PDA

View Full Version : Stop telling timur users to unequip timur!

Tdlg
07-13-2020, 12:57 AM
Timur perfectly fine.

Xyv.io
07-13-2020, 01:08 AM
It does not negate gold loot. It adds +25% gold loot if you press the arcane ability button. I think that's what's written in the aa description. Don't be delusional

hunter666
07-13-2020, 01:54 AM
Timur is a great base pet. Not all players know it has an insane 80% chance to bleed on enemy + armor reduc which is what I'm using with arm zhul hb + h.fatima AA.

Tdlg
07-13-2020, 02:23 AM
Timur is a great base pet. Not all players know it has an insane 80% chance to bleed on enemy + armor reduc which is what I'm using with arm zhul hb + h.fatima AA.

Thanks for pointing that out, not many people realize and stress this enough

Azerothraven
07-13-2020, 02:26 AM
just say u use different aa, communication is key.

Tdlg
07-13-2020, 02:28 AM
it does not negate gold loot. It adds +25% gold loot if you press the arcane ability button. I think that's what's written in the aa description. Don't be delusional

:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Enraged
07-13-2020, 03:18 AM
It's broken. It doesn't work the way it should which is why people are hating on Timur in the first place. Instead of adding, it negates/affects the overall gold loot for the party.Definitely not true.

Just like what Futumsh said, people tend to make and believe superstitions to justify their badluck. If you really believe it, then that's on you.

Jairus980
07-13-2020, 04:10 AM
It's broken. It doesn't work the way it should which is why people are hating on Timur in the first place. Instead of adding, it negates/affects the overall gold loot for the party.

It's not broken, increasing gold loot also increasing the spectrum on drop rate.
Example if you have 100gl, your consistency is good, higher gold loot decrease consistency but not much.
If you increase other player gold loot by 25%, you're effecting their drop spectrum thus it can increase the chance on bad drop.
So in conclusion, increasing gold loot through pet AA is not broken

arcanefid
07-13-2020, 09:24 AM
I opened this thread thinking I might be in for a good read, turns out the OP is just as misinformed as those "jerks" spreading misinformation about the cute Timur. Clickbait title. XD

Encryptions
07-13-2020, 09:51 AM
Feel like Futumsh is going to copy and paste the entire coding script for Timur one day to show it doesn't reduce gl.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
07-13-2020, 10:12 AM
just say u use different aa, communication is key.

Why lie and allow people to believe bs? Makes no sense

It's broken. It doesn't work the way it should which is why people are hating on Timur in the first place. Instead of adding, it negates/affects the overall gold loot for the party.

“There is nothing that decreases gold loot in game.” - Futumsh

It's not broken, increasing gold loot also increasing the spectrum on drop rate.
Example if you have 100gl, your consistency is good, higher gold loot decrease consistency but not much.
If you increase other player gold loot by 25%, you're effecting their drop spectrum thus it can increase the chance on bad drop.
So in conclusion, increasing gold loot through pet AA is not broken

This is not true. Why did you make this up?

Argoub
07-13-2020, 10:42 AM
Just rumours , be numb to those kind of allegations , cause those people seems to believe anything they hear from a group of people , timur doesnt reduce gold loot in any way , neither any pet , its all rng sometimes u get high gold drops and sometimes u dont , tbh id ignore them and just keep using it and play the game

and also what jairrus said is true At one side , the higher the gold loot the higher the gap between ur highest possible gold drop and lowest possible gold drop , just simple multiplication and maths , for example : if without gold loot u can get 1k-5k per boss , the gap is 4k . And if u have like 500% gold loot , the amount u can get is (1k-5K)*5 which is 5k-25k ,so the gap increased as u can tell.... even if ur gold loot is 500% u can still get low drops from time to time , its all RNG It doesnt mean it increases chance for bad drops tho ... hope i made it clear enough ^^)