PDA

View Full Version : Rogues stop being jerks

Tiger Mike
07-11-2020, 10:29 AM
Stop it , you are not helping anyone like that.

Mitsooos
07-11-2020, 06:03 PM
Feel free to put anyone with bad behavior to your ignore list.
Ignore list do miracles and make game enjoyable:)

Tiger Mike
07-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Feel free to put anyone with bad behavior to your ignore list.
Ignore list do miracles and make game enjoyable:)

Great advice I always block the rogues wherever I see them , doesn't really solve anything as the next one will take his turn to put anyone else down.

Roycedamagnet
07-12-2020, 02:24 PM
Stop it , you are not helping anyone like that.

Looks to me like you're the one being a jerk here, buddy.

Tiger Mike
07-12-2020, 04:45 PM
Looks to me like you're the one being a jerk here, buddy.

Thats because the actual jerks that I report and ignore every day don't want to be expossed in here by making rude comments , how about you go try to grind some gold in the game with bad stats? lets see how others reacts to your pressence and tell me how many of those happen to be rogues?

eelectriccure
07-13-2020, 08:22 AM
I've seen mages shame other lower stat mages and refuse to run the map with them too. People are jerks all the time, so this is a simple numbers problem. There are more rogues in the game than mages and lots of people are jerks, so you're bound to run into lots of jerk rogues just because there are more rogues. It has nothing to do with class and everything to do with human nature.

Tiger Mike
07-13-2020, 12:43 PM
I've seen mages shame other lower stat mages and refuse to run the map with them too. People are jerks all the time, so this is a simple numbers problem. There are more rogues in the game than mages and lots of people are jerks, so you're bound to run into lots of jerk rogues just because there are more rogues. It has nothing to do with class and everything to do with human nature.

Yeah I can agree with that although In certain situations it can also be a class problem , for example in the last easter event every single rogue that I had to run with was a egocentric jerk since they could destroy the egg machines faster than other classes and playing that event solo was just out of question since I was a warrior at that time.

In any case this is not a hate post , I want just as anyone else a friendly environment for everyone.(outside of pvp)