PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for auction

Entities
07-15-2020, 07:53 PM
sup everyone and the devs just making a post out of curiosity to see peoples reaction as to whether they think this should be implemented into the game or not but i was wondering if in auction adding a section where we can search for a particular awaken that we want, for example if i was looking for a movement speed item, it would show all the items with movement speed (just like how we can see the most expensive maybe add one for the highest awake for that certain enchantment)

just made this to see what yall think xD and if people agree sts might add it or might not who knows [emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThiccThots
07-15-2020, 07:58 PM
This is already a thing... just search the word movement in tbe specific section and it will come up movement speed awakened items

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jaeden.
07-15-2020, 07:59 PM
sup everyone and the devs just making a post out of curiosity to see peoples reaction as to whether they think this should be implemented into the game or not but i was wondering if in auction adding a section where we can search for a particular awaken that we want, for example if i was looking for a movement speed item, it would show all the items with movement speed (just like how we can see the most expensive maybe add one for the highest awake for that certain enchantment)

just made this to see what yall think xD and if people agree sts might add it or might not who knows [emoji2369]

That’s already a thing

Entities
07-15-2020, 08:01 PM
well im dumb then lol sts was already 1 up xD thanks lol

Entities
07-15-2020, 08:03 PM
thread closed i guess lol

CrystalCove
07-15-2020, 08:12 PM

Also another thing now you can search for the exact item you want and the exact awaken too.
For example look up in search bar:
Drag Sword Gold Loot
Drag Staff Speed
Glint Aeg Armor
etc you do the combinations go crazy

Entities
07-15-2020, 08:17 PM
Also another thing now you can search for the exact item you want and the exact awaken too.
For example look up in search bar:
Drag Sword Gold Loot
Drag Staff Speed
Glint Aeg Armor
etc you do the combinations go crazy

dang thanks lol