PDA

View Full Version : Infernal set price check

Jausa
07-14-2020, 02:27 AM
Does anyone know how much do infernal sets go for nowadays?

Jausa
07-14-2020, 10:06 AM
An answer would be appreciated..

Dmothra
07-15-2020, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know how much do infernal sets go for nowadays?I have this set for warrior, the armor alone costs me 42m and currently ive been getting offers for 50m armor alone. For mage it goes around 20-25 set and for rogue can go 50-60 for set. Price may vary. Yw

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Jausa
07-15-2020, 10:16 AM
I have this set for warrior, the armor alone costs me 42m and currently ive been getting offers for 50m armor alone. For mage it goes around 20-25 set and for rogue can go 50-60 for set. Price may vary. Yw

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkNo offense intended but since when are these sets so expensive? I am pretty sure I've seen yours and others expire when listed for less than 40m in auc

Dmothra
07-15-2020, 02:00 PM
The value of these types of vanities may be expensive due to its rarity nowadays it is also obtainable through locked crates but due to the shortage of that crates which we can get these infernal vanities are now getting limited which i personally think resulted to price increase of the certain vanities. Furthermore, owning such limited vanities would let you manipulate its prices which you or i am willing to sell it too. Hope you comprehend it a lot better.

Jausa
07-15-2020, 02:21 PM
The value of these types of vanities may be expensive due to its rarity nowadays it is also obtainable through locked crates but due to the shortage of that crates which we can get these infernal vanities are now getting limited which i personally think resulted to price increase of the certain vanities. Furthermore, owning such limited vanities would let you manipulate its prices which you or i am willing to sell it too. Hope you comprehend it a lot better.

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkComprehend it better? Attempts at Overpricing, scamming, shady strategies are not uncommon to me especially from you and some others. So I comprehend what you tried to say. About the value, I hope you comprehend that expired vanity=overpriced. Your "50m offer" vanity expired for 34m or so when it was listed by a player not long ago, you listed it too with the same result :D

Poor attempt at manipulating.

Lookupnabs
07-15-2020, 11:36 PM
Comprehend it better? Attempts at Overpricing, scamming, shady strategies are not uncommon to me especially from you and some others. So I comprehend what you tried to say. About the value, I hope you comprehend that expired vanity=overpriced. Your "50m offer" vanity expired for 34m or so when it was listed by a player not long ago, you listed it too with the same result :D

Poor attempt at manipulating.

I agree here price manipulation is a real problem...if ur gonna ask here people who strugggle to sell will fake the price here and pm u in AL Lmaoo

Lil sez
07-16-2020, 12:11 AM
not sure bout other classes but rogue set is 25-30 max

Pinklips
07-16-2020, 05:06 AM
Warrior set is around 40-50m , mage around 15m and rogue set is 25-30m

Dmothra
07-16-2020, 05:18 AM
Stop answering these op question already, instead of being grateful for these responses he's just being rud3 and stupid.

Agirlnamedbob
07-16-2020, 05:26 AM
Stop answering these op question already, instead of being grateful for these responses he's just being rud3 and stupid.

I dont think he's looking for an answer, looks like he's here to pick a fight with people that sell infernal set because he doesnt agree with the prices.

Dmothra
07-16-2020, 05:31 AM
I dont think he's looking for an answer, looks like he's here to pick a fight with people that sell infernal set because he doesnt agree with the prices.I very much agree with you sir

Jausa
07-16-2020, 07:17 AM

Sent from my RMX2040 using TapatalkHow was I being rude? Did I ever offend you? Do you consider "manipulation" offensive? That's exactly what you SAID, that's your thing as well ( manipulating ), and many people have seen you be PROUD of it. You were even offending people falling for your shady strategies. I wasn't looking to start drama but your hypocritical reply was eye catching lol
I dont think he's looking for an answer, looks like he's here to pick a fight with people that sell infernal set because he doesnt agree with the prices.Yes I was looking for an answer. No,I am not picking a fight. I didn't agree with a MANIPULATED price from a manipulator/scammer. Not agreeing to a price does not mean starting a fight. From other people's replies you can actually see the points I made are correct. Only one's picking flights here are you and the other guy. Picking fights with reality with your delusional minds :)

Agirlnamedbob
07-16-2020, 07:45 AM
Yes I was looking for an answer. No,I am not picking a fight. I didn't agree with a MANIPULATED price from a manipulator/scammer. Not agreeing to a price does not mean starting a fight. From other people's replies you can actually see the points I made are correct. Only one's picking flights here are you and the other guy. Picking fights with reality with your delusional minds :)

You start calling people that put the answer here manipulators/scammers, prices are what people wanna sell it for not what you think they should be worth. And u didnt make any point other then that you think that prices are to high.

Jausa
07-16-2020, 08:05 AM
You start calling people that put the answer here manipulators/scammers, prices are what people wanna sell it for not what you think they should be worth. And u didnt make any point other then that you think that prices are to high.Not people. But the person, and the person is known to scam and manipulate and even be proud about it.

Dmothra
07-16-2020, 08:51 AM
Jausa, buddy. Stop it already. You're trying so hard to put me to shame and to get everyones attention all over again. You're speaking utterly nonsense. I just answered your stupid question yet you're trying to get out of the main topic. Stop being an idiot already.

Agirlnamedbob
07-16-2020, 09:34 AM
Not people. But the person, and the person is known to scam and manipulate and even be proud about it.

As frustrating as that might be there is really nothing you can do about it other then ignore it and not comment on it, there are people that do it and getting away with it since sts isnt doing anything, my advice would be to keep trying to find a readonable seller and ignore the people who you think are "manipulating" the price.

Ilove_Poopoo
07-16-2020, 09:35 AM
*Decides to ask in a forum, then proceeds to nitpick something that has nothing to do with his question.

Funny when people act all tough, thinking they've got a good standpoint. But infact just a fallacious arguement, irrational, faulty reasoning.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Remiem
07-16-2020, 04:58 PM
I think this thread is about done. :) Closed!