PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinion... Starting a new character

XgsuknightX
02-20-2012, 06:09 PM
While waiting for the new lvl cap, I am thinking about creating a new character for farming gold/pinks...either a bird or mage.

I plan to lvl it to a certain lvl and then cap the xp gain. In yalls opinion what would be the best class (bird or mage) and what would be the best lvl to cap the xp gain? And can you please explain why that lvl would be the best, i.e. at this lvl more pinks drop, or the pinks at this lvl are much more valuable. Thanks in advance for yalls opinions.

saool
02-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Because I have a mage or three I'd say mage, and as for level 10 21 23 you can farm in FH or DF at 10 for pricey pinks and 21 and 23 in SSC for even more pricey pinks

pocketlegendshq
02-20-2012, 06:18 PM
While waiting for the new lvl cap, I am thinking about creating a new character for farming gold/pinks...either a bird or mage.

I plan to lvl it to a certain lvl and then cap the xp gain. In yalls opinion what would be the best class (bird or mage) and what would be the best lvl to cap the xp gain? And can you please explain why that lvl would be the best, i.e. at this lvl more pinks drop, or the pinks at this lvl are much more valuable. Thanks in advance for yalls opinions.

Just make a twink...

Appleisaac
02-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Just make a twink...

Er... He IS making a twink :) he wants to know what lv to make it.

I would say make a lv 10 twink and farm the first lv of dark forest or cult crypts. Lv 10 farming is fun and often you will get valuable purples or (rarely) a pink! Lv 10 twinking is also fun because you can take part in lv 10-15 pvp which is personally my favorite ;)

Mothwing
02-20-2012, 07:31 PM
LVL 35 Voodoo Mage.

Swords
02-20-2012, 07:47 PM
21, farming sandstones and most people farm at 21, mage because they look cool and powerful at 22 with their buffs

XgsuknightX
02-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the info.... I decided to go with a Mage, but as far as the lvl I still havent decided. I am going to cap it at 10 for a bit to try it out. Then I may end up taking off the cap and go up to a lvl 21. I would still like to hear yalls opinions on which lvl and why.....

My new IGN is xxgsuknightxx, feel free to send me a friend request and join me for runs.

saool
02-20-2012, 11:49 PM
btw if you decide to make a L10 farmer my ign is SaoolDiabolus name may be unconventional to some but it quite fits my palette of names (sur names) for ALL of my twinks lol add me I'll be more then glad to help :D