PDA

View Full Version : Luck and Re-roll

XYRRU
07-17-2020, 08:09 AM
What is/are the difference/s of these two?

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
07-17-2020, 08:46 AM
None.......

Anherone
07-17-2020, 09:24 AM
Same thing, different word

XYRRU
07-17-2020, 10:12 AM
Same thing, different wordOh.

Thank you.

So it's like calling myself 'handsome' instead of XYRRU.

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Kystone
07-17-2020, 10:50 AM
Ohh no pls don't response if you don't know the answer.

Luck:
More luck = higher chance for higher rarity loot per drop (common, rare, epic, legendary, mythic, arcane, Heroic in that order)

Reroll:
You get a second chance to roll again (with the same amount of luck you already have) before the loot finally drops on map. This only happen if the 1st roll u get is worse than your 2nd roll, the system will pick the better roll as your final drop.

So I'm guessing you might wanna know which is better, my answer is luck as with more luck you do not need second chance on another roll if your 1st roll is already good with good %luck.

Hope it clears (:

pls don't respond if u don't know the answer. when u have luck, it gives u a chance to reroll. therefore making it the same thing

Analytical
07-17-2020, 11:24 AM
pls don't respond if u don't know the answer. when u have luck, it gives u a chance to reroll. therefore making it the same thing

Psst accidentally deleted it -_- wanted to edit correct me if I'm wrong.

I doubt luck causes a reroll. It simply affects your 1st drop.

Now, I don't speak from my opinion, I tested it during eggsavier runs. When I have 0 luck equipped, I kept dropping common, rare and epic eggs. But when I used 105% luck, the worst drop is a legendary, and it gives mythic very frequently and of course heroics and arcanes too.

There was no reroll at all (no pop up message that says "your Elixir has rerolled you for better loot"), I simply get better loot with a higher base luck.

That said, would love to hear what you/others who have experimented themselves have to say on this.

PostNoob
07-17-2020, 11:50 AM

Now, I don't speak from my opinion, I tested it during eggsavier runs. When I have 0 luck equipped, I kept dropping common, rare and epic eggs. But when I used 105% luck, the worst drop is a legendary, and it gives mythic very frequently and of course heroics and arcanes too.

There was no reroll at all (no pop up message that says "your Elixir has rerolled you for better loot"), I simply get better loot with a higher base luck.

That said, would love to hear what you/others who have experimented themselves have to say on this.

Luck causes the reroll. If you are getting a better drop because of it, you will see the " You rerolled for better loot" messege. I highly doubt you would be getting better loot due to luck, yet no messege shows that luck affected it. That makes Zero sense.

Its literally as simple as the Luck causes reroll, they are the same thing. No cryptic way that luck works, its pretty straightforward. Running 100% luck does not guarantee you will get better drops(loot tables play a big part in that). Sts isnt hiding the way luck works, thats what i get from your post tho. They want you to know if your getting lucky, so you enjoy the experience. Test it on the event now.. You will see quite easily.

Stormtwooper
07-17-2020, 01:41 PM
Ye so im not exactly sure why they would make 2 different words for it but they did, it doesn't really matter but ye they are the same and there is no difference, it just gives a better chance to reroll for better loot.

The balde of shakuras
07-18-2020, 04:40 AM
This is a good explanation: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111050-Guide-The-Wheel-Of-LUCK!!-Luck-Rerolls-Loot-Drops-Explained!

arcanefid
07-18-2020, 09:47 AM

That's just your opinion though, they're the same thing and I'm sure devs confirmed it many times before.

Rasp
07-18-2020, 10:46 AM
Its the same thing

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk