How many reports does it take to get banned or suspended?

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Hi if you don't know the answer don't reply , If a dev could answer that would be great.

The reason I'm asking is because there seems to be a trend now in Vardan gates( or even deep marsh) where people will tell each other to report a person just because he is weak and doesn't carry them to wave 100 or whatever and my worry is that my account could get in troubles if many reports are done against it.

emc_al
07-11-2020, 09:11 AM
I don't think you could get banned or suspended for "Being weak or not carrying the team to wave100 or whatsoever"
You only get banned if you break STS Terms of service as far as i know

Sent from my TRT-L21A using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 10:23 AM
if you don't know the answer don't reply //////////////

omg_its_Amy
07-11-2020, 10:36 AM
Lol u shouldn't mind those trolls,
Ppl can report u as much as they want, nothing will happen as long ur not breaking the rules and not carrying someone to a special wave is definitely not against the TOS. What they doing is more against the TOS cuz they trying to blackmail u to help them lol.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 Pro mit Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
07-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Can’t report someone for being “weak, undergeared, or plainly clueless. To do so is more a weakness on the reporters.

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Guys guys guys , I apreacite your good intentions and sympathy but I'm asking a very specifc thing which is "how many reports does it take" , it doesn't matter if I'm not doing anything wrong , those people can report me anyways by just pressing a buttom or doing the report command via chat.

So please don't answer if you don't know the answer :calm:

Stephencobear
07-11-2020, 03:11 PM
The answer is one.
One VALID report can work.
What I think you might be assuming is that there is a certain number of reports that will trigger a ban. That isn't a fact if that's what you might think. If it was, anyone could easily get anyone banned. Even if there was a certain # that would trigger it, sts would never reveal it because it would be exploitable.
Also their is the fact that false reports against an innocent player will result in the reporters being reprimanded, and not who was reported.

Correct me if I misunderstand your question

arcanefid
07-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Guys guys guys , I apreacite your good intentions and sympathy but I'm asking a very specifc thing which is "how many reports does it take" , it doesn't matter if I'm not doing anything wrong , those people can report me anyways by just pressing a buttom or doing the report command via chat.

If you don't want anyone to answer your question, then send it to support.

You can think about it and come up with an answer yourself though, if you haven't done anything wrong, then even 1,000 reports won't get you banned. I don't think STS just bans someone because "20 people reported him/her" even if they're not doing anything wrong.

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 05:05 PM
The answer is one.
What I think you might be assuming is that there is a certain number of reports that will trigger a ban. That isn't a fact if that's what you might think. If it was, anyone could easily get anyone banned. Even if there was a certain # that would trigger it, sts would never reveal it because it would be exploitable.
Also their is the fact that false reports against an innocent player will result in the reporters being reprimanded, and not who was reported.

Yes you got it right and I can understand better why they wouldn't just say it , that takes a bit of edge off my shoulders , thanks.

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 05:07 PM
If you don't want anyone to answer your question, then send it to support.

You can think about it and come up with an answer yourself though, if you haven't done anything wrong, then even 1,000 reports won't get you banned. I don't think STS just bans someone because "20 people reported him/her" even if they're not doing anything wrong.

My first thought was asking in the forums since devs and mods are so "active" as everyone claims and yeah that was my initial theory of how it could possibly work.

Motherless_Child
07-11-2020, 05:21 PM

Bro....

If you are actually in violation, you will most likely get a warning from DEVS......

Repeat the offense, and get banned, unless the first violation was so bad it will lead to immediate ban......

A person can report you millions of times........ If DEVS can find no wrong doing, you will be OK.....

So, to answer your question, in normal situations and according to sensible thought, if the reports are bonafied legitimate, it will take 2 - 3 reports before you get banned..... The reports would have to be legitimate, meaning you were really doing something wrong......

snakeeyes
07-11-2020, 05:40 PM
One valid report with screenshot or video evidence

WendysBreakfast
07-11-2020, 06:40 PM
They can report you millions of times, if your not violating the rules nothing will happen, also sounds like your playing with the wrong people

Tiger Mike
07-12-2020, 09:40 AM
They can report you millions of times, if your not violating the rules nothing will happen, also sounds like your playing with the wrong people

No its just the same people over and over , they fight the first wave and then one quits , the others follow and we are all forced to go back in there again :grief:
At least the Pirate Booty event is not so stressing.

Analytical
07-12-2020, 05:47 PM
The answer is one.

Love this response!

Derhzard
07-12-2020, 11:21 PM
one report already can ban you, but only if valid