PDA

View Full Version : Final skill given by the set armor

Araxu
02-18-2012, 10:04 PM
And what if the final skill gives by the set armor, and raise your points made ​​to increase the skill given by the same full armor.

So we could have more variety in the skills and armor in the future, some more defensive armor, but with lower skills or even without them, and some armor defense or dodge less but better skills.

*Sorry for the bad english*

Jtpup74799
02-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Umm... Dat makes no sense!!!!!!

OvigorothO
02-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Uhhh....not to be discriminant towards your race but are you from a country where te language english is not dominant?

flashbackflip
02-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Your english is quite alright, no need to make any apologies, Araxu!

And the idea seems interesting. As far as i understood it we will have several lvl-cap armors. One will be all for armor & dodge, but others will have less of that, but will add different skills. And it's up to us to choose what we use

I like it, but doubt STS will.. As they will have to make more designs (as for armor so for skills animations) for each new update..

But thinking of diversity in pvp i really want this feature))

flashbackflip
02-19-2012, 06:19 AM
Uhhh....not to be discriminant towards your race but are you from a country where te language english is not dominant?

Dude, "race" has little to do with language. And your question seems pointless anyway. Also, check yo message - it's full of mistakes as well.. So lets be tolerant to each other

OvigorothO
02-19-2012, 08:52 AM

Dude, "race" has little to do with language. And your question seems pointless anyway. Also, check yo message - it's full of mistakes as well.. So lets be tolerant to each otherrace and country arent the same thing get your facts strait before u go flaming

flashbackflip
02-19-2012, 09:20 AM
race and country arent the same thing get your facts strait before u go flaming

Lol! That's exactly what i am talkin about - race and country and language are three different things

And no flaming, btw. I replied because yo post is neither on topic, nor adding any value