PDA

View Full Version : How do you COPY photos onto a post?-iphone

Wthlite
02-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Hello, I was wondering how to actually copy a photo onto the post, idk how. I can do the crop and bucket thing and get it copied, but I cant find out how to paste it onto my actual post? Can sombody help?

OvigorothO
02-20-2012, 06:43 AM
Hello, I was wondering how to actually copy a photo onto the post, idk how. I can do the crop and bucket thing and get it copied, but I cant find out how to paste it onto my actual post? Can sombody help?never tried but i guess u just go to the saved photos on ur desktop and push copy,then go to a post and push paste? Dont take my word :P i never tried

Zenidal
02-20-2012, 07:26 AM
You have to put the IMG code into your post. Here's a guide that teaches you how to upload photos using only your iPhone:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone

At the beginning it will tell you how to crop, upload onto photobucket, blah blah blah. Near the bottom of the guide, it'll show you where the IMG code is found. Just copy and paste into the post.

Darkfader
02-20-2012, 07:33 AM
On iphone how to paste (It's not explained in tutorial above)
First be sure you have copied IMG code from photobucket and everything ready, not tap text area on forums(where you can write your reply/thread), then hold your finger for couple seconds at that area and zooming should appear, then take your finger off screen and option open for you. There is option to paste what you currently have on clipboard.

KingFu
02-20-2012, 01:10 PM
On iphone how to paste (It's not explained in tutorial above)
First be sure you have copied IMG code from photobucket and everything ready, not tap text area on forums(where you can write your reply/thread), then hold your finger for couple seconds at that area and zooming should appear, then take your finger off screen and option open for you. There is option to paste what you currently have on clipboard.

Or after the little blinky thing (yes, that's the correct term) shows up that indicates you can now input text characters, just tap there again:)

Wthlite
02-20-2012, 02:09 PM
Everyone else had a terrible answer but dark, and mystic, dang 12k posts!