07-18-2020, 09:30 PM
Ever since I started playing AL I've wanted a hydra pet :3

Mini Shevra Hydra Pet Pls :D

Arcane Ability summons 2 additional smaller heads for a total of 5 :P

Dmothra
07-18-2020, 09:32 PM

Arcane Ability summons 2 additional smaller heads for a total of 5 :PSuggestions and feedback is the proper place for this thread of yours, hope you use it the next time.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Spheresome
07-18-2020, 09:36 PM
Suggestions and feedback is the proper place for this thread of yours, hope you use it the next time.

Forum: AL General Discussion
Please use this forum to discuss Arcane Legends.

I'm discussing Arcane Legends don't see anything wrong with what I'm posting :)

THE GOLDEN KING
07-18-2020, 09:47 PM
+1!!! This would be pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enraged
07-18-2020, 09:53 PM
Suggestions and feedback is the proper place for this thread of yours, hope you use it the next time.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalkand ban hammer is the proper sanction for players like you. Stop intentionally scamming people, hope you make use of this word next time. [emoji6]

to the op +1

Redjellydonut
07-19-2020, 12:36 AM

Lol its okay thread police hes just having fun... if anything they can move the thread there easily [emoji2371]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
07-19-2020, 01:30 AM
Well this is a cool idea
+1 to the op hehehe

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
07-19-2020, 02:05 AM
Nice idea. I have always wanted STS to add big pets, like a dragon from the ones we have seen at movies (kinda crazy lol)
A Hydra pet would be really cool.

Jausa
07-19-2020, 08:57 AM

Arcane Ability summons 2 additional smaller heads for a total of 5 :PNice idea :)
Nice idea. I have always wanted STS to add big pets, like a dragon from the ones we have seen at movies (kinda crazy lol)
A Hydra pet would be really cool.A big dragon walking on legs and wings or flying all while spitting a big flame while attacking would be so awesome. Man, if it was a quest pet then it would be even better.

avaunt
07-19-2020, 09:11 AM
I want that huge troll in deathmatch as my pet too, so I can discipline him.. Hes too naughty and free rn [emoji58]

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Spooked
07-19-2020, 11:04 AM

Cool, if only you were this lawful and morally correct in the actual game we would have one less problem on our hands..