PDA

View Full Version : Ranked honor has BIG ISSUE

Cosuu
07-11-2020, 04:49 PM
Example:
Team[1] has 11-3 vs Team[2] in a 3V3
Team[2]'s mage forfeited
Final score:Team[1] 14-20 Team[2]
Why it's my fault that opposite mage has forfeited the match?
If Any Class Has FORFEITED then give back the class to other team.
@Cinco

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Cosuu
07-12-2020, 08:26 AM
Bump

THE GOLDEN KING
07-12-2020, 12:36 PM
I like the recent update, it’s perfect. If a mage from my team leaves, the mage from the opposing team also leaves. So it’s a fair 2v2.

The mage who forfeit loses points and the other mage gets the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosuu
07-12-2020, 12:38 PM
I like the recent update, it’s perfect. If a mage from my team leaves, the mage from the opposing team also leaves. So it’s a fair 2v2.

The mage who forfeit loses points and the other mage gets the win.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU are wrong,what if opposite war leaves,u are out too,and ur team loses,its ur fault?

THE GOLDEN KING
07-12-2020, 01:38 PM
U are wrong,what if opposite war leaves,u are out too,and ur team loses,its ur fault?

Nah if opposite war leaves I get automatic win, and it’s up to mage and rogue to 2v2 and win. It’s fair, the better skilled win.

Cosuu
07-12-2020, 01:39 PM
Nah if opposite war leaves I get automatic win, and it’s up to mage and rogue to 2v2 and win. It’s fair, the better skilled win.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkU dont get automatic win,u lose if ur team loses

THE GOLDEN KING
07-12-2020, 02:26 PM
Well when I joined a match, our rogue left(forfeited the match) and so the enemy rogue got the win. How do I know the rogue got the win? The rogue told me. Now after the rogues are out of the match, it’s up to the mage and warrior. To win the match.

ninjahere
07-13-2020, 01:49 AM
In this case player would use their own lvl 76 dumys to abadon games for other to win or give themself advatages

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit Tapatalk

reyals
07-13-2020, 01:55 AM
Hahahahaha this guy... the biggest issue that some of "pvp" players thinking they are best and cant accept their loose, and always blaming other players or system.
I remember those exact scores lol (was playing against you in that fight)
And it's our ROGUE left match (not mage). And you stayed in game fighting. (Your rogue got kicked)
So you've sucked fair match 2v2 and comming here crying and pretending it was fight warr+rogue without mages lmao. (Because cant accept that you are useless mage lowskill)
And after match you trashtalking everything and everyone that you lost it. But ofc its "not your fault" lol
Exposed.

ninjahere
07-13-2020, 02:00 AM
Its better to survive normal pvp first and making tests on normal pvp and when everything is perfekt then releasing ranked pvp because we are talking about ranking and if someone if team is out of battery then its just... because some player are waiting hours for que

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 07:10 AM
Hahahahaha this guy... the biggest issue that some of "pvp" players thinking they are best and cant accept their loose, and always blaming other players or system.
And it's our ROGUE left match (not mage). And you stayed in game fighting. (Your rogue got kicked)
So you've sucked fair match 2v2 and comming here crying and pretending it was fight warr+rogue without mages lmao. (Because cant accept that you are useless mage lowskill)
And after match you trashtalking everything and everyone that you lost it. But ofc its "not your fault" lol
Exposed.I gave an example,so calm down

reyals
07-13-2020, 07:18 AM
desperate kid

It's exactly about what I'm talking, ty for prove it :D

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 07:22 AM
It's exactly about what I'm talking, ty for prove it :DIf u dont know,ill tell u.
I was 5lb and dropped because these issues

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 07:41 AM
Exposed.Also,if u want get a team,3v3 or 4v4 in honor arena,if im so useless

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 07:46 AM
Its better to survive normal pvp first and making tests on normal pvp and when everything is perfekt then releasing ranked pvp because we are talking about ranking and if someone if team is out of battery then its just... because some player are waiting hours for que

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit TapatalkU are right!

reyals
07-13-2020, 07:58 AM
Also,if u want get a team,3v3 or 4v4 in honor arena,if im so useless

I'm so scared, pls sir dont do it :(
let me guess what results will be:
-cosuu win: bragging and trashtalking opponents
-cosuu lost: trashtalking honor/ranked system and his team
hahahah, I'm just wondering why u don't offer 1v1? ah yes, because young trashtalker got strong friends to carry him in pvp

hope we meet again in ranked honor <333 U are such a funny guy.

Btw what's issue in this thread and what is your suggestion? to continue play 3v2 if somebody leave fight? or what? how about somebody leave from YOUR random team? u will come here crying that it wasn't fair and again "not your fault"? Get some brains before you start these useless threads.

ninjahere
07-13-2020, 08:36 AM
Stop flaming maybe the one guy dont want changes and updates because he dont have gold for real gear .. im playing pvp since 2013 and it was so active then because what we need are: more diffrent gears and more pet options, its a little bit boring when it depends on skill and not strength (if we cant choose the team then its 50/50 chance because u can win only as team)

Giant bench
07-13-2020, 08:40 AM
-1 perfect update. No need changes.

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 09:09 AM
I'm so scared, pls sir dont do it :(
let me guess what results will be:
-cosuu win: bragging and trashtalking opponents
-cosuu lost: trashtalking honor/ranked system and his team
hahahah, I'm just wondering why u don't offer 1v1? ah yes, because young trashtalker got strong friends to carry him in pvp

hope we meet again in ranked honor <333 U are such a funny guy.

Btw what's issue in this thread and what is your suggestion? to continue play 3v2 if somebody leave fight? or what? how about somebody leave from YOUR random team? u will come here crying that it wasn't fair and again "not your fault"? Get some brains before you start these useless threads.Keep talking and editing posts
Im still waiting in honor arena

ninjahere
07-13-2020, 09:15 AM
Its just a game you guys will never see each other... lets make pvp live again then u guys can fight okay? STS will be happy if they read this conversation :)

Cosuu
07-13-2020, 09:16 AM
Its just a game you guys will never see each other... lets make pvp live again then u guys can fight okay? STS will be happy if they read this conversation :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-A505FN mit TapatalkI agree with u,I'll stop.
Thats my last post here.Ty for ur reviews

Frauzifril
07-13-2020, 09:18 AM
Lol you're saying that you're way better than cosu. Prove it. Btw before cosu's rogue left he was winning the clash with a quite good score id say... So? You kept saying cosu gives excuses... You rejected the clash because his "strong friends" would carry him. That's not how it works.