PDA

View Full Version : Have no idea why do people rush noobs... Free kills?

fuzzylazer
02-20-2012, 01:04 AM
I have a 56 mage. I go into a game and use some 45 and 50 gear. Then people rush me. I bring out my glyph set and I rush them back. Then I start owning them, they start saying sorry, didn't know you were a noob. And they just call it peace, please don't rush me again.

Thank You

WarTornBird
02-20-2012, 01:23 AM
I have a 52 bear that levels 61's enjoy rushing. If ever I join 55+ game I have some kinda of back to help me out, I refuse do die multiple times so I resort to teaming.

While this may sound bad, you know someone always has your back, and you don't have to worry about some kid 9 levels higher rushing you.

fuzzylazer
02-20-2012, 01:37 AM
It doesn't really sound bad though but 61s shouldn't rush lower lvls. Once a 61 rush my mage I always feel like getting my 65 bird to see is it fun to be getting rushed. But the bad thing is, my 65 never can join. :/

Ywforplayingxx
02-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Rushing overall even to get back at someone is just plain bad in my eyes. No its not against the game rules to do so but its not real fun to have it done to you so i really dont get y people rush in the first place. If you get rushed , as annoying as it is, y dont you just be the better person and leave dont team or rush back cause then ur just dropping down to their level. Rushing has caused many newer players to quit after leveling up cause they get so fustrated and no one teaches them about pvp and if pl is to continue growing we need to show new players a little more respect

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-20-2012, 05:41 PM
thats true, i myself get rushed by noobs who dont know how to play, so if they try to kill me i kill them and give them free then i just either leave or tell them how to actually play.
but then again when im in a bad mood i go at it! lol

kreiakresie
02-20-2012, 08:28 PM
thats true, i myself get rushed by noobs who dont know how to play, so if they try to kill me i kill them and give them free then i just either leave or tell them how to actually play.
but then again when im in a bad mood i go at it! lol

youll have to be careful of that for rated m though we dont like to have rushers in guild but we understand in some cases

Sryyoulose
02-20-2012, 09:56 PM
The worst is when somebody rushes you and you rush back... Then they say NOOB! and then they call 2 more friends and 3v1 you while your own team just stands and watches! Also I'm not sure why but Nowadays (No names) Some 56 Glyph smart one rushes me -.- (One is easy) However my main problem is not! So I'm thinking about quiting PL and seeing what DL has to offer... Hopefully less Noobs or only noobs (Aka all FFA) so both teams are even!

fuzzylazer
02-21-2012, 01:05 AM
The worst is when somebody rushes you and you rush back... Then they say NOOB! and then they call 2 more friends and 3v1 you while your own team just stands and watches! Also I'm not sure why but Nowadays (No names) Some 56 Glyph smart one rushes me -.- (One is easy) However my main problem is not! So I'm thinking about quiting PL and seeing what DL has to offer... Hopefully less Noobs or only noobs (Aka all FFA) so both teams are even!
Can you tell me who is the rusher? I know someone who is elitephonix and rushes people that doesn't want to face him. He doesn't rush me cuz he knows that his gonna lose most of the time. xD

Wthlite
02-21-2012, 01:49 AM
Well, honestly rushing noobs is just a thing people do to either gain free kills, release anger, or to mess around with them. And one thing ya gotta hate is when its a 2-2 game and ur teamates switches over for some 1>3....but it is always good to have friends to back u up!

:-D
02-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Well, honestly rushing noobs is just a thing people do to either gain free kills, release anger, or to mess around with them. And one thing ya gotta hate is when its a 2-2 game and ur teamates switches over for some 1>3....but it is always good to have friends to back u up!
Ahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha =D making me lol irl. Um, i think i rush noobs sometimes =P or depending what char im on everyone :O..shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

ninjaduck
02-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Rushing new players - technically against the TOS, ruining someones fun

Rushing old players - perfectly fine :D

:-D
02-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Rushing new players - technically against the TOS, ruining someones fun

Rushing old players - perfectly fine :D
^^ so smart: P!

Nick41324
02-22-2012, 01:00 AM
You answered your own question in the title of the thread. Nowadays people play for KDR. They rush new players for the stat boost. That's why most people with tons of kills (oldies) rush. They don't care about their kdr... They want kills.

For example, jop the L23 Mage. Im sure he is a old player. He has a little over 40,000 kills. He rushes because sitting in a lobby for 10 minutes just to get 3 kills isn't fun... Try to imagine how boring COD/battlefield would be if people ran around asking if they wanted to fight you.

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 01:22 AM
You answered your own question in the title of the thread. Nowadays people play for KDR. They rush new players for the stat boost. That's why most people with tons of kills (oldies) rush. They don't care about their kdr... They want kills.

