PDA

View Full Version : HELP! I have 640% GL and only getting 7-8k in DM per boss please tell me how I can fi

Two-One
07-13-2020, 02:11 AM
Hello I just bought an ava set and was hoping to make good money. When I first rested my new GL set at DM I was getting 30-36k per boss. After I left and came back to farm again I was only getting 7-8k with 640% GL how do I fix this please help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
07-13-2020, 02:12 AM
Been having the same issue despite having 300gl+

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Faotblack
07-13-2020, 03:10 AM
There is probably no way to fix that. Gl drops are random and have been like that since months.

Nasarapan
07-13-2020, 04:08 AM
look out for timur’s AA... lol
just kiddin

avaunt
07-13-2020, 04:28 AM
Tbh there's some way to fix this even if I'm not so sure, but it work sometimes for me.

1) re party
2) pass the lead to the player with the highest gl in the party
3) remove gl aa, in my opinion gl aa doesnt negate the drops but the higher the gl, the more unconsistent the drops became. That's why with aa sometimes u can get very high, sometimes very low like its bugged.
4) restart the game
5) switch gl when enemy at 10% HP, sometimes fast switching like few milliseconds before ripping the boss half the gold drop, not so sure tho but it happen sometimes.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Spooked
07-13-2020, 05:07 AM
So you got one bad run and now all of a sudden the game is broken?

PostNoob
07-13-2020, 07:21 AM
Tbh there's some way to fix this even if I'm not so sure, but it work sometimes for me.

1) re party
2) pass the lead to the player with the highest gl in the party
3) remove gl aa, in my opinion gl aa doesnt negate the drops but the higher the gl, the more unconsistent the drops became. That's why with aa sometimes u can get very high, sometimes very low like its bugged.
4) restart the game
5) switch gl when enemy at 10% HP, sometimes fast switching like few milliseconds before ripping the boss half the gold drop, not so sure tho but it happen sometimes.

Hope this helps.

These things are not "fixing" the gold drops. You are taking certain situations(like saying an Artifact with high gold loot can bug your drops and all the ridiculous things you said there.) and validating it as the reason you are not getting the gold drops you want to see. Things like this get spread around and it gets very old watching conspiracy theories spread and brainwash the people looking for excuses to complain about their gold drops. Its the main reason i addressed you or else i would just lol and move on, because the excuses are getting farther and farther away from reailty.

Two-One
07-13-2020, 08:29 AM
So you got one bad run and now all of a sudden the game is broken?

It’s not one bad run it’s multiple bad runs in a row.

Xyv.io
07-13-2020, 08:35 AM
It’s not one bad run it’s multiple bad runs in a row.

You'll be ok

Mitsooos
07-13-2020, 08:54 AM
Some times the weapons with damage over time causing problems in gold loot.
If you using ds Or skrach gun or other damage over time weapon without gold loot, And switch in 5% of boss health to your gl set , you don’t take the amount of your gold loot from weapon.
7-8k per boss with 640% gl to little.
Me with 290% I get 10-18k minimum.
Better check your loud out,if you switching to something else and you didn’t n’t notice.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-13-2020, 08:55 AM
Keyword: RNG

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
07-13-2020, 10:19 AM

This is false. Why are you making things up and spreading lies?
“There is nothing that decreases gold loot in game” - Futumsh

Cite you’re source of information or admit you’re making things up

avaunt
07-13-2020, 10:45 AM
This is false. Why are you making things up and spreading lies?
“There is nothing that decreases gold loot in game” - Futumsh

Cite you’re source of information or admit you’re making things upDid I ever say it decrease gold loot? And I'm only giving some suggestions based on my experience this past year of running dm n evg. Literally said im not even sure if its right.

Argoub
07-13-2020, 10:59 AM
Its All RNG Mate , Sometimes Ud Get 30k From Each Boss , Sometimes 8k , Its Completely Random

Ive tried to explain it in details here

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?511143-Adressing-Gold-Loot

Spooked
07-13-2020, 11:00 AM
Did I ever say it decrease gold loot? And I'm only giving some suggestions based on my experience this past year of running dm n evg. Literally said im not even sure if its right.

And i quote “That’s why aa sometimes you can get very high sometimes very low”
This isnt a suggestion nor does it apply to the previous mentioned “my opinion, considering its no longer written in that same form.
Anyway, i agree with stephen, youre giving people wrong impressions and its the last thing anyone here is waiting on.
If you have false facts -or misleading assumptions- keep them to yourself, thanks in advance

Archugejackmen
07-13-2020, 11:13 AM
These things are not "fixing" the gold drops. You are taking certain situations(like saying an Artifact with high gold loot can bug your drops and all the ridiculous things you said there.) and validating it as the reason you are not getting the gold drops you want to see. Things like this get spread around and it gets very old watching conspiracy theories spread and brainwash the people looking for excuses to complain about their gold drops. Its the main reason i addressed you or else i would just lol and move on, because the excuses are getting farther and farther away from reailty.

This could not be any further from the truth; everything is RNG

Stephencobear
07-13-2020, 11:39 AM
Did I ever say it decrease gold loot? And I'm only giving some suggestions based on my experience this past year of running dm n evg. Literally said im not even sure if its right.

The way you phrased it made it sound like having a high gl can make your range of drops lower, and people’s bottom range of drops is always the same regardless.
It isn’t inconsistent just because your higher range of drops increases.
Inconsistent isn’t the right word in this case

avaunt
07-13-2020, 12:14 PM
Man u guys just love to make drama eh? Making such a fuss over an opinion, and theres no rule that says ur not allowed to speak abt opinions, I see almost all of these same peoples in almost all drama threads. And lemme say it again its just an opinion based on my experience of playing dm n evg and im not even sure if its right. if y'all don't like it pm me, other than replying here and lead small things into a drama.

Tuhguhbuhbuh
07-13-2020, 12:39 PM
Is it just.me that thinks gl decreases during events. Maybe so we play events. I dunno.

Laitumkhrah
07-13-2020, 03:50 PM
You dont get fixed amount of gold from EACH boss in dm...better check the TOTAL amount of gold you getting per run (put all gold in stash...enter dm with 0 gold...check how much total gold you getting after each run).

TheMadElf
07-13-2020, 05:10 PM
dont use gold loot pets

Cliva
07-13-2020, 05:14 PM
dont use gold loot petsThat is not true. Futumsh already said that there is no such thing in game that decreases your gold drop

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Perceval
07-13-2020, 06:25 PM
You'll be ok

Didn't know justg was still here

ohmygua
07-14-2020, 04:02 PM
Ok the thing I’ve noticed is the timing and the speed of which the boss is killed, in my experience I’ve ran with super overpowered players that can melt bosses in seconds and I’ve noticed that if the boss is killed too fast even when you switch to your gl set it will not register and give u the base amount of rng gold, I suggest you take things a little slower and switch to gold loot around 10-15% hp of the boss, it usually works for me, if not maybe try restarting your game as well! I hope this helps!! <333

Androzeus
07-15-2020, 02:36 AM
You'll be ok
Gary, is that you? 😆