PDA

View Full Version : Plague

dugantale
02-19-2012, 02:11 PM
So I was bored and thought I would think about a new place for pocket legends! What I came up with was a place called plague no one new about it tell the creatures took sail off to sea, and their boat crashes in to an unknown island. They reach the shore and begin to walk to town, and only to be greeted by a city covered in PLAGUE!! so they begin to run back to there boat, but its gone, then the screen goes black. So that would kinda be like a video right there :D After that you have to talk to Rodger the sails man at the docks and he sends you on the quest "lost voyage" after that you would be sent to the new island PLAGUE!! and you would begin you journey to find out what happened to your fellow bears, birds, and mages. After you come to find out that there was a city you'd have to walk up to it and fight the first monster of the PLAGUE!! the monsters i came up with would be like infected birds, bears, mages and trees that come to life but they are infected.. so just my thoughts for a new place and well I was at thinking of this place I made a logo for it, you have to know I was way bored...

here it is

tell me if you have any ideas on the place, and how the image looks ;D

-Dugantale

juggernaunthy
02-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Great idea

dugantale
02-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Great idea

Thanks

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 11:21 PM