PDA

View Full Version : Respec Bug

Zeus
08-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi Devs, Today I was respecing and yesterday too and when i put 142 points into str for minimum req and put rest into dex. went to go wield my armour and it said i didn't have requirements for it. This happened to me twice and would appreciate it if you could reimburse me with platinum or respecs. Thank you.

Royce
08-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Did you respec in town? If mages are there casting buffs, then your strength can get temporarily boosted messing up a respec.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-03-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree with Royce! they should disable the skills in towne!

1.) Because of the lag (for example, resurrect)

2.) This thread (messes up respecs)

Idk if emotes should be disabled in a game....

Nouda
08-03-2010, 09:09 PM
emotes wont be disabled. we paid for them

Gavry
08-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Maybe add an option to turn off emotes on your screen. Other can still emote, you just don't see it. Kind of like an ignore?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-04-2010, 12:00 AM

You have to focus at what I said, Nouda. gavry explained it to us. So your lucky.

cry
08-04-2010, 09:47 AM
I agree with Royce! they should disable the skills in towne! Did he say that? =/

1.) Because of the lag (for example, resurrect) The most fun skill.

2.) This thread (messes up respecs) What?

Idk if emotes should be disabled in a game.... Nope.

I have noticed you cannot respec without having all points distributed.

FluffNStuff
08-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Maybe add an option to turn off emotes on your screen. Other can still emote, you just don't see it. Kind of like an ignore?

They mentioned that the ignore button will ignore that persons emotes. Unfortunately I now have a ton of ignores.

KingFu
08-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Idk if emotes should be disabled in a game....

You have to focus at what I said, Nouda. gavry explained it to us. So your lucky.

Disabled and have a turn off button are 2 different things.

I agree with Royce! they should disable the skills in towne!

You should re-read what he said ;)

That would be like scamming, having us by emotes and taking them away. Spacetime wouldn't scam us! :) Or would they? :'(

Snakespeare
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
Well, you can be on your skills screen and test out your skills in towne to see what they do to your stats.

Maybe they can make a quiet place? Lately I have had to mute the iPad in towne because people play their fireworks emotes over and over and over and I can't even think!