PDA

View Full Version : <Genesis> Is now recruiting!

GenesisBanker
02-19-2012, 07:28 PM
Hello everyone!

We have recently made a new guild called "Genesis". ANYONE MAY JOIN!

Rules:
1. Be nice
2. Don't spam
3. Do not violate the Spacetime Studios Terms of Service

We have a tier 3 guild hall and excited to have players join our wonderful guild!

Please keep in mind:
The guild leader, Ladytremaine, will not promote any to an "officer" status. There will only be three officers, myself (the banker), and the co-founder, Vildax and their alternate, Enfever. We are avoiding making anyone else an officer to prevent someone from deleting all the members in the guild. Please don't take this personally, but Ladytremaine has been in multiple guilds where the guild has fallen apart due to this.

If you do decide to join our guild, (the next time the Ladytremaine logs in) you will promoted into a recruiter. In this case, please feel welcome to invite ANYONE you think would be a nice addition to the guild. There are no level requirements, no fees to join guild, no applications etc.

As for myself, the guild banker, I would be glad to hold onto some of your items that do not fit into your inventory/stash. Please keep in mind that I only have 50 slots total, so it may get full quickly. We have also made a group page with some more information. You can visit our page at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=395

If you have any questions about our guild, please feel free to send a personal message to Bilaxman (Ladytremaine is their alternate character). They will try to respond as quickly as possible.

See you all in Alterra!
Genesis Banker

Bilaxman
02-20-2012, 04:40 PM
In our tier 3 guild hall you can:
1. access your stash
2. buy discounted elixirs
3. buy discounted potions (for gold)

If you would like to join our guild send me a personal message or reply to this thread.

Bilaxman

darkmagesun
02-23-2012, 08:51 AM
hey man sounds like a good guild how many members do you have?

TheSnowman
02-23-2012, 10:21 AM
hey man sounds like a good guild how many members do you have?

We only have 13 members currently, which obviously sounds minimal but as we are just starting out it's understandable. If your interested in joining us just let me know and add Vildax. Thanks :)

Bilaxman
02-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Feel free to also add: Ladytremaine (the guild master). I would be happy to invite you to our guild! :)

Aquilasoul
02-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Feel free to also add: Ladytremaine (the guild master). I would be happy to invite you to our guild! :)

Sure I'll add :)