07-18-2020, 10:33 AM
Dear STS

I just looted zhulong recipe and after tried to craft it i found it needs

Arcane egg : 600k

Arc dream bot : 2,2 mil

Arc ripmaw : 1,4mil

And 10mil gold!!!!

All = 14.2mil

While i can buy zhulong for 10mil from auciton and maybe 9mil out of auction!

So plz check and fix on crafted required

Thanks

jecco
07-18-2020, 10:35 AM
Dear STS

And 10mil gold!!!!

All = 14.2mil

Thanks

Mmm i dont think those prices depend on them.. those chosen items depend mainly on auction therefore they depend on players selling them. The recipe is right but the ingredients to craft it is more expensive than actually buying the egg because of the eggzavier event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliva
07-18-2020, 10:36 AM
Dear STS

And 10mil gold!!!!

All = 14.2mil

ThanksThere is no need to fix it. Ever since Zhulong first came out the requirements to craft it was those and Zhulong was worth 90m+ > 60m+ > 40m+. It only reached the 10m range because it dropped from eggzavier. There is no need to fix that recipe.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Helal
07-18-2020, 10:49 AM
There is no need to fix it. Ever since Zhulong first came out the requirements to craft it was those and Zhulong was worth 90m+ > 60m+ > 40m+. It only reached the 10m range because it dropped from eggzavier. There is no need to fix that recipe.

U just says zhulonh was dor 90m so it was worthable to pay 14m to craft it ?

But now who will use that recipe?

For me i post mine in auction for very cheap price becouse its not impossible to craft it for 14mil while i can buy it for 9m?

Helal
07-18-2020, 10:52 AM
Mmm i dont think those prices depend on them.. those chosen items depend mainly on auction therefore they depend on players selling them. The recipe is right but the ingredients to craft it is more expensive than actually buying the egg because of the eggzavier event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That why i ask sts now to consider today prices ,,, after eggzavier event i think zhulong recipe need to be fixed or it is worthless recipe and check on auction about that receipe prices

Cliva
07-18-2020, 10:52 AM
U just says zhulonh was dor 90m so it was worthable to pay 14m to craft it ?

But now who will use that recipe?

For me i post mine in auction for very cheap price becouse its not impossible to craft it for 14mil while i can buy it for 9m?Yes it is, Zhulong's price was 90m when it first came out, even more. It wasn't just 14m to craft it back then, Adb used to be 30m+, arc rip used to be arnd 20m, the most used arcane egg for crafting back then was strawberry pet + the 10m gold, so yes, some people will spend gold to craft it and ofc not to mention that the recipe also costed more back then. It only costs 14m to craft now because almost ALL egg prices dropped its price to more than half.

Helal
07-18-2020, 10:57 AM
Yes it is, Zhulong's price was 90m when it first came out, even more. It wasn't just 14m to craft it back then, Adb used to be 30m+, arc rip used to be arnd 20m, the most used arcane egg for crafting back then was strawberry pet + the 10m gold, so yes, some people will spend gold to craft it and ofc not to mention that the recipe also costed more back then. It only costs 14m to craft now because almost ALL egg prices dropped its price to more than half.

I mean if i have 10mil to craft it will be better idea to buy zhulong throw auction for 10m and save recipe and three arca eggs?

Cliva
07-18-2020, 10:59 AM
I mean if i have 10mil to craft it will be better idea to buy zhulong throw auction for 10m and save recipe and three arca eggs?Ofc it is better to buy now. Zhulong is way cheaper than it was before, no need to craft it.