PDA

View Full Version : Endgame,: Int or bd+Ed and why?

Zaocaquba
07-12-2020, 07:44 AM
Thanks for help.

Sophiaaaa
07-12-2020, 12:48 PM
It really depends what your doing and your budget.
Unless your runnin the LB there really isn't a need for Ed gears as High Int gears really get the job done.
Ed gear is usually used to slay the spiders quickly in EVG.

I personally used
Int+Bd gears as this is needed practically everywhere

In DM:
high int% gears help slay mobs/bosses relatively quickly (BD is great on bosses especially with the energize ultimate)

In EVG:
if you have a great tank, BD is great! Usually once your past wave 10, mages+rogues hide behind the walls as the tank slays the mobs with all their procs.
All a mage has to do is help on the bosses/spiders.

if your tank is not fully geared, this is where the Int Gears come into play.(Melting mobs away and spiders and bosses)

*A little trick I do in EVG and DM*
Proc your int% staff/armor and then switch to your BD gear (gun im assuming) instantly. Works wonders.

Mitsooos
07-13-2020, 05:02 PM
Elite damage is very tricky and seems not working good any map.
I have tried with with 50% from gear + hiberio, armor zulong seems not working.
Boss damage working fine in any map.
If can’t afford ebon armor, stay in mir items with boss damage 1 set and 1set full intel.
If you have any arcane armor, you don’t need to spend so much for boss damage awakening items, stay to +intel awakening or + to all
Because 3X damage from the proc is 300% + to damage to anything

Zaocaquba
07-14-2020, 01:44 AM
Im endgame player, so i got about 1.9k int, full op gear, but All friends say Bd!bd!bd!
And, want to be better in evg ...

Mitsooos
07-28-2020, 04:07 PM
1900 intel @@!!!
I have 1300 intel, after 33 wave evg I mostly die.
Evg don’t depends so much in stats, it depending in focus in battle and battle strategy.
After 25 wave you can die 1 hit from a mob, actually the mob will not attack you, he will just touch you.
The war can die easily from misclick skill or bad rotation. The rogues I see die because stop moving or lag .
We mages we fragile creatures.
The whole misunderstanding there is : the rogue want to kill the boss . But need to kill the spiders and avoid mobs .
The mage need attack spiders and avoid mobs too. After, all together kill boss.
If someone break the battle strategy one ppl will die, after him all! GAME OVER