PDA

View Full Version : 35 early shield build :D

:-D
02-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Ok so heres my 35 early shield build:
So my build is usually full int, 4 shield, 1 frostbite, 6 light, 5 firestorm, 5 drain, 6 both buffs, 1 heal.
I prefer too use the regeneration ring, brainfreeze eye, voodoo robe and healm with mamboza pin.
I have two main strategies:
1) do shield with buffs so its quite noticable so they will either kite or shield aswell. This also sets up a nice timing for when it ends which is around when defence buff ends so in the end your mana will be depleted but your shield will be down while their mana is depelted but their shield is still up. My combo for this is usually frost light fire. This way with ice light fire they are either dead or in a spot where they need to shield. Timing drain is very important. First off always drain after them. I like to drain when my mana is around 10-25% so i get the heal. With regen ring and voodoo robe mix you will have a nice amount of mana regen and armor making this an ideal combo :-D!
2) do buffs and a combo of ice shield light fire. With this combo i prefer 67 dex and use a armor ring with voodoo robe, brainfreeze eye, mamboza pin, and voodoo healm. With this combo the idea is you guys both have shield but you have drain for shield damage and they dont. Its sorta like a kite without a kite;P. But with the drain be sure to time it so that your drain will heal back the damage from thers or you could be a little trouble expecally with one heal!
Now too counter a early shield build I kite twice or until defence buff runs out because if u time it right and shield then their shield will die and a simple ice drain fire, drain fire or ice light fire and there toast. When using a early shield build always be causious of how much mana you have, how long your shield is up and what your cooldowns are on.
Thank you for reading this. Please comment with ways to upgrade this, new ways too counter, or any ideas you have! And also a special thanks to iiblitz for helping soooo much with this (;. ENJOY!

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 12:02 AM
Ok so heres my 35 early shield build:
So my build is usually full int, 4 shield, 1 frostbite, 6 light, 5 firestorm, 5 drain, 6 both buffs, 1 heal.
I prefer too use the regeneration ring, brainfreeze eye, voodoo robe and healm with mamboza pin.
I have two main strategies:
1) do shield with buffs so its quite noticable so they will either kite or shield aswell. This also sets up a nice timing for when it ends which is around when defence buff ends so in the end your mana will be depleted but your shield will be down while their mana is depelted but their shield is still up. My combo for this is usually frost light fire. This way with ice light fire they are either dead or in a spot where they need to shield. Timing drain is very important. First off always drain after them. I like to drain when my mana is around 10-25% so i get the heal. With regen ring and voodoo robe mix you will have a nice amount of mana regen and armor making this an ideal combo :-D!
2) do buffs and a combo of ice shield light fire. With this combo i prefer 67 dex and use a armor ring with voodoo robe, brainfreeze eye, mamboza pin, and voodoo healm. With this combo the idea is you guys both have shield but you have drain for shield damage and they dont. Its sorta like a kite without a kite;P. But with the drain be sure to time it so that your drain will heal back the damage from thers or you could be a little trouble expecally with one heal!
Now too counter a early shield build I kite twice or until defence buff runs out because if u time it right and shield then their shield will die and a simple ice drain fire, drain fire or ice light fire and there toast. When using a early shield build always be causious of how much mana you have, how long your shield is up and what your cooldowns are on.
Thank you for reading this. Please comment with ways to upgrade this, new ways too counter, or any ideas you have! And also a special thanks to iiblitz for helping soooo much with this (;. ENJOY!

Yeah uhm, Shelby I'm probably going to steal your build :)
Thanks for the useful tips though, you're of the most respected and best pvpers at 35.

I'm just glad 35 pvp is being more noticeable on threads now.

02-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Tehehehe. Dont only thank me!(: blitzy has just as much credit in this as i do:). This build is like snowboarding. Really hard to learn but once you get it, ur good!

ninjaduck
02-21-2012, 08:54 AM
Nice! I was close to buying a "pro build" off some guy but this looks epic! :-D

02-21-2012, 09:07 AM
:D anytime last time i sold this build it was for 250k:P but i was drunk yesterday theheheeh;P

Walkhardd
02-21-2012, 09:27 AM
Nice! I was close to buying a "pro build" off some guy but this looks epic! :-D

Ninja, don't buy a build! Lol

@shelby. This looks entertaining. I might give it a try. :) ill never forget my first day as a voodoo. I shielded early, nuked the crap outa someone, and was called a noob. O.o

02-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Ninja, don't buy a build! Lol

@shelby. This looks entertaining. I might give it a try. :) ill never forget my first day as a voodoo. I shielded early, nuked the crap outa someone, and was called a noob. O.o
tehehe we all have our noob moments, accept me ofc cause im shelby:P, but anywho... Yes enjoy;) tips are accepted:O

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Blah I like Denugs early shield build Better! I dislike the early shield anyways I prefer Nukeing! With my old build:
3-3-3-0
6-0-6-0
0-1-6-6
This is pro build everyone who raged when I owned them! And Shelby I OWNED YOU! like um the ratio was like 3:20 but whatever!

ninjaduck
02-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Blah I like Denugs early shield build Better! I dislike the early shield anyways I prefer Nukeing! With my old build:
3-3-3-0
6-0-6-0
0-1-6-6
This is pro build everyone who raged when I owned them! And Shelby I OWNED YOU! like um the ratio was like 3:20 but whatever!

Whats your combo/tactics/gear? Thanks :-)

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Ooooooooh your going to fall asleep while I type!

