PDA

View Full Version : Kills with Exp Gain Disabled

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 01:59 PM
You should be able to rank up your kills with Exp Gain disabled. So as of now twinks that are capped at level 10 can't add to their kills because of the Exp Gain disabled. Fix please!

Rare
02-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Not a bug so there is no fix. This was done intentionally

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Not a bug so there is no fix. This was done intentionally

Didn't say it was a bug, just wanted to get kills with my twink lol.

Gluttony
02-19-2012, 02:20 PM
You asked for it to be "fixed" when indeed nothing is broken. He was telling you that it was done by design. Read up on how it all got started (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?31039-Exaggerated-Leaderboards-and-Kill-Boosting-on-Star-Legends-This-must-be-prevented), and know that there have been plenty for and against but STS has decided that "preservation of the leaderboards" is what is important here.

adidaman
02-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth. Well said gluttony. Also, where have you been lately? Haven't seen your posts in a while.

adidaman
02-19-2012, 02:49 PM
People just can't accept when something can't go the way they want them to. It's a sad fact about human nature..

Sryyoulose
02-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Leaderboards all consist of potters now... This is there way of making $$

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 03:08 PM
People just can't accept when something can't go the way they want them to. It's a sad fact about human nature..

Ok, really? I didn't know and was just trying to figure something out. Thanks for explaining Gluttony, but adidaman, I don't need your two cents if you're not going to help me out, just bash me.

Gluttony
02-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Ok, really? I didn't know and was just trying to figure something out. Thanks for explaining Gluttony, but I don't need your two cents if your not going to help me out, just bash me.

Bash, really, care to quote me on that. I gave you the forum thread that got this movement in motion, it is full of players who voice their opinion and I linked it so you could get educated. I then also directed you to a thread where the devs are entertaining the idea of changing the way the LB is counting kills so you could then post there and maybe what you're trying to accomplish with this thread.

If there were any ill words it was directed at you because the first reply was aimed at helping you and all I could get from your response was you were not grasping the concept of why this is in place. Personally, I'm not sure what more help you could ask for, but I'll take both of those cents back if you don't want to pick up what I'm throwing down.

Edit: o.O I see what you did there:

Ok, really? I didn't know and was just trying to figure something out. Thanks for explaining Gluttony, but adidaman, I don't need your two cents if you're not going to help me out, just bash me.

StompArtist
02-19-2012, 03:29 PM
So how about giving kills to toons with xp locked in level appropriate dungeons. I don't see why my level 1 cannot get kills in FH.

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Ok, really? I didn't know and was just trying to figure something out. Thanks for explaining Gluttony, but I don't need your two cents if your not going to help me out, just bash me.

Bash, really, care to quote me on that. I gave you the forum thread that got this movement in motion, it is full of players who voice their opinion and I linked it so you could get educated. I then also directed you to a thread where the devs are entertaining the idea of changing the way the LB is counting kills so you could then post there and maybe what you're trying to accomplish with this thread.

If there were any ill words it was directed at you because the first reply was aimed at helping you and all I could get from your response was you were not grasping the concept of why this is in place. Personally, I'm not sure what more help you could ask for, but I'll take both of those cents back if you don't want to pick up what I'm throwing down.

I was talking to adidaman....I was thanking you and telling adidaman to get off my back...

pocketlegendshq
02-19-2012, 03:35 PM
So how about giving kills to toons with xp locked in level appropriate dungeons. I don't see why my level 1 cannot get kills in FH.

That's exactly what I wanted too. I wanted to make a level one with a ton of kills.

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Yea I don't see why when you twink your deaths count but not your kills, maybe for like every 100 kills you get 25 added on