PDA

View Full Version : Can't see how much gold dropped in EVG at the end of waves

Crystalwiz
07-16-2020, 03:30 PM
Can't see gold dropped in EVG as banner is dark and covers it up
It was nice that you moved that banner in the pirate event when boss was killed and made it smaller so we can see how much gold was dropped. I was hoping you would do the same in evg as I can never see how much gold drops. Thanks!

Dmothra
07-16-2020, 05:34 PM
It was nice that you moved that banner in the pirate event when boss was killed and made it smaller so we can see how much gold was dropped. I was hoping you would do the same in evg as I can never see how much gold drops. Thanks!Should be moved to suggestions and feedbacks @Remiem. Thanks!

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Zuxin
07-16-2020, 07:37 PM
It was nice that you moved that banner in the pirate event when boss was killed and made it smaller so we can see how much gold was dropped. I was hoping you would do the same in evg as I can never see how much gold drops. Thanks!Its better to make it transparent. Lessen the opacity of the wave indicator.

Sent from my JKM-LX2 using Tapatalk

Xtremez
07-16-2020, 09:58 PM
+1 Yeah they did it with the booty and they SHOULD do it with gates (normal and elite) cause it would be one of those little yet useful to haves

XxxolyxxX
07-17-2020, 05:03 AM
+1

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
07-17-2020, 04:56 PM
If you patch, frontier/gates should put the completion stuff up top like booty does.

Xtremez
07-17-2020, 08:54 PM
Thanks devs!

Slothunter
07-22-2020, 01:55 AM
as soon as you collect the gold run to a random direction and you can dee the drop that way.

Jairus980
08-10-2020, 03:09 PM
If you patch, frontier/gates should put the completion stuff up top like booty does.

Can you consider this too?

Crystalwiz
08-18-2020, 01:54 PM
What do you mean "if you patch, frontier/gates should put the completion stuff up top like booty does" There are no new updates that take care of this problem that I have noticed. Elite Greenspan is the same problem with the banner blocking gold dropped. I have given up trying to see how much gold is being dropped as it is impossible to see. You fixed this problem in some maps like the pirate booty, why not just do it to all maps?

Futumsh
08-18-2020, 02:48 PM
What do you mean "if you patch, frontier/gates should put the completion stuff up top like booty does" There are no new updates that take care of this problem that I have noticed. Elite Greenspan is the same problem with the banner blocking gold dropped. I have given up trying to see how much gold is being dropped as it is impossible to see. You fixed this problem in some maps like the pirate booty, why not just do it to all maps?

... Maybe try frontier or gates and see that it was moved for them? Greensap is a different type of zone, with a different UI, and I haven't gotten around to changing it.

Crystalwiz
08-18-2020, 06:01 PM
I just went to evg and normal gates and there is no change. The banner is still in the middle of the screen and isn't moving out of the way. I do appreciate your quick response and you fixing this for all of us. Thanks!!

Futumsh
08-18-2020, 10:05 PM
I just went to evg and normal gates and there is no change. The banner is still in the middle of the screen and isn't moving out of the way. I do appreciate your quick response and you fixing this for all of us. Thanks!!

Screenshot? It's smaller and at the top of the screen for me.

Jairus980
08-19-2020, 02:44 AM
Screenshot? It's smaller and at the top of the screen for me.

He meant by end of each wave and not the times up