PDA

View Full Version : Guild founding date

gilsooon
07-15-2020, 11:12 AM
It is so unfair that it is impossible to be on very top because it is completely demarcated by old guilds. We have guild leaderboard for a reason even though without a reward it instills pride and all of us vying to be at top. I believe in foremost that a competition should be fair, not by this impossible to achieve computation.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

Avaree
07-17-2020, 01:02 PM
It is so unfair that it is impossible to be on very top because it is completely demarcated by old guilds. We have guild leaderboard for a reason even though without a reward it instills pride and all of us vying to be at top. I believe in foremost that a competition should be fair, not by this impossible to achieve computation.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

The founding date has very little pull in rank. If the founding date is removed, then pve should be removed bc pve kills can be botted.

Scll
07-17-2020, 02:50 PM
@ava Weird. Then aps should be removed bc aps can be "botted". And pvp kills can be dummy farmed, judging by ur logic.

Altheza
07-17-2020, 11:54 PM
The founding date has very little pull in rank. If the founding date is removed, then pve should be removed bc pve kills can be botted.

If you check on the ranking points breakdown all portion was given an equal percentage based on your ranking per category. So in our case, we would have been ranked higher if not for this guild founding date statistic. 50 ranking points will surely pull down our stats. Just my two cents

Avaree
07-19-2020, 11:48 AM
If you check on the ranking points breakdown all portion was given an equal percentage based on your ranking per category. So in our case, we would have been ranked higher if not for this guild founding date statistic. 50 ranking points will surely pull down our stats. Just my two cents

After being GM from 2013 up until recently, I am aware of how the ranking works. I believe pve, pvp, ctf, kdr & aps per player have way more pull than founding date. (: You just need to compensate for the % you loose on founding date. Good luck with your guild (: always nice to see new determined guilds rise .

Ava

Avaree
07-19-2020, 11:52 AM
You speak by experience? (JK!)
Yes all lower APs can be botted. Think guild rankings should be based on a different scale. I will keep my ideas for another thread. (:

Altheza
07-19-2020, 03:01 PM
After being GM from 2013 up until recently, I am aware of how the ranking works. I believe pve, pvp, ctf, kdr & aps per player have way more pull than founding date. (: You just need to compensate for the % you loose on founding date. Good luck with your guild (: always nice to see new determined guilds rise .

Ava

I actually compute it ava you can do it too. Add the ranking points per category and divide it to the number of items you will end up with the ranking points posted in LB top 50. Try and see it.. thanks for the wishes dear and regards to your guild..

Avaree
07-19-2020, 04:35 PM
I actually compute it ava you can do it too. Add the ranking points per category and divide it to the number of items you will end up with the ranking points posted in LB top 50. Try and see it.. thanks for the wishes dear and regards to your guild..

Wanted to share this

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?151863-Discussion-Should-Guild-Age-Be-A-Guild-Rank-Criteria&p=1620675&viewfull=1#post1620675

arcanefid
07-20-2020, 06:59 PM
Wanted to share this

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?151863-Discussion-Should-Guild-Age-Be-A-Guild-Rank-Criteria&p=1620675&viewfull=1#post1620675

The guild age won't matter only if it is a guild's best (or worst) rank, which isn't the case for 48 guilds in the LB.

Based on the maths every category has the same pull, so being the oldest guild has the same pull as any other category, including CTF G/D, CTF KDR, TDM KDR, etc.

Anyway, +1; should be dropped.

Altheza
07-20-2020, 09:24 PM
The guild age won't matter only if it is a guild's best (or worst) rank, which isn't the case for 48 guilds in the LB.

Based on the maths every category has the same pull, so being the oldest guild has the same pull as any other category, including CTF G/D, CTF KDR, TDM KDR, etc.

Anyway, +1; should be dropped.

^^^^^💯💯

Thank you for this..