PDA

View Full Version : Decreased the gold drop in the event again ??

Sill Games
07-12-2020, 07:05 AM
Decreased the gold drop in the event again ?? I don't understand this event, which was not good anymore, did it get even worse?

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalk

PostNoob
07-12-2020, 07:07 AM
No. Just because you get some bad gold drops doesn't mean the event was nerfed...

Sill Games
07-12-2020, 07:08 AM
Decreased the gold drop in the event again ?? I don't understand this event, which was not good anymore, did it get even worse?

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o TapatalkI understand that they want the focus to be on the farm of tokens to pick up chests, but drops from the chest are not good. I honestly cannot understand this event.

Sill Games
07-12-2020, 07:10 AM
No. Just because you get some bad gold drops doesn't mean the event was nerfed...I just played 30 minutes in the event. my average was 12k per boss, I'm getting 3k on average. Impossible to be the same.

Sill Games
07-12-2020, 07:12 AM

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o TapatalkWhat are you thinking about the event?

Sill Games
07-12-2020, 07:14 AM
No. Just because you get some bad gold drops doesn't mean the event was nerfed...What are you thinking about the event?

Ilove_Poopoo
07-12-2020, 09:28 AM
The amount doesn't matter, this event gave the oppurtunity for everyone to farm gold without the necessity of costly gears or goldloot.

If you aren't satisfied, then thats either laziness or greed.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Hel
07-12-2020, 10:27 AM

Enviado de meu SM-G9600 usando o Tapatalkthis is an event for those who are starting now in the game and have nothing, although it is not balanced for some levels, the people who are saying it is good or something are those who already have gold or buy platinum, and are well more active in the forum too, so for them everything is perfect, they are not doing the event, and they are very rude in the responses of those who complain, because for them it doesn't make much difference, see this as a pve / xp event, don't take it badly people wanting to put you down saying that the problem is you, I know you have a high Gold Loot, some here just want cookie, continue on DM or farm pve, level up pets in event :).

Nuties
07-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Tokens, go for the tokens. The event still very profitable, you can use Jewel Elixir as well and make even more gold.

But if you looking for GL drops on ground, yeah...may be better farm Deep Marsh.

WendysBreakfast
07-13-2020, 04:14 AM
I understand that they want the focus to be on the farm of tokens to pick up chests, but drops from the chest are not good. I honestly cannot understand this event.

I get 90k or 80k from the token chests,

Luciano Lobo
07-13-2020, 11:22 AM
Indeed they have nerfed it

~LUCKYLOBO

Argoub
07-13-2020, 11:25 AM
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?511143-Adressing-Gold-Loot

Xbellatrixxx
07-14-2020, 02:23 PM
this is an event for those who are starting now in the game and have nothing, although it is not balanced for some levels, the people who are saying it is good or something are those who already have gold or buy platinum, and are well more active in the forum too, so for them everything is perfect, they are not doing the event, and they are very rude in the responses of those who complain, because for them it doesn't make much difference, see this as a pve / xp event, don't take it badly people wanting to put you down saying that the problem is you, I know you have a high Gold Loot, some here just want cookie, continue on DM or farm pve, level up pets in event :).

I agree with you 100%...couldn’t have said it better myself :)

Remiem
07-15-2020, 09:03 AM
The RNG powers-that-be are unkind sometimes. Nearly 100% of the time people think the devs nerfed the drop rate it's just a round of bad luck. Checking the patch notes is pretty reliable if you're wondering. The devs make a great effort to note any big changes to mechanics if they're patched.

Sill Games
07-15-2020, 01:15 PM
The RNG powers-that-be are unkind sometimes. Nearly 100% of the time people think the devs nerfed the drop rate it's just a round of bad luck. Checking the patch notes is pretty reliable if you're wondering. The devs make a great effort to note any big changes to mechanics if they're patched.I apologize, I really ended up jumping to conclusions. But, from what I looked around here, most players are not satisfied with this event, both low level and high level. Do you think it's ok?

Lore
07-15-2020, 02:27 PM
I apologize, I really ended up jumping to conclusions. But, from what I looked around here, most players are not satisfied with this event, both low level and high level. Do you think it's ok?

Forum is the place people use to complain, rarely to praise. People who enjoy this event are too busy running/farming it to waste their time here :)

Sill Games
07-15-2020, 03:49 PM
Forum is the place people use to complain, rarely to praise. People who enjoy this event are too busy running/farming it to waste their time here :)I agree in parts friend, but everywhere they say that, both in the guild and in groups on Whatsapp.

Angelsanchez321
07-23-2020, 06:18 PM
Anyone selling a good rogue gl set of 600+?