PDA

View Full Version : my take on a Dark Legends shield.....

Skeletonlord
02-19-2012, 06:46 AM
Please tell me what you think, as im not the most experienced artist!

I have had a go at drawing Dark legends fan art, i, myself am not a great drawer, but i wanted to lighten the mood, so i drew using a free program called "Paint", which should be automatically added on your computer when you buy it. Please give me some feedback if you like it or you dont, as it builds my confidence up. Please ask me any questions you may have about paint or any other drawing software. A great forum user to check out when you have the time is Redryder, who can be found at this link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?7977-RedRyder. He knows more than me, so ask him as well.

Well, here goes nothing....

Edit: Sorry if it is a bit small, when i uploaded it, it came like that. Feel free to correct me.

Rittik
02-19-2012, 08:03 AM
GOOD work Skel..keep em coming ..practise will make you a good artist like RedRyder :)

~Rik(Rittik)

Aculeas
02-19-2012, 10:49 AM
better than I can do in paint. I would lose patience so fast most online editors are better than paint just a fun fact right there.

Skeletonlord
02-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Thanks guys, if you want to post your designs, we could use this thread as a place to put fan art! Thumbs up you two!

dugantale
02-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I love it but I learned a trick to the shading and lighting all you do is take tge spray tool and a lighter color of it great job skel :D

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Keep working on pictures! Like people have already said practice makes perfect! Redryder is a VERY talented artist, but so is everyone! You just have to find it in you

RedRyder
02-19-2012, 09:34 PM
It's just hard work and dedication. I have 19 years + drawing exp and 3 years of school to get where I am. Just keep at it