For example, jop the L23 Mage. Im sure he is a old player. He has a little over 40,000 kills. He rushes because sitting in a lobby for 10 minutes just to get 3 kills isn't fun... Try to imagine how boring COD/battlefield would be if people ran around asking people if they wanted to fight you.
This is not cod/battefield... We are talking about pocket legends. Cod, you just run around killing people. If pocket legends was like that, pvp would be no fun.

ninjaduck
02-22-2012, 02:04 AM
This is not cod/battefield... We are talking about pocket legends. Cod, you just run around killing people. If pocket legends was like that, pvp would be no fun.

Why not? FFA IMO is 1000000 times more fun than having like 5 minute breaks between fights. And to add to that you don't get the rotten excuses and trash talk from the opponent when they lose FAIR AND SQUARE. :)

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 02:32 AM
Then how did the word ''rushing'' come into this game then?

StompArtist
02-22-2012, 11:22 AM

What is the difference?

fuzzylazer
02-22-2012, 11:51 PM
Never played battlefield but cod you just run around the map shooting people and earn high killstreaks.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 01:09 AM
youll have to be careful of that for rated m though we dont like to have rushers in guild but we understand in some cases

I am aware Rated M doesnt allow rushing but like i said i give them back thier kill then help them out a bit, but either way i dnt rush at all even tho im in the worlds hates guild lol

razerfingers
02-23-2012, 01:29 AM
Lol happened ro me today a bird lvl 50 rushed my 42 mage well he left but i was like ohh hell naww and got on my 55 fury set beastly mage and rushed him once told him his flaw he didnt rush back he just said sorry and it made me feel bad kinda lol

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

fuzzylazer
02-23-2012, 03:40 AM
Lol happened ro me today a bird lvl 50 rushed my 42 mage well he left but i was like ohh hell naww and got on my 55 fury set beastly mage and rushed him once told him his flaw he didnt rush back he just said sorry and it made me feel bad kinda lol

Thats what everyone said in my first comment, wear some nooby gear and bring out my 56 glyph set! xD

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Lmao good strategy

fuzzylazer
02-23-2012, 04:07 AM
Thnx lol, but bad thing is if the hosts rushes you and then you bring out your glyph set, then they go "boot". :O

razerfingers
02-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Thnx lol, but bad thing is if the hosts rushes you and then you bring out your glyph set, then they go "boot". :O

Lol uhh ohh

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:21 PM
ohhhhh sooo true! my first three times I entered Forests Fights...I had no idea what the unwritten rules were....I thought we were there to fight...so when I entered I started battling opposite team...was told I was a rusher and to stop! I asked what is a rusher this my first time in....then all started calling me names and rushing me....a gang of classless punks! actually I've decided to get good...Just so I can kick their diaper'd bottoms! LOL

I've asked countless people to advise me in PVP...some of whom had no problems being my friend while I was drinking elixers to help lvl them up in the dungeons..who...just don't have the time for u now that they've gotten what they want....one or two have actually taken the time to give a little advise out of the 100 plus I've asked...(ok maybe that's a slight exageration...but I've asked alot!) and I think actually ontly two people have offered any help at all back....really sad....especially when I've helped...well...pretty much everyone I've played game with....

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Not much of a host then is it...they they say...ignore list for the rushing host! lol....not the kind of people u want to hang with anyway...lol

UTHRA
02-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Rushing someone u know is new to the pvp arena...is not just a thing....it's tactless, juvinile, rude and just downright thoughtless.....Neandrathall comes to mind for people of this mentality.

Thasaint
02-27-2012, 07:41 PM
PvP is lawless IMO. Do some people attempt to enforce the unofficial rules? Yes (I do), but will all of the people who participate in PvP listen to them? No. PvP is based on play style and you can choose to play fair or you may rush (usually doesn't end too well). Like anything, consequences are always present for actions that are committed.
I would love it if one day the devs came out with a system that asks the host upon creation whether they want it to be 1v1 or FFA. For 1v1, a person would get a message saying <Player wishes to fight> and once you're ready, you would simply click the (GO!) button. There would be no rushing there and it would be a little more player friendly.

fuzzylazer
02-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Yes that would be a great idea Thasaint! Thnx for posting this. :)

Twinklaser
03-03-2012, 09:31 PM
Rushing noobs are what ppl who suck at pvp do. They want to make themselves feel good that they could kill ppl. Or it could be for the serious pvpers who care alot about kdr.

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Anyone ever notice that the majority of ppl with scaled gear are the real noobs? Like i join a 47 game with my 45. A 51 asks to fight me and I kill him, he gets mad and rushes me, I kill him again. Result: rage quit.

Also I join a 55 game with my 51 a 56 with obedience set rushes me and kills me, so then we start rushing each other and i probably killed him as much as he killed me.

Or just today I was using my 55, a 61 joins and rushes and I kill him several times.

Im not gonna say I dont rush noobs, but I also rush other ppl of equal or greater level than me. Why? I find the responses humourous. I guess its just my inner troll that like to see ppl rage ;D

Idk I u rush, Ill kill u, if I have to team u, if i cant Ill just lay there dead or leave if ur not funny at all, but if u rush plz actually have skill.