PDA

View Full Version : Need your backup here!

flashbackflip
02-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi guys and girls!

I posted an application for SL Ambassador (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51219-SL-ambassador-application-by-the-Jedi-Master)

As Airrie said 'Applications must be backed up by a history of helpfulness in the game.*This means that we must see you helping out new players, or be recommended by other SL players.' So i ask those of you who knows me in game to back it up

EDIT: as i see from comments, some ppl don't get the point. It's ok, but i wanna clear it up. I'm not asking those who don't know me to say something they haven't seen

I ask my friends who are on forums and in-game to back me up, coz all those newcomers are hardly here. Peace to all

If you saw me helping ppl at B*, please, take a second and say so in the post (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51219-SL-ambassador-application-by-the-Jedi-Master)

I hope this will help me to get this job and thus help us all to get more hardcore playaz from the newcomers

Why i think so? Well, if you are welcomed by a random guy - it's cool, but if you are welcomed by an official - it's great .. If you feel great - you will stay longer and will come back later for sure! The more you are in game - the more hardcore you are. The more hardcore playaz - the more fun for all of us

Thank you

May the Force be with ya

adidaman
02-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Having to ask people to say if you've helped them or not may not be the best tactic. If you've been helpful they should say it on their own.

Swords
02-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Asking people to kinda vote for u because u are helpful? For once to prove it then help the PL community then u will have people saying u are helpful

flashbackflip
02-20-2012, 07:57 PM
Having to ask people to say if you've helped them or not may not be the best tactic. If you've been helpful they should say it on their own.

Maybe, but those whom i helped were noobs, so they are hardly on forums (yet)

I'm asking my friends here, those who saw me doing this, as it happens while we r chatting at BS

I see no harm in such post - just ordinary usage of social media instrument

Thanx for the opinion though.. If i were doing that the way you saw it - i'd deleted the post))

Ardon
02-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Well I for one have seen flash help people before and I know he is a cool dude.

adidaman
02-20-2012, 08:07 PM

I have no doubt he's a helpful guy. I'm just saying that this may not be the best tactic.

flashbackflip
02-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Asking people to kinda vote for u because u are helpful? For once to prove it then help the PL community then u will have people saying u are helpful

Agree, but those whom i helped are newbs and they r hardly here. I haven't ask anyone if i hadn't heard 'thanx, u help alot' from ppl in game. I just hope same ppl can say it once more here on forums. If not - i'm ok with that as whether i will become an ambassador or not - it won't change my behavior. I'm the Jedi and that's enough

This particular post is meant to increase visibility of application, coz General Discussion is the most visited part of forums

Also, this is SL, not PL (just in case) ;)

flashbackflip
02-20-2012, 08:14 PM

Thanx, mate! I won't hit 'thumbs up' not to provoke a speculation of any kind.. Lol.. But i really appreciate it)

flashbackflip
02-20-2012, 08:18 PM
I have no doubt he's a helpful guy. I'm just saying that this may not be the best tactic.

If we r speaking of tactic, then the tactic is to increase visibility of my application, as GD is the mos visited..

Also, as you can see, those who know me don't see any bad in backin up. I guess we just need to do some runs or pvp with u.. add me, Adidaman, when you start to play SL - i will help you too ;)

Commanderkeen
02-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Wish u the best of luck bud, STS with this one strong is the force.

Anishavie
02-21-2012, 04:28 AM
Just think of this post in a different perspective
Like he is asking for a recommendation letter

That's a normal tactic for an application

Rittik
02-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Flash No one knows Who gets the Job :)
I Read your application (3rd one to post :) ) it was pretty amazing...

If I become one Ambassador too(just sayin :) hoping for my luck)
We will be hell lot of a Team :D

~Rik(Rittik)

ninjaduck
02-26-2012, 02:42 PM
I remember me and Flash helping out in BS, so its a yes from me =)

Rawrimafish
02-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Theres SL ambassadors?

Taipan
02-27-2012, 08:05 AM
Good luck Flash :excitement:!
And he made this thread to post if u think he's helpful, not for ppl to say his thread is a bad idea.