PDA

View Full Version : Pet aa and team proc visualizations

Encryptions
07-16-2020, 09:11 PM
While running evg it is very hard to know where the boss is going to attack due to my teams procs and pet aa auras in the way covering up the red zone. Can we please have an option to hide those effects but only show our procs and the shields on us. Only show our own procs and the barriers/shields in which we are buffed with.
All it takes is me standing in the wrong spot as war and get one shot by a spider because I can't see his attack zone. Once your warrior is down then your entire team is down.

Xtremez
07-16-2020, 10:20 PM
True us wars are at the core of any vg/evg run so not dying is a must... An ON or OFF feature would be cool for displaying all procs or just your own procs cause a lot of lights and auras at once just mess up vision (unless if they are your own procs since you would need to know it for proc switch timing etc.)

Deathlyreaper
07-20-2020, 08:33 AM
Yes please have this feature, especially since you guys have designed the game where ppl rely on procs to be a good player. Since Procs are basicallly now a must, it is only fair that ppl are clearly able to distinguish their procs so they can play to their fullest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
09-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Back to top.

Jtflorencio
09-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Supppppppppppp 1+