PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a New Leaderboard Leader PVE Kills!

Paar
02-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Hey guys so I just checked the boards and looks like Heuabad is 3k kills behind CandyDreams! Will he take the #1 Spot or will Candy defend it! What do YOU think? :)

Fao
02-20-2012, 10:50 PM
Id on't know, but I would be working my butt off to stay at the top!

Whirlzap
02-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Candydreams is sxybabrz.
Archer, just to let you know.
He/she used 4x Combo elixirs to the leaderboards as many others have, so it gives ample reason as to why she/he hasn't gotten any more kills; I'm sure he/she quit/lost interest in actively playing the game a few months ago.
I miss when Oreii was still #1.

Mageprodigy
02-21-2012, 12:26 PM
Yep miss orei...

StompArtist
02-21-2012, 12:31 PM
My suggestion:

- Reset the leader boards every year on January 1st.
- Display "last years leader" on a in-game commemorative plaque.
- That will allow for "loopholes" that get people way up there to never impact more than 1 year and for the newbies to get a shot at being on top. It also rewards the leader for the last year by giving them a bit of in game immortality.

:vshock:

wvhills
02-21-2012, 12:35 PM
with the 4x elixirs and the gain kills anywhere elixirs leaderboards are pointless imo (except for decur).

DexGOD
02-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Heu's done a lot recently. Like only a month or so he was still in his late 300k - pro. He's both an awesome guy and an awesome friend. ;) No need to hate, you'd be thrilled too if you were #1 on an MMO.

My suggestion:

- Reset the leader boards every year on January 1st.
- Display "last years leader" on a in-game commemorative plaque.
- That will allow for "loopholes" that get people way up there to never impact more than 1 year and for the newbies to get a shot at being on top. It also rewards the leader for the last year by giving them a bit of in game immortality.

:vshock:

Back then when you could disable XP and openly get kills anywhere - not to mention the campaigns were a lot simpler - it's not much more impressive than what's been happening now.

wvhills
02-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Heu's done a lot recently. Like only a month or so he was still in his late 300k - pro. He's both an awesome guy and an awesome friend. ;) No need to hate, you'd be thrilled too if you were #1 on an MMO.

Back then when you could disable XP and openly get kills anywhere - not to mention the campaigns were a lot simpler - it's not much more impressive than what's been happening now.

edit

Elyseon
02-21-2012, 01:38 PM
He may be a stand up guy and I'm sure he is but 150k kills in a month seems fishy to me.

What's so fishy about it? Up to 5000 kills an hour is possible using enable XP and up to 2000 an hour in Crypt with thrashers.

ur right, nothing fishy at all. Sheer skill

NECROREAPER
02-21-2012, 02:05 PM
I think they still need to Nerf the kill count to not include kills gained from the "enable xp everywhere" elix. Just before it was released, there was a LARGE margin by which the top two and the rest were separated, now it just seems that you can buy your way to the top

wvhills
02-21-2012, 02:21 PM
What's so fishy about it? Up to 5000 kills an hour is possible using enable XP and up to 2000 an hour in Crypt with thrashers.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. Imo, someone who used 4x elixirs and a kill anywhere elixir has no business on the leaderboards. I also question that 2000 an hour in crypt is possible.

Swords
02-21-2012, 07:06 PM
seems like candy is still at 556k kills i think for a while?

dudetus
02-22-2012, 02:25 AM
Heu is the leader of PvE kills now. He has rly worked hard for that spot. For the past weeks when I have seen Heu online he is only kill farming. This guy rly deserves his spot. He has worked for this more than u and me can imagine.

And for u "back in the old days" lovers. Which is more hardcore? Lvling ur char to lvl 10 and disable exp gain and kill zombies or be a lvl 66 and use great amounts of money on elixirs? I respect Heuabad more than I have ever respected Oreii. He has taken the word "passion" into a whole new level in PL by in terms of patience and money usage.

kallima
02-22-2012, 03:00 AM
around the time the "enable xp" lixir was released. She moved on to Celtic Heroes and is fairly happy there. Decur stopped actively playing and only logs in to maintain his kill count.

Taaralatie
02-22-2012, 03:57 AM
Yay Heu! I congratulate him wholeheartedly! He has worked tirelessly to achieve 557131 kills and become number one on the leaderboards. He has shown a dedication like no other and definitely deserves that number one spot. We shall be holding a party to celebrate his achievement. Well done!

Pakax
02-22-2012, 05:50 AM
The rules are simple, everyone could do it. I am not even thinking about it myself because the threshold is just too high for me. It takes courage and dedication just to get above 200k, i am seriously far from it. How you get there is up to you and i don't think Heu has only used 'enable xp' since i have seen him in Crypt loads. I congratulate every single person on that leaderboard and in particular Heu for being number one.

Changing the 'all time' leaderboard is not a good idea. I would not want that. Adding a yearly leaderboard to see who has been most active on a given year, why not. Having a 'hardcore' leaderboard for those who do not use elixir at all, why not. But let's keep it simple, being number on this is something which deserves respect. To some extent, just the fact that this thread exists demonstrates this.

So well done Heu, i guess you won't stop there :-) one mil has never been so close for anyone....

Moogerfooger
02-22-2012, 07:29 AM
We have leaderboards?

Elyseon
02-22-2012, 09:59 AM
The leaderboards are basically jokes now. Some was still legit before all the elixir nonsense, pvp is full of boosters as well not gonna say any names...*ahem*(what u thought i was gonna name one?)

mafiainc42
02-25-2012, 11:12 PM
Wtg heu mad,love Dogg.. Let the cry babies cry, this little piggy went to the market this little piggy stayed home....

Sryyoulose
02-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Guys... Even with 4x and xp activation anywhere... DO FREAKING NO HOW LONG THAT WOULD TAKE! sheesh it also that they have worked hard in real life! FYI this is coming from a kid how hasn't bought more then 150 platinum total XD
I say CONGRATULATIONS AND STOP HATING YOU ELIXIRLESS FOOLS!

Bebsi
02-26-2012, 09:13 PM
lol... just relax.
The leaderboards are there for some reason.
It sure motivates a few to give all they have, and eventually their place is earned.
To say it was so much easier back in the old days is just not fair. Turn off xp and get kill counts..., I didn't even know that that was possible xD (now it's definitely not possible)

I just know that doing runs back in the old days (Sewer or AO) or doing Crypt runs nowadays is not that much difference to a Strbear.
You take the hits, prepare the mobs for an archer one shot kill or a mage nuke mass kill and you just get a few kills.
The Crypt run gives me about 10 kills per run, so if I would try to get to the leaderboards it would take me a century.. lol
If you go for mass kills you sure should raise an archer.

Respect is earned, on and off the battlefield, no matter what means... you cannot cheat in PL.
That's what I love about this game ^__^

With that said, by the end of the day, it's all about the fun, isn't it.
I always take 1-2 month breaks between the lvl caps, but I end up returning xD