PDA

View Full Version : PvP....

pocketlegendshq
02-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Ok I just started again after quitting for a longggggg time (started April 8, 2010). When I went into PvP recently and started attacking someone they were like why are you rushing and raged on me. When did the concept of waiting for another player to say go arise....when I played we just killed each other and had fun....now people actually care about their k/d? LOL :chargrined:

ursadex
02-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I liked the old PL, but the community is still pretty good nowadays too... :triumphant:

XghostzX
02-20-2012, 12:35 PM
The game has evolved from an FFA style to a 'dueling' concept. I started playing early May 2010 and yes, i miss the old PVP. But i will go with the new generation of players.

AbsolutePally
02-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Ok I just started again after quitting for a longggggg time (started April 8, 2010). When I went into PvP recently and started attacking someone they were like why are you rushing and raged on me. When did the concept of waiting for another player to say go arise....when I played we just killed each other and had fun....now people actually care about their k/d? LOL :chargrined:

This made me lol ! Love it.

And yes a lot lot lot of people care deeply about their kdr. Its like ocd or something with their numbers.
Many times players will only fight ppl they know they can beat on and side on the best teams to ensure victory wout challenge.
My FFA tournie has promoted more ffa, but many still having tried it, feel it is too hectic and won't ffa.
They seem to think the opposite, that ffa is desperate, for people who cant win 1/1 and have no skills and need to p lla y ffa to get kills. Odd huh.

Late
02-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Might actually start rushing everyone besides my friends

Dalonewolf
02-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Im going to sleep ^

Late
02-20-2012, 04:44 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh btw terror joined

StompArtist
02-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Just kill everything that moves and let pocket God sort them out.

cuteguy
02-20-2012, 05:01 PM
How about devs can create a pvp room for ffa players, because to be honest, while dueling you.cant prevent that some toon will receive aoe damage, and die, as a result they will need to have their kill back. Also some cases, a rusher killed you and leave the room, you chased it and on the different room you wanna have your kill back, the other players will help the one who rushed you since they think you are the rusher. Now if there.is only a different rooms for pvp 1 for ffa and the other room, for duel. To prevent rushers from duel room, there should be an option to invite a toon for duel, then upon accept for duel request, thats where the duel will start

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Slcinuup
02-20-2012, 05:03 PM
I knew I wasnt the only one who missed old pvp.

Buddyf97
02-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I remember this dualing concept starting with lvl 45 pallidans. You just couldnt rush them!

pocketlegendshq
02-20-2012, 05:54 PM
I knew I wasnt the only one who missed old pvp.

Yeah, that was the best.

pocketlegendshq
02-20-2012, 06:00 PM
This made me lol ! Love it.

And yes a lot lot lot of people care deeply about their kdr. Its like ocd or something with their numbers.
Many times players will only fight ppl they know they can beat on and side on the best teams to ensure victory wout challenge.
My FFA tournie has promoted more ffa, but many still having tried it, feel it is too hectic and won't ffa.
They seem to think the opposite, that ffa is desperate, for people who cant win 1/1 and have no skills and need to p lla y ffa to get kills. Odd huh.

lolz.