PDA

View Full Version : Buying Maps Should Enable Leveling Everywhere

bodalgo
04-17-2010, 04:19 AM
Hi there,

here is one that's easy and helpful:

I understand that - if you have bought maps - the "Fast Game" button is rendered kinda useless because it might bring you to a game in the free maps. But they will not earn XP.

Why not change that for people with sufficient map material? If you have enough maps to level, it would be nice to level anywhere.

Cheers,

Armin

setec
04-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Well, then you could buy the map packs and just level in the first map of the game killing the easiest of monsters. What would be the challenge in that? Perhaps I am missing your point.

bodalgo
04-17-2010, 04:27 AM
I think that would be a really hard one as those monsters will not gain you much exp, will they (are they leveling with you - I am not sure). Well, the other way curing the "Fast Game" button would be to make sure that somebody with maps gets into a game that will grant xp, huh?

Chronical
04-17-2010, 04:59 AM
Just make an option for filtering map packs :)

Flamin
04-17-2010, 03:00 PM
I agree with both posts by bodalgo and I also agree with chronical, but I do not agree with setec.

Splurd
04-17-2010, 04:43 PM
Hi there,

here is one that's easy and helpful:

I understand that - if you have bought maps - the "Fast Game" button is rendered kinda useless because it might bring you to a game in the free maps. But they will not earn XP.

Why not change that for people with sufficient map material? If you have enough maps to level, it would be nice to level anywhere.

Cheers,

Armin

But honestly speaking, who would want to level in the first map pack?
The latter map map packs have better items, and give more exp.

Well, then you could buy the map packs and just level in the first map of the game killing the easiest of monsters. What would be the challenge in that? Perhaps I am missing your point.

Well true. But the rate of leveling would be slow and you'll never get any decent items.
There is no harm in letting people level in the lower maps. The only reason why they need to restrict the leveling is to get people to buy map packs, else the app wouldn't earn money.

And lastly, I think Flamin's post is a waste of internet. :) Seriously, going around saying I agree I disagree without even backing up with your own opinion is parallel to spamming.