PDA

View Full Version : Annoying isnt it?

Swords
02-19-2012, 10:16 PM
i always get annoyed when someone post a pic for example and they say bad things about themselves like " im ugly" or " I look bad" and they expect people to say good things about them like " no u dont" or "u actually look good".... The person who posted it expects people to comment good things instead of bad which somehow annoys me since they are gaining popularity for their pic, Opposite comment -_-

Usually happens on twitter/Facebook

Ardon
02-19-2012, 10:19 PM
I always post something like "yeah you do look ugly"
"then why put the picture up? "

"MY EEYEESS! THEY BURN! "

Swords
02-19-2012, 10:21 PM
I always post something like "yeah you do look ugly"
"then why put the picture up? "

"MY EEYEESS! THEY BURN! "
but if u say that then people would start flaming u saying ur mean or something cruel for making fun of the picture

Fao
02-19-2012, 10:25 PM
I just tell them the truth, which is usually that they aren't ugly! Being mean.. well, its mean! So, I guess just don't reply or just say something nice. I have to say nice stuff even if it isn't the truth to the girl I like.

Nick41324
02-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Or when people update their status every 5 mins. "sitting on the couch".. "putting on my hat!!"......

I also hate when people write something like "I feel terrible :(" you ask "why??" and they say back "I can't tell you..". DONT SAY IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

>.>

Swampy
02-19-2012, 10:41 PM
"posting on STS forums right now..."

People say "I look so bad" cause theyre insecure, bored or egotistical! If those people find happiness out of others contradicting their posts, let them have those moments. Odd things make people happy...

Ardon
02-19-2012, 10:44 PM
but if u say that then people would start flaming u saying ur mean or something cruel for making fun of the picture

My friends know I speak my mind and mess around with them. That's why I'm friends with them lol

Still doesn't matter. I'd say it anyways lol