PDA

View Full Version : What gear do i need?

Yardsalez
08-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Im respecing to paladin. What gear do i need shields and sword? helm and plate

Royce
08-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Helm - Mynas Helm (Thoth or Isis)
Weapon - Djinn spear (Thoth or Isis) IMO is the best choice, but some people like swords for higher DPS
Armor - Mynas Plate (Thoth or Isis)
Shield - Scarab Buckler (Thoth or Isis)
As for the distribution of Thoth and Isis, people have different opinions, and I suppose it depends a lot on how you play. Full Thoth is popular for paladins, but really seems like mana regen overkill at times. I'd recommend trying out 3 Thoth and 1 Isis to get a feel, and adjust based on how it seems to work for you.

Yardsalez
08-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I was told to get get full thoth mynas thoth plate, mynas thoth helmet djinn spear of thoth and pharoahs shield of thoth

Royce
08-03-2010, 07:27 PM
I was told to get get full thoth mynas thoth plate, mynas thoth helmet djinn spear of thoth and pharoahs shield of thoth

Full Thoth is fine if max mana regen is the way you want to go, but definitely don't go with the Pharaoh Shield, the Scarab Buckler has better stats.

Yardsalez
08-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Do you know anyone that has those items? what is the scarab buckler called?

Royce
08-03-2010, 07:48 PM
I don't have any of those pieces, but I'm sure you can find them out there. The buckler is the Scarab Buckler of Thoth. A trick you can use to save money if you need to is to get the level 40 Thoth helm since it is only 1 armor less than the level 45.

Yardsalez
08-03-2010, 08:38 PM
i got the helm a friend gave it for free (: just need to collect the scarab buckler djinn spear of thoth and mynas plate of thoth it will take so long ):