PDA

View Full Version : Fine Gold Plating

JTZ
02-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Hello all!
I just bought a crafting item called "fine gold plating" for 50k.
Its rarity is purple.
So does anyone know what its for?

TEOKILLO
02-19-2012, 12:37 AM
I think it was to craft the crown of persistence from the first fallen prince but it's not usable anymore

JaytB
02-19-2012, 12:39 AM
I basically saw this same question on the forum a while back. Still curious to see if anyone knows what it's for. I remember checking all blacksmith npc's for it, but I never found where it was used for. But that's probably just me lol

Edit: What TEO answered might as well be it. Mmm

Siejo
02-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Yes I don't know why it is still sellable since you can't craft it anymore. Maybe ask the devs to refund you and make those unsellable unless they... make it.... oh I hope not.

Buubuuftw
02-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Yes I don't know why it is still sellable since you can't craft it anymore. Maybe ask the devs to refund you and make those unsellable unless they... make it.... oh I hope not.

I know where you were going with that. DotD?

To the OP: Like Siejo said, email support and tell them its still sellable, they will probably take it out and refund.

JTZ
02-19-2012, 12:57 AM
I'll rather just keep it, I like stuff that barely anyone else has! XD
And thanks for the quick responce.

Siejo
02-19-2012, 01:34 AM
I know where you were going with that. DotD?

To the OP: Like Siejo said, email support and tell them its still sellable, they will probably take it out and refund.

SHHHHH lol not so loud. It must still be around for a reason. Let's hope it was an oversight and will be removed.

Mageprodigy
02-19-2012, 04:04 AM
SHHHHH lol not so loud. It must still be around for a reason. Let's hope it was an oversight and will be removed.

Shhhhh :P

Cool4ever100
02-20-2012, 12:04 AM
I don't think that it has a use to it anymore "/