PDA

View Full Version : "Sad" News.

adidaman
02-21-2012, 12:03 AM
I've regretfully decided to take a leave from posting on the forums. I can imagine that many of you breathed a sigh of relief after reading those first 12 words of my post, and I respect that. To those who popped a small "where is my troll going" frown on the side of your mouth, I respect that too. What it comes down to, I suppose, is who the bigger man is in the end. To all those I have trolled- you're getting your long lusted for wish. To those who will miss me- I respect your generosity, and I wish you the best of luck. And so, once more, I would like to say goodbye to my dear friends who have helped me along, and backed me up in some of my more heated "debates". I will be lurking around, so don't give me the temptation to pop in and post to my heart's content. You can breathe out that sigh of "one less troll" relief, however, for this leave is indeed temporary. Love me or hate me, it all comes down to this.

Peace~

Lowlyspy
02-21-2012, 12:15 AM
So not gone for good? Awesome, see you when you come back. Until then keep on trollolololin.

adidaman
02-21-2012, 12:16 AM
So not gone for good? Awesome, see you when you come back. Until then keep on trollolololin.

It will not be permanent. But it will be an extended period of time.

Otukura
02-21-2012, 12:18 AM
It will not be permanent. But it will be an extended period of time.

How extended? :/

adidaman
02-21-2012, 12:20 AM
How extended? :/

Weeks; Months; Years. I'm not quite sure at the moment, I just need a break. Maybe I'll come back when people respect the "other opinion", instead of bashing it constantly.

Zaltiar
02-21-2012, 12:22 AM
So....you're leaving, but you're not really leaving.
Cool story bro :B

adidaman
02-21-2012, 12:25 AM
So....you're leaving, but you're not really leaving.
Cool story bro :B

So this is going to be a thread where the OP has every other post, I see. Well to answer your question, I may be leaving permanently. Problem is, I have friends on here as well as enemies, so I'm at a loss for what to do. Believe me, there's plenty of people on the forums who would have no problem if I took a permanent leave.

Aquilasoul
02-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Quote: "Sticks and stones can break my
bones but words will never hurt
me!" Good luck bro!

adidaman
02-21-2012, 12:33 AM
Well, I'm going to sleep. I'm going to check up on this thread tomorrow, and that should be my last action on the forums. If you have any concerns, comments, or questions, feel free to pm me as I will check them tomorrow as well.

Gluttony
02-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Weeks; Months; Years. I'm not quite sure at the moment, I just need a break. Maybe I'll come back when people respect the "other opinion", instead of bashing it constantly.

GL with that.

Zeus
02-21-2012, 02:45 PM
@Adida

Before you leave, we still need to work out on what you were speaking to me about IG last night.

StompArtist
02-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Not sure I understand the troll leaving for trolling thing but I have enjoyed your posts. Take care man.

Fao
02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Aww! That's almost 5 great people leaving this weak already! Cya around! Hope to see you in game soon!

morfic
02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Goodnight sweet prince.

<3

Ayc2000
02-21-2012, 03:21 PM
Aww. You were one of the few people brave enough to state your opinions instead of going with the status quo. I respected your opinions and even agreed (secretly :O) with several of them. Cya later :)
Are you still playing ig?

adidaman
02-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Aww. You were one of the few people brave enough to state your opinions instead of going with the status quo. I respected your opinions and even agreed (secretly :O) with several of them. Cya later :)
Are you still playing ig?

I appreciate it. And yes, I'll be on periodically in game.

Hankomachos
02-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Will I still get my chocolate ice cream? :/

On a serious note, you were -and I mean this- very high up in the awesome catagory along with The Bronxman. That's right, when the Bronxman left, you took over for him, even if you didn't know it. Nobody could replace The Bronxman, but you were the next best candidate.

Best of luck

Otukura
02-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Goodnight sweet prince.

<3

I guess you're the king?

Bronxman2012
02-22-2012, 03:00 PM
Hey, Adidaman:

I just left the studio, and heard about this. I'm not going to steal your thunder, but you will most definitely be missed. Hopefully, your hiatus will be short and sweet (like some women I know - ha ha!).

Keep on doing whatever it is that you are doing, keeping it real, and keeping on keeping on.

The Bronxman

Snakespeare
02-22-2012, 07:33 PM
I guess you're the king?

No, that's Horatio, the college friend of Hamlet. "Now cracks a noble heart. Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

adidaman, please be sure to add me IG. thanks.

People tend to respond to the things they DISagree with, and pass over the ones they agree with, so the result is, it seems people pile on you. But it's just status quo for the net.

adidaman
02-23-2012, 05:23 AM
Ahem. After seeing that I was not as looked down on as I thought originally (hence me wanting to leave), I've decided to continue voicing my input on the forums. Thank you for the comments guys (:

NECROREAPER
02-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Take care while you're gone, don't forget about us over here in Alterra

Zaltiar
02-24-2012, 04:20 AM
Ahem. After seeing that I was not as looked down on as I thought originally (hence me wanting to leave), I've decided to continue voicing my input on the forums. Thank you for the comments guys (:

ohh how did I know this was gonna happen? welcome back adidaman!, though you never really left :)

adidaman
02-24-2012, 07:14 AM
ohh how did I know this was gonna happen? welcome back adidaman!, though you never really left :)

Yeah, it's true. I guess I just got to accustomed to posting on here. Weird, right?

Zaltiar
02-24-2012, 07:56 AM
happens adidaman. happens :)

wvhills
02-24-2012, 08:59 AM
If you're worried about missing you friends you could just get their phone numbers and text them or pm them on the boards here if you still want to quit.

adidaman
02-24-2012, 09:16 AM
If you're worried about missing you friends you could just get their phone numbers and text them or pm them on the boards here if you still want to quit.

I'm still debating whether that was "you're a troll, gtfo" mean or "you're a troll who really needs to leave, so gtfo" mean. But seriously, why would you say that?

wvhills
02-24-2012, 09:41 AM
In you're second or third post on this thread you said you wanted to leave but have friends you would miss. I was just saying how you could still keep in touch with them.

Honestly, if people have different opinions than me I just turn them off/ignore them. But you do seem to go out of your way to disagree with everyone. It seems like when you see a topic you see how most people feel then pick the opposite side just to go against the grain or rile people up. Whatever floats your boat though.

adidaman
02-24-2012, 10:06 AM
In you're second or third post on this thread you said you wanted to leave but have friends you would miss. I was just saying how you could still keep in touch with them.

Honestly, if people have different opinions than me I just turn them off/ignore them. But you do seem to go out of your way to disagree with everyone. It seems like when you see a topic you see how most people feel then pick the opposite side just to go against the grain or rile people up. Whatever floats your boat though.

Actually, I just happen to disagree with certain people on certain subjects. Where do you come from, saying how I go about life and how I feel? Seriously, don't post acting like you're god. It's getting old