PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: alive (but are probably already dead)

Hankomachos
02-19-2012, 05:37 PM
The worst has happened. Alterra is now swarming with rambo mages and fried chicken (thanks suentousPO for naming this creature.)
Now, you may ask: "How is alterra swarming with multiple boxers and fried chicken?" That's a great question! Rambo juice happened. They tried them once (probably under some bleachers or in a public bathroom) and now they're hooked on them and can't get off of them. They affected their heads, and now they are running around alterra, mindlessly nuking everything in sight!

It's chaos in alterra.
Death.
Disorder.
Dark meated chicken legs.

More and more innocent squirrels and chickens are frying their brains with rambo juice. Even more than Popeye eats spinach (or more than bluto attempting to snag olive oil.)

The only thing keeping alterra from overflowing from fried chicken or rambo mages, is their constant will to get killed. You all know they love running into mobs and falling on their pixalated gluteus maximises (rear end, butt, bum, hind quarters, backdoor, kfc.) THAT, is keeping alterra from overflowing. Not my epic studlyness, although that's pretty close to being the main reason. (No, I'm not full of myself!)

Yes.

Well then, I guess we learn something new everyday.

WANTED: Rambo mage
Height: One inch [although they feel like they're bigger(of course)]
Weight: How would I know? I never picked one up (nor would I want to) :hopelessness:
Wanted for: Nuking everything in sight. (and public intoxication) (rambo juice)
Last known location: Morgue.
Screeny:http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/rambo.jpg

(Please note that the rambo is the one holding the other gentleman in a slight headlock, thanks!)

WANTED: Fried chicken

Height: About the size of a two piece chicken combo at KFC.. .so not that tall.
Weight: The equivalent of two chicken breasts, a rib, and two legs.
Wanted for: My strong disliking of them.
Last known location: Also the morgue.
Screeny:http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa344/idonthaveone4/best-fried-chicken-3.jpg
(it's not as tasty as it looks, trust me :/)

The award for finding these criminals: Permission to breathe in oxygen and to exhale CO2.

Good luck.

Mageprodigy
02-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Jum... Chicken!

adidaman
02-19-2012, 05:41 PM
Get me some coleslaw, and I'll take care of your little problem for you....

dudetus
02-19-2012, 05:47 PM
So does this mean that we aren't able to breathe unless we don't go and catch the criminals?

Where do we put these criminals? Is there a seperate jail for them or do we lend the Banhammer?

Also when humans breathe out there comes oxygen besides CO2 as well. Why on earth would we use mouth-to-mouth method if it was only carbon dioxyde? Well if it is a hottie but if it isn't?

Buubuuftw
02-19-2012, 06:13 PM
I believe I captured one of your wanted men yesterday. Unfortunately, they have escaped (through my backside). I think you know who im talking about.

Hankomachos
02-19-2012, 06:14 PM
So does this mean that we aren't able to breathe unless we don't go and catch the criminals?

Where do we put these criminals? Is there a seperate jail for them or do we lend the Banhammer?

Also when humans breathe out there comes oxygen besides CO2 as well. Why on earth would we use mouth-to-mouth method if it was only carbon dioxyde? Well if it is a hottie but if it isn't?

If you're an inter-dimensional cross-breed between squid/human and ghorlox iniskai, like me; you only breath CO2.

What? *Shifty eyes*

I believe I captured one of your wanted men yesterday. Unfortunately, they have escaped (through my backside). I think you know who im talking about.
I will thank this funny post when my thanks replenish.

zappaxe
02-19-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm not a fried chikin!!!!! I just like to kill!! And I don't need any help!!!!!
>:)

Buubuuftw
02-19-2012, 06:26 PM
I will thank this funny post when my thanks replenish.

I heard "rambo juice" is good for replenishing things of those sorts. Maybe you can just try a sip?

Hankomachos
02-19-2012, 06:27 PM
I heard "rambo juice" is good for replenishing things of those sorts. Maybe you can just try a sip?

