PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or has 110 honor pvp completely died out?

Vapourised
07-18-2020, 08:06 AM
It could be a time zone thing but last time I played (3 weeks ago), there were lots of filled games something like 2-3 and now whenever I log on, there’s nothing. For the past 3 days, I don’t see any games when I logged in at different times.
Has anyone experienced the same?

Vapourised
07-18-2020, 08:12 AM
Also why is 40 still active? It’s just not fun anymore with the 3 shot kills and crit to win fights. 110 is far better in every way (except the lvling)

daysalalican01
07-18-2020, 08:13 AM
Everyone is mostly outside and are not playing the game.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Vapourised
07-18-2020, 08:18 AM
Ah of course. Just remembered about lockdown being relaxed.
Sorry for asking this dumb question.

Dolloway
07-18-2020, 08:36 AM
Also, Cinco has stated that sponsorships for tournaments have run out for the rest of the year.

Many players were playing Honor pvp during the first half of the year because of the tournament sponsorships, the stakes involved, competition, motivation to get better, and so forth. There was a lot more active, organized and competitive pvp because of this.

Now that sponsorships have ended for the remainder of the year, tournaments have died out as well and resulted in a much less active pvp scene.

I think sponsorships are good for the overall health of the game because they boost pvp activity. This is comparable to PVE events, much in the same way that those events boost activity.