PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guild

RedRyder
02-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Hello guys. I normally just play PL, but I've been on break from that game for nearly 2-3 months. Since there's really nothing for me to do there at the moment, I'd like to get back into SL :) I was in COT, since it's my guild in pl, but we are primarily PL so the members in SL's branch have joined other guilds. I left off at 25, the level cap at the time (no incentive to getting 26 so I ignored it) so I might need help mastering my class in terms of pve, like I did in PL.

I have an engineer as my main, but eng's don't work like mages do so it got frustrating lol. So I'd need help deciding on a new class, or convincing to stay as an eng.

Any guilds willing to open their doors for me :)?

trixie
02-18-2012, 07:39 PM
If you be interested I would be happy to talk to you about infinite union. Check out our website at infiniteunion.forumotion.com and if you are interested register on the site. Add me I'm usually on trixetoo or mypic since trixie is capped. Any questions ill be glad to help :)

Btw I have all classes but my main is com so ill be happy to help you with deciding.

Zaltiar
02-18-2012, 08:01 PM
Ohh red on sl? Add me on 'Hellcharger' when you get on heh

Btw, your best bet on finding a good guild is to try out different guilds and see if they 'fit' you.

FxTeddy
02-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Need a guild too

RedRyder
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
Ohh red on sl? Add me on 'Hellcharger' when you get on heh

Btw, your best bet on finding a good guild is to try out different guilds and see if they 'fit' you.

'spose you're right! Send me the request :p

Need a guild too

Make you're own thread? Lol

Zaltiar
02-19-2012, 12:21 AM
Fo sho red, I'll be setting up my wi fi in my new place this week, hopefully will get a chance to log on :/,

RedRyder
02-19-2012, 12:32 AM
Wow, total noob moment. I just noticed the stickied "looking for guild" thread =T

Aculeas
02-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Wow, total noob moment. I just noticed the stickied "looking for guild" thread =T

HAW HAW

anyways thanks you for applying with the sparkling pwnies. I know your application on the site says denied but that's because the admin who rejected it had no clue what he was doing. We would be more than happy to take you into the the herd. I will find you in game I believe you have me added from beta days so you just might find me first.

Hope to see you soon buddy.