No, for the outcome will be diar. :cower:

Buubuuftw
02-19-2012, 06:30 PM
No, for the outcome will be diar. :cower:

If you ever change your mind, heres my cousins number, he can hook you up.

Stay sneaky, my friends. ;)

Jugernugett
02-19-2012, 06:35 PM
What's wrong with chicken, huh?-_-

Buubuuftw
02-19-2012, 06:37 PM
What's wrong with chicken, huh?-_-

SOME PEOPLE like turkey better. Strange, right? ;)

wvhills
02-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Hey! I take offense at being called fried chicken! I prefer to be called "staying alive challenged". :)
Plus, I'm a duck.

Cool4ever100
02-19-2012, 09:37 PM
Lol I couldn't stop laughing at this thread

Swords
02-19-2012, 10:00 PM
Rambo Probably ate Fried chicken and poisoned himself, so we dont have to do the work after all!

Cahaun
02-19-2012, 10:02 PM

The "O" in CO2 is oxygen BTW

Hankomachos
02-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks, aik for taking the time to go through all my threads, I'm flattered! :)

Looks like I have a fan. :D

And yes posting useless information isn't a good thing, I'm glad you agree. :) That however is not what I'm doing, my threads are for humorous purposes only, I'm sorry you didn't see that though. :(
If a dev sees something wrong with my thread, they can lock it. Do you see something wrong with it?

One last thing: I'm not saying players have to play that way, whereas the bear beckons and stomps, etc. However, if they want to run with me, they will work with me or they'll get booted. I'm sure you understand that.

Aikiebo
02-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Looks like I have a fan. :D

Hank, I have always been a fan. I mean that serioiusly. And yeah, we agree, you say you meant this as humor. Yeah, as I mentioned as jokes go, this is funny. As long as you not trying to make a serious point, then all's fine, lol.

And, again, people get to play the game the way they want to. That means, if you want to play that way, that's cool. There are lots of folks who do. But, realize, most people just don't care about that. They could care less, in fact.

This doesnt make them bad players, just like playing your way doesn't make you a bad player.

They just want to have fun and level as fast as possible and hopefully get loot. They want to hit the ground running and not stop till they get to the boss.

As many people complain constantly on this forum how very, very few bears actually do that (I know you do). In most groups, the mages do lead, and at all levels rarely die.

I'm not saying, I particularly agree with that. I'm just saying that is what happens. But, I don't believe that other people have to live up to my standards, just as others don't have to live up to yours.

Have fun!

Edit: above where I said "I know you do", I mean, I know you beckon and stomp, etc. I'm not saying you complain on the forums about other bears, lol.

Hankomachos
02-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Hank, I have always been a fan. I mean that serioiusly. And yeah, we agree, you say you meant this as humor. Yeah, as I mentioned as jokes go, this is funny. As long as you not trying to make a serious point, then all's fine, lol.

And, again, people get to play the game the way they want to. That means, if you want to play that way, that's cool. There are lots of folks who do. But, realize, most people just don't care about that. They could care less, in fact.

This doesnt make them bad players, just like playing your way doesn't make you a bad player.

They just want to have fun and level as fast as possible and hopefully get loot. They want to hit the ground running and not stop till they get to the boss.

As many people complain constantly on this forum how very, very few bears actually do that (I know you do). In most groups, the mages do lead, and at all levels rarely die.

I'm not saying, I particularly agree with that. I'm just saying that is what happens. But, I don't believe that other people have to live up to my standards, just as others don't have to live up to yours.

Have fun!

Edit: above where I said "I know you do", I mean, I know you beckon and stomp, etc. I'm not saying you complain on the forums about other bears, lol.

Thanks, and I'm glad any confusion was cleared up.
Cheers!

Ihavenokills
02-20-2012, 12:54 AM
eh... your first one was better mate :p

dudetus
02-20-2012, 02:31 AM
The "O" in CO2 is oxygen BTW

Yeah and the O in H2O is oxygen BTW.

If a compound has O in it it doesn't really mean that it is breathable...