PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Vanities

Saint Jaffo
07-13-2020, 10:57 AM
Do you think Glintstone weapons should have the option to be crafted into a vanity version? I just want to hear opinions from people interested in this topic! :)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-13-2020, 11:19 AM
I think they should make all legendary-Arcane weapons to vanity :) or have an option to craft it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-13-2020, 11:48 AM
I think they should make all legendary-Arcane weapons to vanity :) or have an option to craft it.

You have a good point! I would love to have a vanity version of the Magmatic Claymore, or the Planar Rod. There are so many cool weapons that I own, but can only use in town because of the level and stats @.@

Tackled
07-13-2020, 11:58 AM
I addressed this a lot and they need to make elon bulwark and cackling bone a vanity for birthday event

Saint Jaffo
07-13-2020, 12:17 PM
I addressed this a lot and they need to make elon bulwark and cackling bone a vanity for birthday event

I forgot about elon bulwark! Used to be one of my favorite weapons when max lvl was 41. Hope STS takes consideration about this

THE GOLDEN KING
07-13-2020, 12:18 PM
Wish STS added a system where you could convert any weapon/armor into a vanity. By the usage of platinum.