PDA

View Full Version : Would really like answers

slipeyz
02-21-2012, 04:28 AM
I was just talking to a friend about STS and they were supposedly a company be4 pl and sl, and they worked on titles such as "Ultima online" "Star Wars Galixies" and "Shadowbane" and i would like to get more info on this. If anything is known by the people who read this (especially about there consule games) I would really love to know.

I have played all three of these games and had no idea that they had a hand in any of them and also want to say hats off to you guys because Star Wars Galixies was one of my favorite MMO's ever (only seconded by the diablo series ;) )

AbsolutePally
02-21-2012, 04:57 AM
Ya I think some members of the dev team have worked on those games.

Samhayne
02-21-2012, 08:46 AM
Here, let me Google that for you :vsmile: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=spacetime+studios+history

top hit - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime_Studios

RedRyder
02-21-2012, 10:08 AM
Seņor Alex up there^^ was also on the City of Heroes team I believe :p

Samhayne
02-21-2012, 10:24 AM
Oh, lots of folks here are veterans of the game's industry. The Wikipedia article mentions most of the history between the 4 partners that founded Spacetime. I guess it might be interesting to sometime compile credits for everything anyone in the studio has worked on. It would probably be a fun list :)

And yes, I was "Lighthouse" Online Community Manager on the City of Heroes/City of Villains team for a couple years and change, among other spots since getting my start in the games industry in 2000 as a Game Master on EverQuest.

slipeyz
02-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Oh, lots of folks here are veterans of the game's industry. The Wikipedia article mentions most of the history between the 4 partners that founded Spacetime. I guess it might be interesting to sometime compile credits for everything anyone in the studio has worked on. It would probably be a fun list :)

And yes, I was "Lighthouse" Online Community Manager on the City of Heroes/City of Villains team for a couple years and change, among other spots since getting my start in the games industry in 2000 as a Game Master on EverQuest.

I have a whole new sence of respect for you after you dropped the EQ reference!

@ the rest: I really had no idea that STS really had its roots from a lot more places than just pl and sl..... learn something new everyday i guess ;)

Darkfader
02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Flip been working on 17 different games. Thats insane.