Ok
Simple combo They die combo:
Blessings, drain, ice, light, fire, for this combo you just charge! Heal and shield when necessary slamming down on skills as they pop up! ... I hate this combo but it's popular with new voodoos!
Ok 12m Hater nuke combo:
Blessings, ice, drain, fire, heal! While staying at 12m you can also fire back up then do this combo!
Ok people will hate you for this combo!
Blessing of vitality, fire, ice, back up... Repeat keep doing until there blessings is gone (usually 3 passes of fire) then blessing of might, shield, ice, drain, light, fire, just do that unil they die.
Also you can feel free to be annoying at this level with early shielding because people cry... It's not a son it's a tactic! Also FYI the 12m nuke doesn't work on ghost or Shelby very often so look out!

Ps. You can choose to go 5light or 6 ice if you want... However this build is so neutral I love it!

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 01:00 PM

Ok
Blessings, drain, ice, light, fire, for this combo you just charge! Heal and shield when necessary slamming down on skills as they pop up! ... I hate this combo but it's popular with new voodoos!
Ok 12m Hater nuke combo:
Blessings, ice, drain, fire, heal! While staying at 12m you can also fire back up then do this combo!
Blessing of vitality, fire, ice, back up... Repeat keep doing until there blessings is gone (usually 3 passes of fire) then blessing of might, shield, ice, drain, light, fire, just do that unil they die.
Also you can feel free to be annoying at this level with early shielding because people cry... It's not a son it's a tactic! Also FYI the 12m nuke doesn't work on ghost or Shelby very often so look out!

Ps. You can choose to go 5light or 6 ice if you want... However this build is so neutral I love it!

Oops didn add gear my bad!
Ok my main gear was:
Voodoo master helm,
Voodoo robes,
Voodoo pin,
Brain freeze shield,
I had 112 int rest DEX
Also!
Dodge gear:
Witch toad tiara,
Dreamers bony fire pin,
Brain freeze robes,
Brain freeze shield,
Early shield gear:
Same as Items above/ with Mambozas Robes
I would suggest lynx face
A critical and armor or 10damage + critical or dodge + armor ring that's it

02-21-2012, 01:09 PM
:) sounds very good! Mine was just something that worked for me;). Enjoy ur stuff! And pfft, you nevet owned me>.>^_^. and also if u have nvr tried my early shield build dont judge it. Also many people try it and dont use it right, they advertise that it sucks which is not fair at all. Uh, if it helps 6 fire is for nuking 6 light is more for shield fights. And my early shield build vs mrswardrops i destroyed him:3.

XghostzX
02-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Shelby, you're sooooo modest ;)

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 02:37 PM
Ok I did to OWN you! I won 3 times! BOOM! And! And! Also ONE of those You didn't lag so in your face!

GELLIO77
02-21-2012, 02:40 PM
lol shelby O.o can i collect my pie tomorrow this time?

Sryyoulose
02-21-2012, 02:46 PM
:) sounds very good! Mine was just something that worked for me;). Enjoy ur stuff! And pfft, you nevet owned me>.>^_^. and also if u have nvr tried my early shield build dont judge it. Also many people try it and dont use it right, they advertise that it sucks which is not fair at all. Uh, if it helps 6 fire is for nuking 6 light is more for shield fights. And my early shield build vs mrswardrops i destroyed him:3.

Never said It sucked!! I just said if I was doing early shield build I'd go With denugs! Also I said I prefer nuke builds Not early shield builds! I didn't give out denugs build as I haven't asked his permission it was just my old nuke build >.>

ninjaduck
02-21-2012, 02:53 PM

Ok
Ok 12m Hater nuke combo:

Oops didn add gear my bad!
Ok my main gear was:
Voodoo master helm,
Voodoo robes,
Voodoo pin,
Brain freeze shield,
I had 112 int rest DEX
Also!
Dodge gear:
Witch toad tiara,
Dreamers bony fire pin,
Brain freeze robes,
Brain freeze shield,
Early shield gear:
Same as Items above/ with Mambozas Robes
I would suggest lynx face
A critical and armor or 10damage + critical or dodge + armor ring that's it

Very helpful, thanks again! :D

I will thank when Im not maxed out -__________________________________________________ ____________________-

Buffedbear Pl
02-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Ok I did to OWN you! I won 3 times! BOOM! And! And! Also ONE of those You didn't lag so in your face!

So since she lagged on 2 out of 3 fights you beat her once. Lol. In your face. ;)

Doogyplum ツ
02-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Tehehehe. Dont only thank me!(: blitzy has just as much credit in this as i do:). This build is like snowboarding. Really hard to learn but once you get it, ur good!

I think you mean this build is like skiiing, snowboarding is easy to learn ^.^

Twinklaser
03-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Whats the advantage of having 4 manashield over 1 mana shield?

sceiayhy
03-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Ahahahaha i justpush the buttons as fast as i can and hope i get lucky=D and idc what i EVER do shelby alwaysbeats me 10 to like 2.... drunk or not ...lagging ornot... i just cant beat you;)
!!!!!! GO TEAM SCEIAYHY !!!!!!

Imsebastiaanl
03-05-2012, 03:51 PM
:D anytime last time i sold this build it was for 250k:P but i was drunk yesterday theheheeh;P
Drunk? Haha! Nice build.

yokoman
03-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Whats the advantage of having 4 manashield over 1 mana shield?

u get mroe armor when using shield

Twinklaser
03-05-2012, 11:44 PM
6 more armor isnt much...

GELLIO77
03-06-2012, 03:04 PM
it does make a difference at lower lvl pvp like 35

Sryyoulose
03-07-2012, 09:13 PM
it does make a difference at lower lvl pvp like 35

If u ask me... I'd say it's better spent on damage skill but that's just me...Or atleast a debuff...

Noodleleg
03-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Hmm... -thought you were in an accident-
Great thread btw ^_^

03-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Lol noodle ur info scares me. And ty i am quite modest!